Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Gave this a go because i was bored, the controls are god awful.

The fact that you gotta use a combo at the end of the fight to get to the H scene, just for the input to be ass and you finish them wihout a chance to get to the H - content is absolutely abysmal. Never deleted a game that fast lmao.

Doragor

Sep 9, 2018
Best way to play this is going alt enter and changing keyboard controls
Even if you do the finisher move, sex scenes are terrible and some characters don't have active animations like Yuki.

Awful waste of time, gonna check all characters to see if there's any worthwhile animations
They all censored garbage

Last edited:
Feb 13, 2022
With keyboard the pause is the ESC key then hitting L+M+H will reset the game. I think what the game needs is a 1 button trigger for these strip combo's so all you have to do is hit one key to trigger them.

Thatguy1109

Aug 2, 2017
How can we tell which characters actually have H-Moves? like I can strip them, but grapple still just throws.

Pressorom

Feb 14, 2018
How can we tell which characters actually have H-Moves? like I can strip them, but grapple still just throws.
Well... some characters have h-moves:
Males: All of them
There's some of the firls that have futa animation: Yuki, Kurosawa and Al
Some of the girls have special animations on males, but i don't rembember wich girls had...

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
i beat hard mode and was hoping you get something for beating it but all it says is thank you for playing i feel cheated somehow

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Using a ps4 controller (with steam's controller handling) doesn't seem to quite work (unless I just completely don't understand the move instructions it gives you when you first select a character in story mod).

Moving around works, all the face buttons do what the screen says they should do, pausing with R2 works... but I cannot get the power move to work at all. Supposedly L + M + H is mapped to L1... which I believe should be initiating the strip combo if I use it when the strip bars are full... but pressing L1 just makes my character lean back for a second (I was using the internet DJ guy). I noticed that it is supposed to reset if you pause and then L + M + H, but L1 does nothing when I'm paused... however if I press square, X and circle at the same time (L, M, and H respectively), it does actually reset. So it seems that L1 as L + H + M is broken.

Realizing that, i figured, OK what I'll try to do then is when I would have usually tried to use L1 to initiate a strip combo per the instructions but it doesn't actually seem to do anything meaningful, I'll instead try pressing L and M and H simultaneously to do the strip combo in the same way i pressed them simultaneously to get the pause reset feature to work... but no dice. It would end up just doing one of the regular attacks as if I only pressed one of the buttons (presumably because it wasn't strictly hitting them simultaneously enough?)

I tried to use the keyboard instead, but apparently it had already latched on to my ps4 controller and the keyboard didn't do diddly squat.

In any case, controls are slightly broken to the point where I can't do any of the S actions, or I'm broken, or they don't support the ps4 controller very well. Either way, I'm blocked from doing any of the stuff this game has any reason for which to exist.
In order to strip the opponent and doing the H stuff you don't need the strip bar. That's just used to do some special move or getting a temporary power up. You need to KO your opponent at the final round with a special move. And that require just one attack button.

BOSSX

Sep 19, 2018
This game is good but it way to fucking hard to get the H scene and sex moves are way to hard to pull off best thing if it had a Gallery open after you beat the game :sneaky:

bmazurek17

Nov 28, 2019
For some reason why i try to boot up the game, it says "Your pc needs this feature: Direct Play"

anyone know what that is?

Reactions: sgtlev

AlexHaze87

Jul 1, 2018
Does the cow actually have an h-move when winning as her? Or is it just a troll move because all she does is lay down like someone tipped her over.. All the others appear to have moves

Feb 13, 2022
I found the easiest way to try to trigger their specials is to start spamming the down right down right buttons and then hit a attack key and usually I can get it to trigger pretty easily. Keep in mind that the keys you need to hit change depending on what side of the other person you're on.

Once you have done the finishing move and they're stunned hit Q button to grab them to start the H scene pushing/holding the A button during it will change the H scene. Like for the incubus if you hit A during the H scene his female counterpart will come join in on the fun. Hitting/holding D will make the person cum. Some even have more than 2 h-scene positions that you can switch to.

SoberSphagghett

The scat is in some of the defeat scenes scat is also in Denma's winning dialogue after beating everyone as well as urination and graphic violence.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes