Mar 17, 2020
I have looked all over this game and I can't figure out how to complete one time tasks. I don't see it anywhere in the mansion or town menu. Tried the travel menu, nothing. Can someone please help me? Thanks

Reactions: Sharkie94

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I have looked all over this game and I can't figure out how to complete one time tasks. I don't see it anywhere in the mansion or town menu. Tried the travel menu, nothing. Can someone please help me? Thanks
Check your quest log or whatever it is called, its been a while since the last time I have played.

Mar 17, 2020
Check your quest log or whatever it is called, its been a while since the last time I have played.
I can see the quest in the log, but when I try to click on the quest nothing happens. Do i need to be in a certain place or time?

For example, once i accept the helping hands quest from the notice board, what do i do next?

Last edited:

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
I have no shop etc. buttons in town after update.

Edit: never mind, it's because I was using 0.85 experimental.

Town_bug.JPG

Last edited:

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
I can see the quest in the log, but when I try to click on the quest nothing happens. Do i need to be in a certain place or time?

For example, once i accept the helping hands quest from the notice board, what do i do next?
What does the quest says in the quest log? If it's a one time task, assign it where you assign job at the mansion.

Aug 22, 2017
How is the story in the game so far? I'm fine if the RPG mechanics are still being tinkered with or if there aren't that many graphics yet. But if the story is bare bones then I will continue to wait on it.

Riviar

Mar 20, 2018
How is the story in the game so far? I'm fine if the RPG mechanics are still being tinkered with or if there aren't that many graphics yet. But if the story is bare bones then I will continue to wait on it.
The story is pretty solid and it lasts for quite a while. There is still more to come.
IMO the story is in good place. It is the most of everything else that is the problem. Which is the current focus for the dev.

Just be aware that the storyline has a lot of unobvious checks that lock you out of stuff. For example you can lose opportunity to get some character over some random decision you have made 4 weeks before. The consequences are very unclear most of the time.

Reactions: wiwem71072
Aug 22, 2017
The story is pretty solid and it lasts for quite a while. There is still more to come.
IMO the story is in good place. It is the most of everything else that is the problem. Which is the current focus for the dev.

Just be aware that the storyline has a lot of unobvious checks that lock you out of stuff. For example you can lose opportunity to get some character over some random decision you have made 4 weeks before. The consequences are very unclear most of the time.
Is there a guide/walkthrough? Cause the official one linked in the OP is basically 4 bullet points

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Anyone else having issues starting the game? It stays on loading for me, but then crashes.
Is your computer up to specs?
Did you unpack the game?
How deep is the folders to the game?
Some virus scan software does not like games.

Shudokai

Dec 18, 2019
Some Resources like Leather and Ancient Bones form the Villages are completely broken, only the main Character can be selected to harvest them but it yields 0 resouces.

Nevermind, Issue has been fixed in 0.9.0a ... f95 is just slow.

Last edited:
Reactions: blergh123

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
maverik — Today at 11:18 AM
@Announcements 0.9.0a Release

Fixed dungeon events causing crash
Fixed some resource location gathering issues
Fixed location forgetting
Fixed character order in travel menu

Some Resources like Leather and Ancient Bones form the Villages are completely broken, only the main Character can be selected to harvest them but it yields 0 resouces.

Nevermind, Issue has been fixed in 0.9.0a ... f95 is just slow.
Not slow just waiting to make sure the new update did not break anything else, and it was only uploaded today.
I like to give it a few days at least to make sure nothing else got broken before posting here about it.

Reactions: LizJ

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
You sure that's not a mod problem? I'm running 9.0a and things seem to fine to me. The big modpacks in the game have always been unstable and I stopped using them.

3.30 star(s) 44 Votes