Unity Completed Strip 4: Classmate Study [v1.2.0] [Spicy]

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Derpino

Jun 8, 2018
Dam. Just won in the last level "after removing panties" and all i get is : "this is all i can do for this version". i'm very sad now, i was expecting at least some position change

Umaru-chan

Aug 12, 2016
When she's down to her underwear she just becomes the Ultimate AI Level of Connect 4 and this shit is impossible.

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Prior to finding this game on this forum I saw it on steam for $1.99 (see attached photos) and researched it on the web. What others have been saying on the forum mimics that which I found on the web. I don't recommend this game to anyone. By the way OEJ did you obtain this from Steam? Just wondering.

Last edited:

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Can be found on steam for $1.99, not sure whom added it here. just thought I would let ever one know where I found the prior to seeing it here.
the store page is given in the OP

Sep 4, 2019
Enter that site.

Choose level 9, Really hard, and repeat her move, then whatever the computer plays, you play against her.
Let the two AI fight and just enjoy
This right here is quite literally the only way to win this game unless you are the Magnus Carlsen of Connect 4. Thanks.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
it was my first time playing connect 4 still passed final lvl.
This right here is quite literally the only way to win this game unless you are the Magnus Carlsen of Connect 4. Thanks.
though it took me 1 to 2 hrs. was still fun and thought inducing

the mep

Jan 27, 2018
Do not challenge anymore when she is naked.
There are no rewards even if you win hard.
It's fun but it's a pity that there is only one girl.

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Great little game. She gets really tough to beat near the end, but it was a fun challenge. The only complaint I have is that although she appears to be fully rendered, you never get to see her from behind. I hope in further development, the prize for winning games includes different poses and more of her little dances from different angles.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Great little game. She gets really tough to beat near the end, but it was a fun challenge. The only complaint I have is that although she appears to be fully rendered, you never get to see her from behind. I hope in further development, the prize for winning games includes different poses and more of her little dances from different angles.
Wana see some pussy!

Reactions: GlacierC
2.50 star(s) 4 Votes