Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
maverik — 07/19/2024 7:09 PM
@Announcements 0.9.1 Release

Added Lilia's complete sidequest and marriage scenes/dresses
Added new shrine type
Added character Lock rule which prevents character from showing in the lists of giveaways and factor sacrifices
Added a few more dungeon name variants
Added new combat skill for succubus class replacing attract
Added sex swap potion
Rarity of legendary quality is increased by 250% (it's still low)
Changed formula for weekly dates and sex. Dates: 1 + 3 from master's charm factor to 3 + 2; sex 1 +3 from master sex factor to 2 + 3
Some improvements to inventory gui
Added some new monochrome arts and fixed some scenes
Fixed tutorial menu not working properly on other languages
Fixed communicative master trait causing rebellious behavior happen more often
Fixed wrong line appearing during searching princess quest
Fixed some missing gallery scenes and unique character sprites
Fixed an issue with reloading the game after defeat
Fixed an issue with leaving game to main menu and starting new one causing weird stuff happening

maverik — Today at 5:02 AM
@Announcements
0.9.1a patch has been uploaded
Fixed oblivion potion
Fixed mod editor crashing on opening
Added dialogue event to sex change potion
Added new icon for sex change potion

nashorn95z

Jan 26, 2019
what art pack are u using? some recommendations? or should i stay with the mega pack?
i would prefer a smaller pack with more quality pictures.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
what art pack are u using? some recommendations? or should i stay with the mega pack?
i would prefer a smaller pack with more quality pictures.
Best thing to do is go on the discord site and ask, or make your own in your style.

Felkesste

Mar 4, 2018
I guess you fail to understand how this site works
You seem to have missed the point of that user's post, so I'd like to draw you attention to some things, my guy.

Of the first five most recent reviews, only one had anything nice to say about the game, the rest all went into detail about how disappointed they were that it's less of a game, and more of a spreadsheet with incremental growth mechanics.
Even in the same page as your comment, people were making mention of how frustrating the linearity and extreme specificity of the plot were, wishing there was more narrative consequence for their choices. If they treat someone well, and build a bond with them over time, maybe that person shouldn't be so ready to choose death over spending time with them. That sort of thing.
Many people talk about how difficult it is to get into this game, some citing how needlessly complicated it is to just navigate between poorly optimized menus, but for the most part, it seems like they just can't find anything to hook them in. There's no meat on the bones. It offers next to nothing in terms of personal motivation or rewards. Whether you play well, or play poorly, the result will be disappointment all the same as their thoughts and feelings go ignored, their choices are disregarded, and their very identity is made moot as the game doesn't care who or what you are, depicting you in whatever way's convenient for it at the time- so why would anyone waste their time playing it?

I shouldn't speak for others, but all the evidence suggests that the fella you're responding to is disappointed that the game hasn't actually improved in any tangible way that would make it worth playing since it's initial release. The game is still bone dry. If you're getting enjoyment out of it, more power to you. But fuck me, this game needs some writers...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You seem to have missed the point of that user's post, so I'd like to draw you attention to some things, my guy.

Of the first five most recent reviews, only one had anything nice to say about the game, the rest all went into detail about how disappointed they were that it's less of a game, and more of a spreadsheet with incremental growth mechanics.
Even in the same page as your comment, people were making mention of how frustrating the linearity and extreme specificity of the plot were, wishing there was more narrative consequence for their choices. If they treat someone well, and build a bond with them over time, maybe that person shouldn't be so ready to choose death over spending time with them. That sort of thing.
Many people talk about how difficult it is to get into this game, some citing how needlessly complicated it is to just navigate between poorly optimized menus, but for the most part, it seems like they just can't find anything to hook them in. There's no meat on the bones. It offers next to nothing in terms of personal motivation or rewards. Whether you play well, or play poorly, the result will be disappointment all the same as their thoughts and feelings go ignored, their choices are disregarded, and their very identity is made moot as the game doesn't care who or what you are, depicting you in whatever way's convenient for it at the time- so why would anyone waste their time playing it?

I shouldn't speak for others, but all the evidence suggests that the fella you're responding to is disappointed that the game hasn't actually improved in any tangible way that would make it worth playing since it's initial release. The game is still bone dry. If you're getting enjoyment out of it, more power to you. But fuck me, this game needs some writers...
You also missed my point, to each there own view.
I could care less what others think about the game and I posted my view of it.
To many "naysayers" in every thread so I just post about what I think at the time of posting.

3.20 star(s) 45 Votes