Feb 13, 2022
Ayame = nothing with regular females - some with the dudes and the females with dicks.
Mint = nothing with regular females - some with the dudes and the females with dicks.
Loris = nothing with regular females - some with the dudes and the females with dicks.
Tsuabasa = nothing with regular females - some with the dudes and the females with dicks.
Marun = nothing with regular females - some with the dudes and the females with dicks.
mari = nothing with regular females - some with the dudes and the females with dicks.
Ryona = nothing with regular females - some with the dudes and the females with dicks.
Ranko = nothing with regular females - some with the dudes and the females with dicks.
Hibiki = nothing with regular females - some with the dudes and the females with dicks.
Stroh = nothing with regular females - some with the dudes and the females with dicks.
Nodoka = face sitting & some type of body rubbing with regular females - some with the dudes and the females with dicks.
remon = masturbation and rubbing with regular females - some with the dudes and the females with dicks.
Yuki = fucks all females - nothing with the dudes except for Al.
Tina = Scissoring with regular females - some with the dudes and the females with dicks.
Kurasawa = masturbates and fucks all females - nothing with the dudes.
Ririka = Magic wand on everyone.
Holstaurus = No clue her special is fucking garbage and never hits fucking anyone and all she does is lay down.

Somethings are pretty funny Yuki and Kurasawa only have dicks during the sex scenes unless it's Yuki + Kurasawa or Kurasawa + Yuki as the one getting fucked will lose their dick and during the stripping scenes they also have no dicks.

Last edited:
Feb 13, 2022
On 2P mode you can beat the fight and then it'll go back to the selection screen or you can hit ESC key to pause the game and then hit L+M+H which are the A+S+D keys to reset the game back to the title screen.

Snakestar

Feb 23, 2022
I like the art implemented in most of the characters. I think we need more titles like this one, quite original :)

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
Holstaurus = No clue her special is fucking garbage and never hits fucking anyone and all she does is lay down.
Her super only triggers against aerial opponents. You can also force it with a wall bounce, which I think her QCB special does is one of her command normals (6C), and cancel into super that way. You can also combo it off her QCB special in the corner, which has launcher properties.

Last edited:

tkxkd123

Nov 2, 2021
Alt + enter to go in windowed mode, and then click on "Option" on the menu bar. View attachment 1665988
This helped me for proper keysetting. thank you!

+
so about h move.
I tried down+left+down+left + light attack to special move,
but It's literally too hard to do it. it sometimes work but usually not. I don't understand why It works only sometimes.

+
OK , I found out.
For special attack , not ( down+left+down+left) + light attack,
but do (down+left+down) + (left + light attack) .
Yeah It sucks but nothing to do with.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes