VN Ren'Py Strip My Hot Wife [Demo v2] [Nextdoor Studio]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Kind of reminds me of lily of the valley last update had the gameshow where the wives were behind a wall & there was 2 holes so you could see their tits & Pussys & they had to guess which was their wife

brahsir

Apr 13, 2018
Prepare yourselves people this will be an NTR type title. It's the same guy who did My Hotwife Jasmine. He has a Hotwife kink and his games reflect it. And before you ask Hotwife is more like swinging than cuckold meaning there isn't any demeaning of the partner going on. That being said if you completely blow the questions it doesn't mean one of the wives won't talk some shit about your lack of "game".

• Thinking Face
Reactions: mo4444 and loikl

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
based on the name of the game, will this gonna be a NTR game :)
I thought the same as you when I saw the title, but no, the "MC" could actually be the presenter, or well, in reality there is no MC as such since the situation is seen in the third person, therefore it cannot be considered ntr since, if there is a cheating, it will not be the MC since it does not exist as such, however I suppose that it will not be missing whoever wants to put it ... that no longer corresponds to me.:unsure:

As for the game, it looks interesting, although the renders are not the best, the story is curious, good luck to the dev.(y)

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Some unsolicited advice...

1. You need to do a better job of syncing the audio FX to the images being displayed.
2. Master the volume of your audio FX to -12 db. They are way too hot as is.
3. Drop the PNG format. (I don't understand why PNG is still a thing in '21). You have the resolution at 720p with low dpi and still have file sizes of 1.2 megs or more. Worse still, the pics look like poo with all the inherent noise. Switch to webp at 1080 and you will have better looking images AND smaller file sizes.

ymudds

Jul 16, 2019
WOAH I get to strip your hot, thats cool, i got to meet her in real life and do it to her too, not just in game

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
There was an X-rated Japanese game show where 'moms and sons' did crazy stuff for prizes. The TV Show itself seemed legit but I'm guessing that they weren't actual moms and sons.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
There was an X-rated Japanese game show where 'moms and sons' did crazy stuff for prizes. The TV Show itself seemed legit but I'm guessing that they weren't actual moms and sons.
I'm pretty sure that was a series of AVs put out by Rocket. It wasn't just mothers and sons, but also fathers and daughters and sisters and brothers.

There have been stripping game shows like Colpo Grosso/Tutti Frutti, but those were strictly softcore and topless only.

Reactions: clowns234

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I'm pretty sure that was a series of AVs put out by Rocket. It wasn't just mothers and sons, but also fathers and daughters and sisters and brothers.

There have been stripping game shows like Colpo Grosso/Tutti Frutti, but those were strictly softcore and topless only.
Back in the early 80's, when the Playboy Channel first came out, they did a lot of 'game show' and 'variety' type shows. It was nothing hard core - at least not in the beginning.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Yes, how dare the Dev go with models that are not the five standard milfs used in most every other game. ;)
LOL
the problem is not that the dev is not using the standard milfs, the problem is that in a game about stripping hot wives; one looks like a dried prune and the other has horse teeth, it wouldn't bother me as much if the same dev didn't add 2 hot female characters as show's staff

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
the problem is not that the dev is not using the standard milfs, the problem is that in a game about stripping hot wives; one looks like a dried prune and the other has horse teeth, it wouldn't bother me as much if the same dev didn't add 2 hot female characters as show's staff
'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder' and all that... :)
I think the way they look adds to the realism of the game. If the wives were hot models, they most likely wouldn't be doing this type of game show. I personally like the 'girl next door' looks.

Reactions: WaltS

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
It’s pretty stupid that jewelry counts as an article of clothing but shoes don’t?
Sets for TV shows don't always have the nicest floors. A lawsuit over a stubbed toe or a cut in the foot would not be good publicity. So it makes sense not to remove the footwear.

Unless, of course, you're a foot fetishist. ;)

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes