rennerd

Feb 19, 2020
you'd think hunting upgrade for house would unlock leather and meat, rather than having to send someone to a village to get it. I suppose it's a balancing thing.

Naturalrice

May 27, 2017
Can't seem to remove dungeons anymore. Is this a bug or am I missing something from the new changes? (Dungeon was cleared and there is no one currently traveling or outside of mansion at all)

I click the forget location button. It says the location was cleared, but the location still exists.

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
Can't seem to remove dungeons anymore. Is this a bug or am I missing something from the new changes? (Dungeon was cleared and there is no one currently traveling or outside of mansion at all)

I click the forget location button. It says the location was cleared, but the location still exists.
it's a UI change, you need to send someone to the dungeon you cleared in order to see the forget me option, it doesn't show on the dungeon page anymore, if you are stuck with the bug that the location cannot be forgotten even if you clicked the button then unlucky, either remove via save editing or reload older save.
1717617824484.png

Naturalrice

May 27, 2017
it's a UI change, you need to send someone to the dungeon you cleared in order to see the forget me option, it doesn't show on the dungeon page anymore, if you are stuck with the bug that the location cannot be forgotten even if you clicked the button then unlucky, either remove via save editing or reload older save.
Yea, I was stuck with the bug, but apparently it was resolved in the 9.0b patch. Redownloaded from the itchio page and it was resolved. Just a heads up in case anyone else comes across it.

brorpag

Nov 22, 2020
Is the wiki outdated when it comes to classes? ive tried to get foreman,blacksmith and knight but cant seem to unlock it

brorpag

Nov 22, 2020
Uhm im not really sure what that means? do i need to get further into the mainquest to unlock those traits? or is there some other way i dont know about to unlock the better traits?

rennerd

Feb 19, 2020
Uhm im not really sure what that means? do i need to get further into the mainquest to unlock those traits? or is there some other way i dont know about to unlock the better traits?
Go to the guild, check out the guild shop. Complete notice board quests to get points, spend the points to unlock classes.

blergh123

May 31, 2020
What are people's opinion on how complete this game currently seems?
Most unique NPCs have only few discussions in the discussion menu, a lot of them have stuff like INITIALDISCUSSIONWITHnpcname with only the option to close,
Tons of weird bugs like being able to gather leather from town but gaining 0 forever,
Balance is silly, either game is super hard or you know how to abuse the shit out of it and nothings a challenge and its just a grind to get the events. (BTW why can we choose to get dragonkin for the freebie first slave when you can just put them in farm and never need to worry about money since selling dragons skin etc is pretty profitable, with growth 5 character.)
UI is annoying, especially moving people between places, theres weird 5 second wait after doing some things before being able to interact with anything in the game again (while the animation lasts 1-2 seconds)

TBH i just want to see more interactions with unique NPCs, shouldnt even be that hard for devs to do, just make standard talking events slightly adapted for each one, and then special questline talks just like now but more.
And make the game flow more smoothly, battles that are trivial feel slow even with just spamclicking the 1-hit-kill proper element attack the waits between actions are too slooooooooooow.
And with how important the factors are, and them being the only real use for 99% of slaves you find from dungeons its retarded that theres 5-10 second wait after doing factor improvement.

Oh and BTW cant recruit from towns anymore, searching works, game informs when 1 search is complete but the found recruit is nowhere to be actually recruited

doom84

Jun 24, 2021
apparently it's still possible to find her, the chance is 10% per bandit fort, the chance gets determined when you unlock the fort and the event triggers when you explore it. the dev has said the chance is low and will be changed next version.

Reactions: Wert42 and arum

Hans Zuchter

Nov 21, 2021
is annoying, especially moving people between places, theres weird 5 second wait after doing some things before being able to interact with anything in the game again (while the animation lasts 1-2 seconds)TBH i just want to see more interactions with unique NPCs, shouldnt even be that hard for devs to do, just make standard talking events slightly adapted for each one, and then special questline talks just like now but more.
And make the game flow more smoothly, battles that are trivial feel slow even with just spamclicking the 1-hit-kill proper element attack the waits between actions are too slooooooooooow.And with how important the factors are, and them being the only real use for 99% of slaves you find from dungeons its retarded that theres 5-10 second wait after doing factor improvement.
And this is why I have always felt that making Android ports of games is a waste of a dev's time.

rennerd

Feb 19, 2020
So how do you get the princess bracelet? Can't find anything in the hideout. Amelia says either find an item or speak to the mages, can't speak to the mages, nor find an item.

Nouvi

Jul 24, 2018
Figured I'd consider picking up this game now that it might have some meat on it's bones, but before I get into it I got a couple questions...

Is there any time restricted quests, like the wolf girl in strive for power, in which if you don't do them quick enough you essentially get a bad end? And if there is, is it possible to avoid triggering them early? Also if that's another yes, I'd love to have some heads up on what to keep an eye out for.

Wert42

Apr 25, 2021
So how do you get the princess bracelet? Can't find anything in the hideout. Amelia says either find an item or speak to the mages, can't speak to the mages, nor find an item.
Afaict, that route is gone in the 9b version. As I remember, there was Mage advice to go back to the hideout, but that's gone.

Wert42

Apr 25, 2021
Figured I'd consider picking up this game now that it might have some meat on it's bones, but before I get into it I got a couple questions...

Is there any time restricted quests, like the wolf girl in strive for power, in which if you don't do them quick enough you essentially get a bad end? And if there is, is it possible to avoid triggering them early? Also if that's another yes, I'd love to have some heads up on what to keep an eye out for.
Can't think of any, but that may be because I haven't tested it. Text hints time matters at some point(s).

Nilufer14

Jan 15, 2020
Geek question: is it possible to attach pictures to the different sex positions or is it only the standing naked one?

Kionatria

Feb 6, 2023
Slave Sex training does not have an effect on the slave.
1. I try to have sex with the slave(not servant) who has Anal training, but without 'Anal Lover' fetish, and the slave refuses it. Same goes for the other content. The only content that does work is the exhibitionism training, and the both pregnancy options.

Wert42

Apr 25, 2021
On Cali, found this tip, seems to work:

" I had the same issue and was talking to the dev, apparently it's a 10% spawn chance per dungeon which will be fixed in the next patch. for now try setting the spawn chance in the variable.gd file to 1. the field you're looking to change is dungeon_unique_encounter_chance "

3.30 star(s) 44 Votes