keyburn

Dec 10, 2020
I like the promise of the game. But those controls, damn... Can't we at least change the keybindings?

frodosam

Aug 17, 2017
i don't know. i kinda want to play it and i even figured out how to change the controlls (you need to to change from full to windowscreen with alt + enter) but every time if i finished the first round in story mode its always said KO. a few seconds later KO and again and again... the player vs player mode doesn't work probaly too. i don't move and the games counts victory for both players and after that character selection screen :/ well i think i would stay by mugen xD

GabrielER

Dec 27, 2019
There seems to be an issue when I execute the game, It immediately crashes right after. I tried using applocale, setting the PC to japanese, using compatibility mode and running the game as an administrator; but nothing seems to fix it, any suggestions?
It also happened to me, you need to enable directplay, like in this video: https: //www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcbibRwtAjI
It worked for me.

TRoYHD11

Dec 2, 2017
To strip is 3rd lvl special... down forward down forward + light punch (default config on keyboard A)

I play Tekken on keyboard, so playing this was easy...
how to do that in PS5 controller , whats the down forward down forward in joystick is ?

Dec 7, 2017
It also happened to me, you need to enable directplay, like in this video: https: //www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcbibRwtAjI
It worked for me.
Sadly, I already had it active. I even tried setting the registry keys for the language back to default using the Windows Repair (from Tweaking.com) and setting the system language to Japanese, but it didn't work. I also recall, trying to run the game in a Windows XP Virtual Machine, and I ran just fine. I honestly don't want to try that again, because it's such a pain in the ass just to download and set the virtual machine itself. I don't know what else I could do.

• Sad
Reactions: GabrielER

zackrin6

Jan 5, 2020
someone please expalin how to use sex attacks in this game I cant do it even though I altered the game controls on my keryboard

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
How the hell do you strip them/?
Full special bar charged, and need to be a ko by super move at the final round.
Once cloth destroyed the opponent will stay not reactive and you will be able to keep hitting her or do sexy stuff. KO her again with another super to end the match.
someone please expalin how to use sex attacks in this game I cant do it even though I altered the game controls on my keryboard
Just use a throw move.

misterp5

Nov 25, 2019
half the button combinations don't function correctly. simple commands don't even work. like press 2 buttons simultanious to bring up or remove command display.

Reactions: wapitawg
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes