• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

D2GXpeed

Jan 26, 2018
*Sighs.*

Yeah, down, left, down, left+d work fine as a combo, but it does nothing except cause damage, tried to use it as a finisher, nothing, tried to use mid-fight, nothing, tried use grab while finishing a fight, nothing...

spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022
The commands in this game are really terrible, input doesn't really work. I cannot even move my character

Ugahitta

Apr 29, 2021
Hello , Sorry to bother , but i really need help and don't know the exact place to get it

I downloaded ultra strip fighter iv omeco edition , however , it says it is only compatible with windows 7 below, i try to open it but it imediatly closes when i open the game, can someone help me please ?

MSPA Judge

Dec 21, 2019
Love the concept, hate the execution. The H-scenes are too difficult to get to for it to be worth it and the controls are completely unintuitive when you use your keyboard.

whay to far

Aug 17, 2022
if you want a non compressed into oblivion and isn't laggy ver, just go check out eroge japan on steam i also recommend seed of the dead sweet home as another one of their published works

ultramanfan

Jun 17, 2017
Any solution for the lagging problem? I tried running on compatibility with windows 7 and Jap locale, but it's still very laggy.

drwhooves89665

Mar 22, 2019
Ayame = nothing with regular females - some with the dudes and the females with dicks.
Mint = nothing with regular females - some with the dudes and the females with dicks.
Loris = nothing with regular females - some with the dudes and the females with dicks.
Tsuabasa = nothing with regular females - some with the dudes and the females with dicks.
Marun = nothing with regular females - some with the dudes and the females with dicks.
mari = nothing with regular females - some with the dudes and the females with dicks.
Ryona = nothing with regular females - some with the dudes and the females with dicks.
Ranko = nothing with regular females - some with the dudes and the females with dicks.
Hibiki = nothing with regular females - some with the dudes and the females with dicks.
Stroh = nothing with regular females - some with the dudes and the females with dicks.
Nodoka = face sitting & some type of body rubbing with regular females - some with the dudes and the females with dicks.
remon = masturbation and rubbing with regular females - some with the dudes and the females with dicks.
Yuki = fucks all females - nothing with the dudes except for Al.
Tina = Scissoring with regular females - some with the dudes and the females with dicks.
Kurasawa = masturbates and fucks all females - nothing with the dudes.
Ririka = Magic wand on everyone.
Holstaurus = No clue her special is fucking garbage and never hits fucking anyone and all she does is lay down.

Somethings are pretty funny Yuki and Kurasawa only have dicks during the sex scenes unless it's Yuki + Kurasawa or Kurasawa + Yuki as the one getting fucked will lose their dick and during the stripping scenes they also have no dicks.
Holstaurus special only works if you use it on a jumping male and they land on you. So yeah, possible, but garbage

drwhooves89665

Mar 22, 2019
On 2P mode you can beat the fight and then it'll go back to the selection screen or you can hit ESC key to pause the game and then hit L+M+H which are the A+S+D keys to reset the game back to the title screen.
If you strip your opponent with the combo after the fight, you can move onto the next story fight if you just use the combo on them again while they're stripped and that will end the combat

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes