Non Player

May 27, 2019
I hate the fact that the only fighting games I am good at are Studio S ones...That hard AI really makes you work for it...

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
Scenes in this game.

Men are the least of them.
All scenes against girls are almost the same, except for the third one (Al is missing the third scene).
I feel like the fatty and the singer were added for fun.
Al is the main character on which most of the animations look normal.

man and man = nothing

Girls(they are the most, there are two loli in the game).

Girl and girl = futa(magic power) but no everyone(I'm sorry, I can't tell you which one)

The game has lesbian scenes and futu scenes (only two futa characters)

futa characters
Yuki and Kurasawa

Some characters don't have scenes with the same gender (Riyona and there may be more) All male characters (except Al) do not have a scene of undressing and helplessness (animation when the character is defeated)

Futa characters will be considered male (if the character does not have lesbian scenes)

Ranko - Cowgirl
Tina - hand and foot wanking
Hibiki - foot wanking
stron - use toys and hand job
Cow - boobjob
Riyona - Cowgirl and hand
Mari - Cowgirl
Marun - playing with prey
Ririka - toy and hand job
Anyme - hand and foot
Modoka - Cowgirl and boobjob
Mint - foot and boobjob
Loris - playing with prey
Remon - cuting penis and pee for rival
Tsubasa - Handjob and cowgirl

Actually, there's more femdom in the game(considering all the animations of the girls).
And I liked it.

Last edited:

joemola

Feb 11, 2024
guys every time i try to play the game it says (player read error yuki player) how can i fix it pls

Quite Frankly

Jul 25, 2017
guys every time i try to play the game it says (player read error yuki player) how can i fix it pls
all i can think of is you extracted the game using winrar or 7zip in the wrong language and it came out in garbage unicode instead of in english because your locale was in english and not japanese when you did the extraction, if your game directory has a bunch of unrecognizable symbols in the file explorer directory, this is the case.

Milkiway1123

Aug 20, 2022
howcan i even open up menu and go to title screen wtf, i've tried all off my keyboards key and non of them work, escape key only paused the game, i literally need to alt f4 just to quit to the main menu

Milkiway1123

Aug 20, 2022
Well... i played a long time ago... and i only remember the commands for S.

For the special: down forward down forward + light punch
For hentai when the girl is on weakened state you will use grab.

You can enjoy H in the first turn by changing the number of rounds to 1 and spamming grab, at the end your bar will fill to thrid level before the girl hp reach 0.

Some of the girls have futa animations: Yuki, Kurasawa and AL
And some girls had some hentai variants on males (blowjob, titjob...)

Sry bad english
how is it when the girl is on weakened state? there's no "finish him" like section after final blow in the final round, the round just ends. also what do you mean changing the number of rounds to 1?

Non Player

May 27, 2019
how is it when the girl is on weakened state? there's no "finish him" like section after final blow in the final round, the round just ends. also what do you mean changing the number of rounds to 1?
Changing controls can be done with the top options while in window mode, for the scenes: you must make sure the last hit before a KO is a special move. I recommend you do this in 2 player versus, later story stages are hard to manage enemy health and not all characters have scenes.

You van find out which characters have scenes by reading previous comments in the thread and for the Cowgirl you need to control enemy to jump on top at the exact moment the special is activated if I remember right, else the special does nothing.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes