anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Anybody know if there's a way to increase the amount of sex actions per sex encounter (as in increase the 20 actions you get per encounter?)
Use a text editor like notepad++ to open the variables.gd file. It's located in the \src\core directory in the game folder.

You can alter a lot of different things including sex actions per encounter. I usually up it to 30.

Vader_PT

Jun 23, 2020
Use a text editor like notepad++ to open the variables.gd file. It's located in the \src\core directory in the game folder.

You can alter a lot of different things including sex actions per encounter. I usually up it to 30.
Sheesh did not expect such a fast reply, thank you very much!

ElCativo1988

Mar 13, 2018
You may not know this, but you can upgrade your main stats stats with exp by clicking the "Upgrade" button under the classes you're available to pick.
I found out after 10 in-game weeks of gameplay.
Am I too stupid? can't find the option.

Otherwise I like the game so far. With Service, like its predecessor, it's much easier than doing dungeons or crafting. You're immediately swimming in money. in comparison to the other paths. Hard is also too easy.
And building the academy is pointless because the 5000 training is better?

Last edited:

Vader_PT

Jun 23, 2020

Sorry to bug you, I see that the more people you have in your mansion the more cumbersome it is to keep them obedient as you'd have to go on dates individually, is there a way to keep everyone obedient or what do people do to go about this?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Sorry to bug you, I see that the more people you have in your mansion the more cumbersome it is to keep them obedient as you'd have to go on dates individually, is there a way to keep everyone obedient or what do people do to go about this?
You upgrade them and one of the options put a stop to there decrease for loyalty.
Its called "soulbind" or something like that.
Check the main training panel for it.

Dec 8, 2023
I saw on itch.io that the most recent update removed the ability to get slaves from dungeons. Almost certainly Patreon censorship, and the dominator class was probably another casualty.

ElCativo1988

Mar 13, 2018
I saw on itch.io that the most recent update removed the ability to get slaves from dungeons. Almost certainly Patreon censorship, and the dominator class was probably another casualty.

0.8.5b I use it and you can still get slaves from dungeons.

Okay, I now understand that I can improve my stats in the Slavenmarkt, but not on hard. Okay then I'll play normal hard, it's hard, hey, not ^^

Last edited:

Skinner

Jul 6, 2017
A lot of the art pack links are dead for both games on the web site but others on Discord have put together art packs into one big pack here:

This group of art packs has some dups but there are being removed over time.
(At the time of posting many dups have been removed 1 hour ago.)

Art Packs go into the appdata for both games.
For Conquest:
C:\Users\(Your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\Strive for Power 2
For Power:
C:\Users\(Your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\Strive

Both games require folders called "bodies" and "portraits".

Conquest modders are trying to include pregnant "bodies" when the girls get pregnant but don't know yet how far they are into getting a working mod.

Credit for the link goes to Zalzany

For anyone who, like me, doesn't like putting this crap in your profile, there's a way I've been handling this for decades. Here are the steps. For the following, I want the appdata crap in a directory within the game directory ("A:\Strive for Conquest\appData\")
- Use explorer to move the folder mentioned in the post above to wherever you're wanting it. I moved it from P:\Users\Skinner\AppData\Roaming\Strive for Power 2 .. to A:\Strive for Conquest\appData (actually moved it, then renamed it because ... I'm a retard that wanted to be specific or something, I don't know - you decide)
- Type cmd in your start menu. DON'T CLICK YET.
- Either right click and "Run as Administrator" or CTRL-SHIFT click it. Yes, this is necessary.
- Type this : mklink /D "%appdata%\Strive for Power 2" "[your path]"
-- So, using my example path above, I would type: mklink /D "%appdata%\Strive for Power 2" "A:\Strive for Conquest\appData\"

You should see: "symbolic link created for [romaing appdata directory]\Strive for Power 2 <<===>> [new path]

If you see an error instead, do the usual stuff:
- make sure you didn't typo anything,
- make sure the first directory no longer exists (you moved it to a new location, remember?),
- and the second directory DOES exist (you moved it to THAT location, right?)
- make sure you're not doing something silly like trying to do this while running the game
- You DID CTRL-SHIFT click cmd (or right click and select "Run as Administrator") .. right?
- You DID use quotation marks where I did, didn't you? If the path has a space in it, you MUST enclose it in quotation marks.
- You do have percent marks on both sides of appdata (ie: %appdata%) .. right? This is a special variable that points to your roaming app data folder (side note: %localappdata% points to local.. and I'm not sure if there's one for locallow)

Last edited:

ElCativo1988

Mar 13, 2018
From what I remember, you can't upgrade base stats with EXP, you need to train them by doing work related to that stat.
Thanks for the answer, I was talking about the main attributes, which could have been improved with XP in the past, but now it seems to only be possible via the slave market.

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
Thanks for the answer, I was talking about the main attributes, which could have been improved with XP in the past, but now it seems to only be possible via the slave market.
Oh, you mean the stat Factors. Yeah, the only way to upgrade those is to use the slave market.

Skinner

Jul 6, 2017
Three questions:
1) How many classes can a slave obtain?
2) I purchased a class from the servants shop yesterday, and I seemingly can't have anyone take that class. The classes still available in the Servants shop are: Director, Headgirl. I think it cost 750 reputation. Can someone tell me what that class was, and what the requirements are to learn it?
3) Is there a way to remove bad traits? For example, the "Wimp" trait that reduces max hp by 40%.

Also a request for the dev if they observe this thread:
Add a checkbox or something to show ALL classes that you have access to (even if they can't be obtained by the current character) so that you can try to figure out why a class isn't showing up like what's happening on #2 above.

Edit: I think I found the answer to #1. It's tied to the growth_factor. I'm just not sure if the value is the number of classes they can learn.

"Great" = 5, so can they learn 5 classes?
"Good" is 4, "Average" is 3, "Poor" is 2, "Terrible" is 1.

Edit II: I found the class that I got. Sex Toy, and putting it on Daisy required me to give her a Pet class, which I was holding off on to give her the class I had just purchased (Sex Toy) and figuring out how many classes she could have.

Last edited:

rennerd

Feb 19, 2020
Three questions:
1) How many classes can a slave obtain?
2) I purchased a class from the servants shop yesterday, and I seemingly can't have anyone take that class. The classes still available in the Servants shop are: Director, Headgirl. I think it cost 750 reputation. Can someone tell me what that class was, and what the requirements are to learn it?
3) Is there a way to remove bad traits? For example, the "Wimp" trait that reduces max hp by 40%.

Also a request for the dev if they observe this thread:
Add a checkbox or something to show ALL classes that you have access to (even if they can't be obtained by the current character) so that you can try to figure out why a class isn't showing up like what's happening on #2 above.

Edit: I think I found the answer to #1. It's tied to the growth_factor. I'm just not sure if the value is the number of classes they can learn.

"Great" = 5, so can they learn 5 classes?
"Good" is 4, "Average" is 3, "Poor" is 2, "Terrible" is 1.

Edit II: I found the class that I got. Sex Toy, and putting it on Daisy required me to give her a Pet class, which I was holding off on to give her the class I had just purchased (Sex Toy) and figuring out how many classes she could have.
There is a check box, show locked classes or something, below the classes you can learn.

3.30 star(s) 44 Votes