VN Ren'Py Strip My Hot Wife [Demo v2] [Nextdoor Studio]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Sets for TV shows don't always have the nicest floors. A lawsuit over a stubbed toe or a cut in the foot would not be good publicity. So it makes sense not to remove the footwear.

Unless, of course, you're a foot fetishist. ;)
If you’ve ever played strip poker nobody counts jewelry as an article of clothing but shoes do count

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
If you’ve ever played strip poker nobody counts jewelry as an article of clothing but shoes do count
IIRC, for the stripping shows I mentioned earlier, the contestants would end up wearing the same number of clothing items so it would be fair.

Agreed, usually jewelry doesn't count. I think the dev just took some creative license.

Last edited:
Reactions: clowns234

BlackMage69

Apr 1, 2019
still got some bugs in the question/answer parts like images not being displayed. Seems the game gets stuck on one answer and then doesn't work properly literally forcing one of the players to lose because the questions can never be answered correctly

JayceBel

Jan 8, 2019
Looks like the Dev took down the page to make a new one where its $10.

brahsir

Apr 13, 2018
I got it. Unfortunately it is no where near as good as the first game. The concept is interesting, but it’s very short. The end scenes are random and not very involved. It had so much potential, but unfortunately it falls pretty short and isn’t worth $10.

Reactions: jdw6 and gvfg
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes