Others Striple [v1.6] [Eldricus]

eldricus

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
oHCJ9Y.jpg

Overview:
Guess the word and for each correct letter, the lady will strip.
Different word and lady every day.
Open the game in full screen for the optimal experience.
Get your Striple daily streak up to 3 for a bonus image each day!​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-06
Release Date: 2023-02-28
Developer: Eldricus
Censored: No
Version: 1.6
Language: English
Other Games:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Clip.jpg striple9.jpg Clip_8.jpg striple10.jpg Clip_7.jpg Clip_2.jpg striple8.jpg striple15.jpg

Last edited:

Draver1

Feb 17, 2021
Well, it's Strip Wordle. If that's a thing you'd like, this is that thing. Guess I'll see what the "bonus renders" are in 3 days. :ROFLMAO:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Just what I needed to increase my vocabulary, a pictionary lewd edition:ROFLMAO:.

I'm just waiting for someone to post the cg/image rip:p but enjoy for those who plays it!

Thank you for the share. All the best, Eldricus. Cheers.

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Striple-1.6
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

eldricus

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hint: Most of the daily words have something to do with the image.
No cheat, but the downloadable version has all the images right there in a folder if you just want to spoil yourself.
The daily words/ladies are a fixed rotating list based on the current date. It's in the compiled code somewhere. Have fun.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
At least you can activate immediately the needed 3 days "Daily Streak".

Just modify the file (it's a "text" file) called "shared_preferences.json" in "%APPDATA%\com.eldricus", and set the json value "flutter.streak" to 3 or better:
JSON:
{"flutter.streakDayIndex":487,"flutter.streak":3,"flutter.playMusic":true}

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Hint: Most of the daily words have something to do with the image.
No cheat, but the downloadable version has all the images right there in a folder if you just want to spoil yourself.
The daily words/ladies are a fixed rotating list based on the current date. It's in the compiled code somewhere. Have fun.
By the way there is something I have to tell you , what if you make an renpy visual novel game where your cgi girls have nudist forest trek to enjoy nature and being bare while having lesbian sex with each other?

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Oh good to know this game is made with Flutter, thank you pcnop for the info.

eldricus You can make a build for other platforms too if you want, for example Web, Android, Linux, and iOS & Mac ( if you use Mac ). Web being the easiest to build for. In theory, if you build the Web version it can be played on any platforms that has the supported browsers;).

eldricus

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Oh good to know this game is made with Flutter, thank you pcnop for the info.

eldricus You can make a build for other platforms too if you want, for example Web, Android, Linux, and iOS & Mac ( if you use Mac ). Web being the easiest to build for. In theory, if you build the Web version it can be played on any platforms that has the supported browsers;).
There's a web version already. In fact that was the first one I made. The downloadable windows version came second.
You can find it running on top of the game's itch.io page:

• Yay, new update!

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
There's a web version already. In fact that was the first one I made. The downloadable windows version came second.
You can find it running on top of the game's itch.io page:
Oh really cool! I thought it was just the poster image. It is actually the game itself and I played it at itch.io (y).

It has music, sound and voice. If I don't do anything after a certain amount of time, the female voice will ask me if I am still there and do I need help, but I have no idea where to get help ( not really needed because it is easy to solve ).

I think if you add a slideshow mode after completing the word puzzle will be nice, basically hiding all the other UI elements and just showing the picture after one another. I don't know if that is the case with the Windows version, I'm talking about the Web version which I think should be the same. Cheers.

eldricus

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Oh really cool! I thought it was just the poster image. It is actually the game itself and I played it at itch.io (y).

It has music, sound and voice. If I don't do anything after a certain amount of time, the female voice will ask me if I am still there and do I need help, but I have no idea where to get help ( not really needed because it is easy to solve ).

I think if you add a slideshow mode after completing the word puzzle will be nice, basically hiding all the other UI elements and just showing the picture after one another. I don't know if that is the case with the Windows version, I'm talking about the Web version which I think should be the same. Cheers.
Both in-browser and windows versions are exactly the same.
The ladies each taunt you in their own words if you take too long, but they won't actually help you.
The images don't have much interesting going on the left half of them, so hiding the UI elements won't do much. Slideshow would be nice anyway, though. I might add a button for it if I get a chance.

Thanks for the feedback about the in-browser game looking like a screenshot. I'll try to add some kind of animated element to the starting UI to prevent that confusion.

• Yay, new update!