devil999LEXX

Feb 5, 2021
Three questions:
1) How many classes can a slave obtain?
2) I purchased a class from the servants shop yesterday, and I seemingly can't have anyone take that class. The classes still available in the Servants shop are: Director, Headgirl. I think it cost 750 reputation. Can someone tell me what that class was, and what the requirements are to learn it?
3) Is there a way to remove bad traits? For example, the "Wimp" trait that reduces max hp by 40%.

Also a request for the dev if they observe this thread:
Add a checkbox or something to show ALL classes that you have access to (even if they can't be obtained by the current character) so that you can try to figure out why a class isn't showing up like what's happening on #2 above.

Edit: I think I found the answer to #1. It's tied to the growth_factor. I'm just not sure if the value is the number of classes they can learn.

"Great" = 5, so can they learn 5 classes?
"Good" is 4, "Average" is 3, "Poor" is 2, "Terrible" is 1.

Edit II: I found the class that I got. Sex Toy, and putting it on Daisy required me to give her a Pet class, which I was holding off on to give her the class I had just purchased (Sex Toy) and figuring out how many classes she could have.
answers are simple
1. slave can have unlimited amount of classes, onlyest limit is how much exp does they have, and some classes are conflicting (so far only knight vs paladin).
no, growth factor only infulence how much exps you need to get new class (and after certain number of classes you get max amount of exps needed for new class - 5000 (or is is more? cant recall it now) independent from growth factor.
3. yes, it is, for removing any trait you need soul stone, aquired from dungeon, hardest one (fire pits or something like that).

and when you are trying to get new class, on right lower corner you have checkbox called show locked classes and when you enable it (you have "nike" in it) it will show you all (unlocked) classes you have, unavaivabe in red so when you click on them, you can read why you cant select them.

devil999LEXX

Feb 5, 2021
Sorry to bug you, I see that the more people you have in your mansion the more cumbersome it is to keep them obedient as you'd have to go on dates individually, is there a way to keep everyone obedient or what do people do to go about this?
actualy, there are skills which affect everyones loyalty/obedience like perfomance/public humilation...etc, so it is relative easy to manage lrge household with these skills, no need to micromanage individual slaves. for that it is best to use items like slave colars/clothing which increase loaylty /decrease obediance drain, depending on what you prefer.

Reactions: Vader_PT

tiptops

Sep 29, 2020
well i broke the game apparently im "too much upgrade for this character" like its the starting character like aint doing anything ur not letting me do

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Once again this is the "Experimental" version of the game.
(Play at your own risk.)

0.8.6 Experimental 4 has been updated
Fixed multiple story issues
Renamed Charm challenge to Persuasion challenge (Might be save incompatible with prev version)
Changed stat checks to previous random events to Challenge charge usage (i.e. recruitment will take Persuasion Charge, capturing Strength Charge etc). If challenge is passed it will always succeed

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Can you get Amelia with a existing save? Or it better to start fresh? Pretty sure I've already gone through most, if not all the main story content, being married to Anastasia and having Mae and Heleviel as slaves. I haven't played since like 6.3 I think, so I'm not sure.

Vlown

Dec 24, 2020
I was wondering what is the chances of character getting pregnant, how long does the pregnancy last and lastly if is possible to change the values of theses things.

VuV

Aug 22, 2021
Im having a bug where i cant select any options during character creation, im running 8.5b with conquest tweaks and def_rebalance.
Did anyone else encounter this problem, and if so a solution would be appreciated.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I was wondering what is the chances of character getting pregnant, how long does the pregnancy last and lastly if is possible to change the values of theses things.
I don't know about the chance of pregnancy, but the duration can be altered in variables.gd in the \src\core directory. You can edit it using notepad++.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
maverikToday at 9:01 AM
@Announcements 0.9.0 Release Due to many drastic changes, new save/import is mandatory

Added exploration mechanic to dungeons
Dungeons now use stamina system which is restored every day
Dungeon deletion now only occurs after everyone has been removed from there
First Fighters quest is now designed as a dungeon instead of being an encounter
Dungeon events are now protected by challenges
Dungeon chests are more often have no locks on them now
Old recruitment/capture events now swapped to challenges
Some new events were added
Treasure chests now drop more materials
Added a bit more flavor text scenes to the transition of act 2 and some optional flavor content tied to it
Dungeons are now activated via purchasable/foundable items
Added new character rule: Forbid Masturbation
Added alphabetical sort to inventory for materials
Added alternative personalities (emotions) to portraits for unique characters
Changed Cali and Zephyra height from petite to short
Stamina in sex minigame has been renamed to Tolerance
Reputation required to start election quest is down to 300 from 500
Reputation to initiate Servants guild letter before elections is down to 200 from 300
Added reputation display to notice board
Added a separate message to indicate when chest had no lock on it
Non-hard start now allows to pick one of three workshops to start with
Changed some of menial class bonuses
Multiple fixes in ingame changelog (edited)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
So uh, what is the difference between version 9 x64 and the experimental version 9?
Best to ask on there discord site, I have not really seen the change log for the experimental version.

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
Was hoping they'd have moved on with the story by now, but I guess I'll try this new dungeon system.
Edit:

New dungeons system is vastly better. Less fights, more events and loot. Stat checks also give you some incentive to pick up races or classes you otherwise wouldn't bother with. You can't just farm multiple dungeons a day any more, but that's fine since there's no time limit in this game anyways.
Some small UI improvements here and there.
It's been a while but at this point I'd say the game has finally improved enough to be better than the first game. The dev was definitely struggling there for quite a while.

Last edited:

Fu'xuan

May 31, 2024
i have a harpy male but while mating with any other race there is "partner is of different species" how do we fix that

3.30 star(s) 44 Votes