DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
Anyone know what "Wisdom Max. Charges", "Dexterity Max. Charges" and "Strength Max. Charges" does?
When you're in a dungeon, there are various events that will require a specific charge to make things easier, like skipping a fight or giving you a treasure chest for less stamina. That's where those charges come in.

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
Oh I see, I thought those events were unlocked by a characters stats or something when I come across them, makes sense.

cathjenny

Aug 31, 2018
Cali and the foxgirl-champion are also useless because of this.
I was thinking, since the rooms can be modified through .sav file, the character information should be able to be modified as well. So I tried it, and it worked.

First, find the character's name, then continue searching until you find "slave_class". Just like this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and change it to "slave_class":"slave1"

This works well when you have few characters and only need to modify one or two, but it can be cumbersome if you have many characters to modify. or you have a very complex character relationship, the name may appear in many places, and you need to find information that only corresponds to that one.

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
Some moar bugs:
If you open the shop in the main town, then open a shop in millford/stonewhatever the button presses but the shop screen does not open, you have to click on the location again then you can open it.

If capture a slave with multiple slaves present then go to town and either sell or use them for thingy points then go back to the dungeon then capture another slave there is a random chance you get the slave but the slave still appear in the list as if you didn't get them, sometimes it replaces the slave name with "Name" and a picture of Daisy and you can get it off the list.

Sometimes if you get a dungeon and try to go to it you end up back on the menu screen, in fact the menu screen is always in the background for some reason, you can see it for a few milliseconds sometimes when going between character screens in the mansion.

The Ranger class is too OP in my opinion for skill you can get as a first upgrade, you get a Dog with 110HP to tank everything on the front line so you almost never have to heal.

Also the Thief class is now pointless, if you have some wits (i think?) you almost never fail to lockpick, well my main character with maxed Wits factor and magic almost never fails, opened about 30 chests and failed once.

If you load an old save file from 9 in 9c, then quit and start a new game all your previous slaves are still there on a new game, you have to exit the game completely to fix it, the game probably should aught to reset everything when it exits.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
I was thinking, since the rooms can be modified through .sav file, the character information should be able to be modified as well. So I tried it, and it worked.

First, find the character's name, then continue searching until you find "slave_class". Just like this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and change it to "slave_class":"slave1"

This works well when you have few characters and only need to modify one or two, but it can be cumbersome if you have many characters to modify. or you have a very complex character relationship, the name may appear in many places, and you need to find information that only corresponds to that one.
An easier way to fuck with the pregen characters is to modify the pregen_characters_data.gd in the game\assets\data\ folder. You can modify all their stats before they're even spawned in so that they spawn however you want them.

Last edited:

cathjenny

Aug 31, 2018
An easier way to fuck with the pregen characters is to modify the pregen_characters_data.gd in the game\assets\data\ folder. You can modify all their stats before they're even spawned in so that they spawn however you want them.
Amazing! I thought these files could only be modified by GODOT, how simple it is. and I also checked other files, the characters spawned by the guild can be changed by modifying file worlddata.gd. but it don't seem to take effect on saved games.

3.30 star(s) 44 Votes