Made all items lose info in market
View attachment 3692628
Cooking lost description / fishing lost it too

But, it did fix dungeons
View attachment 3692632
Pants are now healing potions...
Are you 2 running older mods?
Mods have not been upgraded yet.

You sure that's not a mod problem? I'm running 9.0a and things seem to fine to me. The big modpacks in the game have always been unstable and I stopped using them.
It sounds like it.

ArmoredDom

Apr 3, 2018
When in dungeons and prompted with choses the game will sometimes freeze, making it so that you have to quit and potentially lose save data. This may be a me thing but I doubt it tbh

Reij

Jun 22, 2018
When in dungeons and prompted with choses the game will sometimes freeze, making it so that you have to quit and potentially lose save data. This may be a me thing but I doubt it tbh
I had that problem with 9.0, but have not had that happen since the 9.0a patch.... yet. Though it does sometimes think my dungeon party is made up of characters that are still in the mansion.

devil999LEXX

Feb 5, 2021
can anyone tell me which file to edit to increase capacity of mansion ? together with other stats (like how long are sex encounters).
i forgot that file name and location :(.

Shudokai

Dec 18, 2019
Right so it seems, the "New" import function for old saves does not really work ... or it does do what its intended to do but it does not make old saves compatible ... you basically have to start a new game in 0.9.0 and beyond to avoid the UI/UX glitches like missing elements and such.

Done that and I've played a couple of hours without glaring issues. Skill checks in dungeons will give you a blank screen if none of your party members have appropriate charges so I recommend not even trying unless you have some warriors, some rogues, some mages and some harlots in your party. (Some skillchecks even require certain bodysizes of partymembers)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
maverik — 06/02/2024 10:28 PM
@Announcements
0.9.0b Release

Fixed elven capital not generating map items in its shop
Fixed maps not generating in chest rewards properly
Fixed new rebel dungeon not working
Fixed fire depths bosses having challenge checks
Fixed some unique dungeons having issues
Fixed Anastasia agreeing to marry not applying the decision correctly and preventing marriage agreement during date
Fixed some other minor dungeon issues

Reactions: vitamin433
Jul 12, 2020
Right so it seems, the "New" import function for old saves does not really work ... or it does do what its intended to do but it does not make old saves compatible ... you basically have to start a new game in 0.9.0 and beyond to avoid the UI/UX glitches like missing elements and such.

Done that and I've played a couple of hours without glaring issues. Skill checks in dungeons will give you a blank screen if none of your party members have appropriate charges so I recommend not even trying unless you have some warriors, some rogues, some mages and some harlots in your party. (Some skillchecks even require certain bodysizes of partymembers)
same her does not work.
Above that, te sex interaction just shows up empty and nothing works.
Even started a new game, had to make complete new family , but "nothings" works in the sex interface.

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
maverik — 06/02/2024 10:28 PM
@Announcements
0.9.0b Release

Fixed elven capital not generating map items in its shop
Fixed maps not generating in chest rewards properly
Fixed new rebel dungeon not working
Fixed fire depths bosses having challenge checks
Fixed some unique dungeons having issues
Fixed Anastasia agreeing to marry not applying the decision correctly and preventing marriage agreement during date
Fixed some other minor dungeon issues
Just downloaded first 090, and here we are with 090b :HideThePain:
Well it's good, that they fixed these things this fast, but it would be better to release a fix, not a "Cmon make a full download/extract ritual again and waste your time."

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Just downloaded first 090, and here we are with 090b :HideThePain:
Well it's good, that they fixed these things this fast, but it would be better to release a fix, not a "Cmon make a full download/extract ritual again and waste your time."
With both Strive and DoL it's usually best to wait 3-4 days after the initial release before downloading. Both devs do numerous bugfixes immediately after the release. Unless of course you like to help with bug-hunting.

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
With both Strive and DoL it's usually best to wait 3-4 days after the initial release before downloading. Both devs do numerous bugfixes immediately after the release. Unless of course you like to help with bug-hunting.
True, and I know it. But in this case it was my fault: didn't play after 0.85 So just grabbed the one that was already here without "wawawaiit... it's still green! Wait till it mature."

Reactions: anubis1970

Sharkie94

May 5, 2020
I have looked all over this game and I can't figure out how to complete one time tasks. I don't see it anywhere in the mansion or town menu. Tried the travel menu, nothing. Can someone please help me? Thanks
The UI is obtuse as heck.
Not sure how the dev managed to make it MORE offputting and nonsensical than the previous game,
but I guess the dev is talented like that.

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
I have looked all over this game and I can't figure out how to complete one time tasks. I don't see it anywhere in the mansion or town menu. Tried the travel menu, nothing. Can someone please help me? Thanks
They're in the "Journal" menu. under a tab for side tasks.

Unless you haven't actually done the jobs yet, in which case you need to assign your slaves via the work menu like you would for cooking, farming, etc.

3.30 star(s) 44 Votes