Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Am I crazy (on second thought, don't answer that), or was there another main mission after Greens in the Forest? Nothing triggering for me now after this, but I could swear there was more actual content..?

Also, ngl, I'm a fan of the game (well, series even technically), but my god, it's been trapped in 'for this update, let's just change something really fucking trivial instead of adding much needed content'-hell forever at this point.
And somehow almost none of the changes ever make the game feel actually better or make it run more stable or smoother at least - it's mostly just searching and re-learning shit you were already used to, but which is now done in the most annoying way possible.

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
Also, ngl, I'm a fan of the game (well, series even technically), but my god, it's been trapped in 'for this update, let's just change something really fucking trivial instead of adding much needed content'-hell forever at this point.
And somehow almost none of the changes ever make the game feel actually better or make it run more stable or smoother at least - it's mostly just searching and re-learning shit you were already used to, but which is now done in the most annoying way possible.
i'm not a fan of the game though and that allows me a higher degree of criticism, the change in dungeon system broke cali, lilia and the goblin's events, strive for power's way of map traveling is superior and so is their combat and dungeon system since THE LESS CLICKS, THE BETTER. something the new dungeon system introduces is more clicking, breaking events was the icing on the cake.

yes i'm still mad you can't auto combat and rape your defeated enemies like you can in strive for power, how could you tell?

Can't find Lilia (recruitable fairy) anywhere.
see above, it's broken.

riji

Dec 17, 2017
For me, dungeon exploration is fine, it could even be good with some more tweaks and events other than basic combat. My issue is that combat itself is unbalanced and needlessly prolonged by animations. I'd love to be able to make spell/attack animations play at the quadrupled speed or even skip them outright so I could spend less time seeing my still-misaligned decay animation and just get to the stuff I wanted to do. Also, archer skelly summon default attack is fucky as it has a hidden basic melee attack that it uses by default instead of it's shot. And, if the char has leadership or whatever enchantment on armor, it also reapplies in combat, taking your time, and breaks attack memory, forgetting your last used move and reverting to basic attack.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
maverik — Today at 1:48 AM
@Announcements
0.9.0c Release

Air cutter total damage increased to 225% from 205%
Bleed and Poison tick damage increased to 10% from 5%. Burn damage reduced to 7% from 8%
Added location view mode to map and updated some elements. Added travelling characters to visible list
Added alternative attack animation to ranged attacks
Armor penetration stat reworked: now maximum amount of DEF it can penetrate is 66%. Penetration formula is
If armor penetration * 2 >= target def: target def * 0.33
else target def = target def - armor penetration * 1.25
Fixed settlement recruitment gui not providing an option to hire characters after recruitment
Fixed certain gameover event being stuck after reloading
Fixed bracelet quest for Anastasia
Fixed Mae rescue mission
Fixed some hair descriptions
Fixed multitool uprade working in mansion
Fixed some issues for act 1 when Aire was dead
Fixed Cali's starting event being too rare
Some gallery fixes

blergh123

May 31, 2020
I like training high-quality slaves, but the slaves recruited by the guild (and their offspring) can't be sold to improve others quality now. I have to reject all slaves from the guild, and guild recruitment update became useless. That makes me feel bad.
Cali and the foxgirl-champion are also useless because of this.

3.30 star(s) 44 Votes