Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Looks like this is just as improvable as the last one. Good. This one--- needs alot of improvement.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Being a massive cheating doucheweasel in a few easy steps: (TeamHentaiX seemed interested, so you got tagged yo.)

First. Have Notepad.

Second: Find your save file. (Computer name > AppData *THIS MAY BE HIDDEN IN YOUR SETTINGS!* > Roaming > Strive for Power 2 > Saves > Find file you seek to edit. Try an old one first to test the waters.

Third: Find your character's name. (Text has always spread across the page, so finding EXACTLY what you want to look up may require a re-search, for example: "critmod" is something needed to breeze through battles, along with "critchance". Try those. Here is what it looks like on my end via Notepad:
Untitled.png

anonymousgentleman

Mar 5, 2021
Please provide screen shot of both mother and father and one of child.
This time I tried a new game in sandbox mode, a male BeastkinFox master with 3 female BeastkinFox slaves.
Then I got trio HalfkinFox daughters lol.

P.S.
I like both BeastkinFox and HalfkinFox... just confused by why Beastkin + Beastkin = Halfkin?

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This time I tried a new game in sandbox mode, a male BeastkinFox master with 3 female BeastkinFox slaves.
Then I got trio HalfkinFox daughters lol.

P.S.
I like both BeastkinFox and HalfkinFox... just confused by why Beastkin + Beastkin = Halfkin?
Those pics are showing B.Fox as both mother and child.
What I would like to see is the description page. Dragonkin.jpg

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
maverik — Yesterday at 10:10 AM
Strive Conquest 0.6.4b Release: bugfixes
:
Added some new classes to the exception list for oblivion potion removal
Added Lamia's race icon
Changed Heleviel's start class to add new class
Fixed one of marriage options taking money instead of adding
Fixed positive trait chance inheritance being too low
Fixed some breeding mechanics
Presumably fixed characters getting stuck at deleted locations
Fixed blood explosion being castable on undeads
Fixed children training exp gain being affected by modifiers
itch.io
Strive: Conquest by Strive4Power
A successor to first Strive For Power game, currently at alpha stage

1fbV4x.jpg

Reactions: erkper and Phoexist

GoatKnight

Sep 7, 2019
Is the fire dungeon the hardest one? I think I'm through the main story and am now looking to create the ultimate fighting force.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Is the fire dungeon the hardest one? I think I'm through the main story and am now looking to create the ultimate fighting force.
Dificulty is strongly affected by your combat party but in general the enemies in the Fire Dungeon seem to have the highest Level.
For Example the Griffon from the Jungle Dungeon can be much stronger than some Bosses from the firedungeon

nijam66

May 11, 2019
A lot of the art pack links are dead for both games on the web site but others on Discord have put together art packs into one big pack here:

This group of art packs has some dups but there are being removed over time.
(At the time of posting many dups have been removed 1 hour ago.)

Art Packs go into the appdata for both games.
For Conquest:
C:\Users\(Your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\Strive for Power 2
For Power:
C:\Users\(Your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\Strive

Both games require folders called "bodies" and "portraits".

Conquest modders are trying to include pregnant "bodies" when the girls get pregnant but don't know yet how far they are into getting a working mod.

Credit for the link goes to Zalzany
Is it possible to change the install directory for the Art Pack? I sure as hell have no 4gig to spare on my System Drive, where the user profile is located.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is it possible to change the install directory for the Art Pack? I sure as hell have no 4gig to spare on my System Drive, where the user profile is located.
You can only have 30 NPC's anyway so pick and choose the ones you want to use in your game.

I have 4 different folders with 4 different sets of girls I like to use and when I finish 1 playthrough I will switch out and use a different set of girls for the next playthrough.
This way even though the story stays the same I have new faces and bodies to play around with.

Reactions: anonymousgentleman
3.20 star(s) 45 Votes