3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Fharmut

Dec 13, 2019
her origins don't matter. poison has a dick.

it just makes sense, its how every artist since has drawn her. her story can changed "officially" to whatever, but in the end ideas aren't owned. whether or not poison has a dick anymore isn't up to capcom but the fans. you'd have to stop them making posion look and act like she has a dick.

until then she has a thick cock and clueless devs took it out.
NOT REALLY, But suit yourself

Fharmut

Dec 13, 2019
You create the game the way you want it to be. If you want to stay true to the source material then you make her a woman, if not you can just as well make her a Futa character, I don't think it would be a major problem either way.

I don't know if it would be too much work, but you could always do both and add an option to the game where players can enable or disable Futa content. It would require making double renders and animations for all Poison content, but if you want to please both sides of the argument it's an option. I do think the "FUK YOU NOT PLAYING CUS POISON SHOULD HAVE A DICK" playerbase is pretty small though, so don't feel like it's something you absolutely must do.
jajajaja, I feel really sorry for you
well you can still draw or see her with a dick for your liking

dragon2482

Aug 21, 2020
poison is trans you do realize
poison with original female but yet born with both genders because in Japan she was a female that tucked it in and when they moved her to the US controversy on men hitting females so they made poison with a bulge but overall poison is a female more female than male kind of transgender is that it's not that she has surgery with a penis and a vagina but the organs what female so let me just sum it up she's a female born with a penis and vagina and if somebody plugged are up she can get pregnant so in this game if they show her that she is straight female with no penis I will really much appreciate that since I'm a heterosexual male and for whoever doesn't know that straight male

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
poison with original female but yet born with both genders because in Japan she was a female that tucked it in and when they moved her to the US controversy on men hitting females so they made poison with a bulge but overall poison is a female more female than male kind of transgender is that it's not that she has surgery with a penis and a vagina but the organs what female so let me just sum it up she's a female born with a penis and vagina and if somebody plugged are up she can get pregnant so in this game if they show her that she is straight female with no penis I will really much appreciate that since I'm a heterosexual male and for whoever doesn't know that straight male
You got any official sources for that?

Reactions: KiraJames

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019

I call bullshit. Chun Li is female and was in Street Fighter II that came out in 1990 or 1991 and was female in the US version.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
WTF? Nothing really new now or in last. Only some conversations. No new matches in either, unless it is before and old saves don't work which gets mighty tedious.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes