3.50 star(s) 19 Votes

Not YrBroom

Feb 9, 2023
You've gotten zero interest after 11 months? I've had some dry spells, but not quite 11 months. Can't remember, but 8-12 weeks typically, and then you're sister/brother will usually send at least one person your way.
No, I have hired some, and also openings where employees have quit, but no luck getting anyone to replace them. I think it's the debt; my club's fame is higher than any other but I am $150k in debt.

Reactions: josephinewaters

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
After hours of play players (at least me :p) will sink under datas and will be unable to really get fun in the current state of the game because the huge volume of datas.

I see 2 major problems in this domain :
- management of NPCs in the contact list. Filtering sexes is not enough
- management of NPC detail. Looking for the value of an ability or a skill is too long, looking for the status of a like is boring...

I suggest this additions, hoping it's not too hard to code:

Contact list :

- Simplely more filters : All/Males/Females/Friends/Employees

*Note that classical favorite system would be a very good thing too but perhaps longer to add.

** Note too that there is a bug because you see the values of traits even if you did not discovered them

NPC detail :

- Filters at least on "Abilities and skills" and "Opinions"

For "Abilities and skills" a simple filter All/General/Work/Sex

For "Opinions" a filter by categories

*Note that the opinions list is currently a huge mess, at least filter them alphabetically...
NPCdetail.png

Aug 30, 2018
No, I have hired some, and also openings where employees have quit, but no luck getting anyone to replace them. I think it's the debt; my club's fame is higher than any other but I am $150k in debt.
Think the worst I got to was low 5 figures in debt, 20K (I think) on my latest play through, but the problem with debt is that you can't get the premium liquor, which is a way of extending your financial returns. Once I started getting premium liquor and then food, as well as hiring singers (didn't even need dancers and strippers), finances started to turn it around. By the time I got to strippers, I was well into positive six figure territory. Mind you it took a couple of years overall. Can't remember when the game starts, but by October of 2027, I'm at $7m, have massage rooms, and I'm building a back room.

Last edited:

xanthras

Jan 4, 2018
I dont understand Unity well, and i want to change some settings for quicker gameplay. how can i do this?
i tried the save editor but doesnt work on this. or im doing something wrong

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
I dont understand Unity well, and i want to change some settings for quicker gameplay. how can i do this?
i tried the save editor but doesnt work on this. or im doing something wrong
Most of the parameters of the game, and the save files, are in .txt format with the developer's explanations of the fields at the top of the files. If you're careful, and keep your edits to just the fields you want to change, both modding and cheating are a breeze.

Reactions: dot7z

Tanuki Taro

Jul 13, 2018
Most of the parameters of the game, and the save files, are in .txt format with the developer's explanations of the fields at the top of the files. If you're careful, and keep your edits to just the fields you want to change, both modding and cheating are a breeze.
Any suggestions for a newbie-level, free text editor for Windows?

TotalFluke

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2021
Is there a way to reduce the males number?

I did change the value of "female_probability" from 0.75 to 0.99 inthe config.dat but it don't seems to be sufficient.

Note that I speak of random and non-special NPCs, not the ones forced by the game.
That's as best as it can get without making a ton more modifications to the data files. The game is not meant to be played with just females, and that may lead to weird results. For example, many girls want to have a relationship and if there aren't candidates their unhappiness can get out of hand.

Yep $150k debt is way too high. Once you are over $20k in debt, people start to worry about working there, and there's a point at which you may not be able to hire anyone other than the recommendations from your sibling (I think those are exempt from that check). Essentially if you got it that high, you are probably in a bind and not sure there's a way out of it if you haven't hired entertainers yet. I suggest starting over or using cheats to get yourself out of that hole.

After hours of play players (at least me :p) will sink under datas and will be unable to really get fun in the current state of the game because the huge volume of datas.

I see 2 major problems in this domain :
- management of NPCs in the contact list. Filtering sexes is not enough
- management of NPC detail. Looking for the value of an ability or a skill is too long, looking for the status of a like is boring...

I suggest this additions, hoping it's not too hard to code:

Contact list :

- Simplely more filters : All/Males/Females/Friends/Employees

*Note that classical favorite system would be a very good thing too but perhaps longer to add.

** Note too that there is a bug because you see the values of traits even if you did not discovered them

NPC detail :

- Filters at least on "Abilities and skills" and "Opinions"

For "Abilities and skills" a simple filter All/General/Work/Sex

For "Opinions" a filter by categories

*Note that the opinions list is currently a huge mess, at least filter them alphabetically...
View attachment 3521036
Thanks for the feed back. These are valid complaints. For the contacts list the next version will have a favorites filter and perhaps a couple of other filters. The bug about the traits becoming visible will be fixed too. Someone reported that a while back and I never saw it until a few days ago so got that fixed. Filtering or sorting by attributes and opinions is a bit harder, may need to create a separate "search" interface for that. So that may take a bit longer. Opinions are listed in the order you learned them, but yeah I may make more sense to sort them alphabetically or by category.

I think the Player Character needs a smartphone, with Calendar function (to keep track of upcoming dates, interviews, votes on laws, and possibly a note taking function).
Yeah, that still on the list to add. I know you've asked for it a while back. The difficulty with it is that some events (like interviews) are not fixed at a specific time, they are meant to happen in the morning, but sometimes they get pushed to mid day or afternoon depending on other things going on.

Someone wants to talk about my ex:
View attachment 3525292
Thanks. Must have missed the text string for that one.

Not YrBroom

Feb 9, 2023
Yep $150k debt is way too high. Once you are over $20k in debt, people start to worry about working there, and there's a point at which you may not be able to hire anyone other than the recommendations from your sibling (I think those are exempt from that check). Essentially if you got it that high, you are probably in a bind and not sure there's a way out of it if you haven't hired entertainers yet. I suggest starting over or using cheats to get yourself out of that hole.
I did still get sibling referrals, but they all turned me down after the interview, no matter what money I offered. But I did have a couple of singers and dancers already, and after raising drink price I had positive cashflow. I was extra nice to all my existing employees and was able to get my debt down to $60k in six months or so. At that point I was able to hire again.

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Thanks for the feed back. These are valid complaints. For the contacts list the next version will have a favorites filter and perhaps a couple of other filters. The bug about the traits becoming visible will be fixed too. Someone reported that a while back and I never saw it until a few days ago so got that fixed. Filtering or sorting by attributes and opinions is a bit harder, may need to create a separate "search" interface for that. So that may take a bit longer. Opinions are listed in the order you learned them, but yeah I may make more sense to sort them alphabetically or by category.
Thx for the answer.

Concerning opinions, understand the need for you to create more internal functions for filtering, can takes some time, yes.

Maybe something easier to code could be a simple filter permitting the player to show/not show the neutral opinions so the player can adjust itself the opinions he want to be "not neutral" and could see only the others. Don't know unity coding but perhaps applying it only when contructing the screen would be enough.

Concerning bugs: when by chance you cant catch your sister in replacement of you brother note that she is considered as a "brother" in a lot of texts appearing, don't know if it has side effects..

Baneusprime

Aug 3, 2018
Is there a way to heal your character? I went down to 0 health after a fight with the gang guys and it stops you being able to talk to people properly. It never seem to go back up after resting for several days, and I couldn't see an option in the medical center, so I ended up editing the save file to fix it.

Reactions: josephinewaters

TheKing93

May 18, 2017
Is there a way to heal your character? I went down to 0 health after a fight with the gang guys and it stops you being able to talk to people properly. It never seem to go back up after resting for several days, and I couldn't see an option in the medical center, so I ended up editing the save file to fix it.
can you tell me pls how you did it?

Tanuki Taro

Jul 13, 2018
You already have one! Notepad works just fine, or you can download Notepad++ it's free,
In an answer to a question of mine, the Dev wrote that Notepad may not work to edit the special characters used as separators.

"This may require getting a different editor than notepad. In notepad you can't really edit the special characters that are used as separators in the file."

I've been trying to edit a save file in order to fix a problem with an employee. I've never done this before, so I'm trying to be careful. I'll try Notepad++.

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
You can edit with with Notepad while you don't change any "special character", the one separating each item for example for a person.
If you want for example only change a trait value there is no problem if you are cautious to only change the numbers or the minus sign.

Be careful too that as the content is not complete, cheating too much can quickly break any interest for the game so be light :)

Last edited:
Jun 14, 2019
Is there a console command to add a college degree to someone? After one hour save-spamming I got a sister who is 26 years old, has decent stats, cute as a button, and I really would like her to be one of the managers. (Or save-editing, but I couldn't figure it out, where it stored.)

abudirka

Jul 21, 2017
Is there a console command to add a college degree to someone? After one hour save-spamming I got a sister who is 26 years old, has decent stats, cute as a button, and I really would like her to be one of the managers. (Or save-editing, but I couldn't figure it out, where it stored.)
I'll walk you through this one.

BACK UP EVERYTHING BEFORE DOING ANY CHANGES, IT CAN EASILY GO WRONG.

So if you want her to be a manager (Business, Marketing, or Office) then you need to see what type of jobs those are first.
In your base folder (where StripClubWars.exe is) go to data then jobs.txt. When you scroll down you'll see that Office Manager is Clerical, Marketing Manager is Creative, and Business Manager is legal.
Now go back to that folder and look at archetypes.txt and you'll see that there is no single archetype which has job categories containing all 3. Archetypes determine job eligibility. What you can now do is edit one of the archetypes to contain all 3. Let's do grad

Code:
#Normal Grad

grad 15 2 0 22 - 0 will+5,rat+5,focus+5 education_work,medical_work,financial_work,legal_work,tech_work,prof_work manual_work,skilled_work,nowork_work,service_work prof,financial,legal,medical,tech

#Grad with all 3

grad 15 2 0 22 - 0 will+5,rat+5,focus+5 education_work,medical_work,financial_work,legal_work,tech_work,prof_work manual_work,skilled_work,nowork_work,service_work prof,financial,legal,medical,tech,creative,clerical

#And my own heavily modified archetypes to show how much you can tailor it with trial and error
grad 15 2 0 21 - 10 will+5,rat+5,focus+5 polyamory,tall,fit,bigdick,fairhair,old,shorthair,fairskin,same_ethnic,skimpy_clothing,public_nudity,commando,sleep_nude,coffee,smoking,outdoors,animals,exploring,games,working_out,swimming,helping,sharing,attention,onyourown,no_debts,flexibility,risk_taking,working,weekend_shift,manual_work,skilled_work,service_work,physical_work,swim_work,craft_work,entertainment_work,security_work,gov_work,sex_work,education_work,flirt_g,flirt_r,dt_g,dt_r,kissing,grope_g,grope_r,finger_g,hj_r,hj_g,bj_g,oral_r,vag_sex,anal_g,anal_r,masturbation,public_sex,voyeur,casual_sex,unprotected_sex,rough_sex,rape,threesomes,prostitution,incest,bestiality,sex_same_sex,small_talk,parties,dancing,hanging,dating,family nowork manual,skilled,education,service,craft,medical,physical,legal,financial,clerical,tech,prof,creative,entertainment,security,rel,gov,social,swim,sex
Okay so now lets assume you modified grad. Well the next thing to do is make sure your sister is a grad.

Go to your folder where StripClubWars.exe is. Now look at the folders. Go to runtime then save_files
Now this can go wrong very quickly, so make a backup before you do anything!
Open the save with the sister you have there (likely save-0) that you really like in NotePad or NotePad++.
Now scroll down (or CTRL + F) to find her. If she just appeared she's likely at the bottom.
In this example I'll use a random person with NotePad, while you'll probably use your sister.

syd1.jpg

Syd2.jpg

Syd3.jpg

Syd4.jpg

I can't stress enough that if you start screwing with the files you need to get into the habit of saving after 1 or 2 minor tweaks, loading the game, verifying that everything is working, and then go back in to make more adjustments.

Since we set her to clerical here, she'll likely do office manager. So change to legal or creative based on your job openings.

There is a LOT of trial and error in doing this.

If you feel more brave after, I would recommend turning all the guys (but you) gay by modifying f_attr -100 and m_attr 100. While turning all the women bisexual with f_attr 100 and m_attr 100 . Now no one is going to go unhappy for lack of relationship options!

EDIT: Follow-up - May be easier to adjust all 3 of the roles in job.txt to the same class. like make all 3 clerical so you don't need to screw with changing a degree. You will still need to make sure that she has an archetype containing clerical in that case. This cuts out the archetype modification step.

Last edited:
Aug 30, 2018
I did still get sibling referrals, but they all turned me down after the interview, no matter what money I offered. But I did have a couple of singers and dancers already, and after raising drink price I had positive cashflow. I was extra nice to all my existing employees and was able to get my debt down to $60k in six months or so. At that point I was able to hire again.
I'm sorry to all the cheaters, but this is the kind of turn around that makes a game fun, you're cheating yourself. I keep saying, what's the point of playing unless you can overcome challenges. Great idea about raising drink/food prices, I forgot to mention that! For anyone else, it was pointed out by TotalFluke I think, that you can bartend yourself in the early stages to save $, but I've actually done it when someone quit, also worked as a host, waiter, cook, and had to do a brutal few days of janitor maintenance when the two ugly bitches I had as janitors got into a cat fight and were both injured. Didn't know about the 20K debt "unwritten ceiling" but I do know that premium food & alcohol is out of reach once in any debt.

Aug 30, 2018
Go to the Medical Clinic, (top left of map) during day time hours, Mon-Friday. You have to talk to the nurse. Then take out books on how to fight, take out all of them! Once they start bugging you (once you're club is successful), they won't leave you alone. They keep coming back. On one of my earlier playthroughs, this was the most depressing parts of the game, lost several top shelf girls that quit, and I didn't have the energy to do anything about it. Did recover, and hired them back, but it was a brutal year or so before I could win in a fight.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 19 Votes