VN Ren'Py Abandoned Striking Pleasures [v0.0.1] [Meteoroid Studio]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes
Jan 7, 2021
Hello,

After several months of inactivity, I'm very happy to announce the game is no longer On-Hold. After the previous Design/Programmer have left, Striking Pleasures was pretty much "abandoned". There was some try-outs regarding possible collaborations but nothing solid. Not until a couple of months ago.

Striking Pleasures will now be developed by Cloud Production, with a completely new team. The game will remain a Visual Novel, as well as utilize Renpy, but will suffer a completely visual replacement. Story will remain the same, but characters will have a new look.

The first Demo (which is still available until Christmas) is currently being remade entirely, containing new scenes, animations and some extra dialogues.
Once the new version is released to the Public, the old version will be removed and replaced.
All social media links are currently removed, and will be replaced when the new Demo is officially out.

Because it's Halloween, the current team decided to leave a scary sneak peek of some characters appearing on the Demo, some which you may already know:

Megan:

Megan.png

Upcoming new character named Sasha:

Sasha.png

Final but very well remembered:

test10.png

:) A little Halloween Special as the team keeps working on the Demo. The new Demo will feature 2 of the above characters. Can you guess each ones? :giggle:

Thanks to everyone who kept this thread alive and still managed to have some time to check Striking Pleasures. It's been a long time but new and exciting things are coming.

Happy Halloween!

privatejack

Dec 11, 2020
Hello, you can be reassured that the game is not abandoned, it's only that currently, my personal life has some worries, so I stopped for a while, I will postpone the development once this year's exams are finished.
exams must be over by now, still abandoned

Kasami Lee

Aug 31, 2021
exams must be over by now, still abandoned
He's gone, he's lost drive, and it's all over. I don't think there's any chance of it returning unless some artist wants to help us. When he said it to me, it demolished my heart. I just miss those days, we used to work together, but now, not anymore. I miss those big planning. :cry:

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes