Pienator

Sep 22, 2019
First one is definitely better for me,the freedom you had to go around and just bonk random people and rape bring them to your fluffy room is something I miss a lot.

I also miss the starting slave scenarios, miss my little sister.

erkper

May 16, 2018
Just started a new save, how do I get my starter companion join me to fight?
"Combatant must be unlocked" wasn't a thing last time I played.
You have to unlock the Combatant Loyalty skill. Go to your companion's Character Info tab, then click the Training and Rules button at the bottom left, and select the combatant skill to unlock. Will require 15 or 20 Loyalty, which you should be able to gain by using either your Punish or Praise social skill on your companion. Note if you choose to ally with the Fighter guild your companion will have Combatant unlocked by default.

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

Bananilla

Apr 22, 2020
You have to unlock the Combatant Loyalty skill. Go to your companion's Character Info tab, then click the Training and Rules button at the bottom left, and select the combatant skill to unlock. Will require 15 or 20 Loyalty, which you should be able to gain by using either your Punish or Praise social skill on your companion. Note if you choose to ally with the Fighter guild your companion will have Combatant unlocked by default.
Merci, thank you my dear.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Some players need to under stand that this game is very different that the first game and trying to bring in what the last game has into this one will just make you mad.

Yes this game is a different game altogether and has its own learning curve.
Yes in the beginning you need to harvest what ever you can and sell it for money to progress the story but dev gives you and out with the main story where you only have to pay about or less than 5k and then no more.

• Angry
Reactions: DuniX and hyfka

don2sail

Jun 3, 2017
just upgraded from v62a to v64b and loaded a past save. All slaves lack 'basic servitude' and cannot be assigned a task. How do I train basic servitude.

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
just upgraded from v62a to v64b and loaded a past save. All slaves lack 'basic servitude' and cannot be assigned a task. How do I train basic servitude.
You can find it on the training window (Same place you would assign food preferences). Though Loyalty has changed dramatically so I would suggest starting anew since its now more of a 'currency' to be spent rather than just a one time increase.

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
Some players need to under stand that this game is very different that the first game and trying to bring in what the last game has into this one will just make you mad.

Yes this game is a different game altogether and has its own learning curve.
Yes in the beginning you need to harvest what ever you can and sell it for money to progress the story but dev gives you and out with the main story where you only have to pay about or less than 5k and then no more.
I have no issue with it being different, some people are just saying they enjoyed the first game more. Tyrnn said want I wanted to better; the simulation and immersion aspects were definitely better in the first one IMO. This game works better as a theme park through the story mode, but it's a worse sandbox sim IMO.

Reactions: Derangedminion

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
I have no issue with it being different, some people are just saying they enjoyed the first game more. Tyrnn said want I wanted to better; the simulation and immersion aspects were definitely better in the first one IMO. This game works better as a theme park through the story mode, but it's a worse sandbox sim IMO.
Yeah in my case there's a better sense of emergent storytelling that the first game had because of stuff like how you can encounter the same bandit multiple times while out exploring(Can't remember if this is actually a vanilla game thing or something Aric's mod added since I basically always play with that mod) that this one kinda lacks I feel like that makes me like the first one a tiny bit more.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yeah in my case there's a better sense of emergent storytelling that the first game had because of stuff like how you can encounter the same bandit multiple times while out exploring(Can't remember if this is actually a vanilla game thing or something Aric's mod added since I basically always play with that mod) that this one kinda lacks I feel like that makes me like the first one a tiny bit more.
The only encounter that was repeatable was with an Elfen Noble whom wanted to punish MC for traveliing a certain area in the first Game (Main Game)

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
Tbh (and I have written this before) my main gripe is the Loan quest, which I will definitely be skipping the next time I start a new game. IMO it doesn't really add to the enjoyment of the game. It restricts player freedom by forcing you to play in an "optimized" way in order to avoid game over, and just grind away like that for a while. I'd go so far as to say it delays getting to the actual story for no particular reason, since embarking on story quests takes away from your ability to slave away for the bank with their enforcers breathing down your neck.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Tbh (and I have written this before) my main gripe is the Loan quest, which I will definitely be skipping the next time I start a new game. IMO it doesn't really add to the enjoyment of the game. It restricts player freedom by forcing you to play in an "optimized" way in order to avoid game over, and just grind away like that for a while. I'd go so far as to say it delays getting to the actual story for no particular reason, since embarking on story quests takes away from your ability to slave away for the bank with their enforcers breathing down your neck.
Well see that is where you are wrong, starting the main quest up to the point that the girl shows up in town is where the loan stops and you can get there in less than a week to 3 weeks maxed.

At that point you can go do what ever you want to building up everything before taken up the main quest again.

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
Well see that is where you are wrong, starting the main quest up to the point that the girl shows up in town is where the loan stops and you can get there in less than a week to 3 weeks maxed.

At that point you can go do what ever you want to building up everything before taken up the main quest again.
Okay, I know this now after playing a few times. But a new player doesn't. So trying to manage both (and Daisy quests) at the same time ends up fucking him over.
It's not that the game is too hard if you know what you are doing and "play well". (btw how do you get the guild rep points in one week if quests only spawn once a week?)
It is too harsh imo when you are new and do not yet know exactly what you are doing, and when you are experienced, what does the loan phase add? Nothing in my opinion. It's a difficulty wall you have to pass to get to the "real" sandbox game.

Reactions: Derangedminion

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Okay, I know this now after playing a few times. But a new player doesn't. So trying to manage both (and Daisy quests) at the same time ends up fucking him over.
It's not that the game is too hard if you know what you are doing and "play well". (btw how do you get the guild rep points in one week if quests only spawn once a week?)
It is too harsh imo when you are new and do not yet know exactly what you are doing, and when you are experienced, what does the loan phase add? Nothing in my opinion. It's a difficulty wall you have to pass to get to the "real" sandbox game.
Well I should have said take the first week of play grinding out money enough to pay the first payment then the next week to 3 weeks you can have the main quest to the point that you no longer have to pay it.

You get 2 quest each week so by the time the 2nd week is done you should have enough points for each guild.

But like I said I no longer worry about the loan because I can pay it off very easy while at the same time building up my 6 fighter group.
Normally by the time the main quest is over I have 1 to 4 million saved up.

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
You get 2 quest each week
I must be missing something, because I only got one per guild until I built reputation to a certain point (which can be impossible to progress with bad rng.)

We have been over this already, it doesn't matter how good you, me, or an experienced player are at the game. Newbies get brutally smacked around until they learn, and at least for me it's an annoyance. Doesn't matter that it's not challanging, I have to devote the first 3 weeks of progress to grinding for grinding's sake. It doesn't add any gameplay or interesting story, it merely delays getting off the ground. To me, that's not fun. The progress of my PC is hindered and his story isn't getting written. Maybe some people enjoy it, but I am not one of them.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The difference is they're just generic enemies you can fight rather than characters you can get to join you.
Yes and no... you can't capture enemies as you fight to death, but you can still aquire new slaves in Dungeons.
Be it abducted people in Bandit Dungeons, Fairies in the grove, Goblins in their burrows or dark Elfes in the Jungle.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes