May 29, 2024
Ah, thanks for that! I knew about "you can take some people as subordinates or slaves," but you don't always get that choice. The fact that the cap is after the stats makes sense, even if it's unlabeled. I know about the contraception thing, I just think it's funny that fertility rates are 100% around here.

As for the farm, well, perhaps it's best if I include a screenshot...

StriveConquestFarm.jpg

This is the thing with the slots and circles. When I click on the circle, the box becomes empty, and mousing over someone gets me a "select resource first" tooltip, so I'm pretty sure this is broken somehow.

Also, a new question: I assume that there is no way to move or edit traits on a slave directly, so if I get a slave that somehow has Pacifist (-50% Attack) and Belligerent (+15% Attack), all I can do is go OH WELL and either hope their kids can make up their dang mind or use one of the various methods the game provides to get rid of her? This is a bigger problem for the named pregenerated characters, because some of them have Rebellious, which isn't a huge problem, but it is a problem.

Sep 17, 2017
Some of my characters have incorrect portraits, carrying them over from other characters. Is there a way to tell the game "regenerate the portrait based on the art"?
On the customization tab, when you choose to customize the artwork for the character there is a checkbox to "apply both" or some similar text (don't have the game in front of me right now). Check that box and it will make the body chosen use a matching face portrait if one exists for that specific artwork.
Also, a new question: I assume that there is no way to move or edit traits on a slave directly, so if I get a slave that somehow has Pacifist (-50% Attack) and Belligerent (+15% Attack), all I can do is go OH WELL and either hope their kids can make up their dang mind or use one of the various methods the game provides to get rid of her?
IIRC there should be a consumable item that is a fairly rare drop from the lava dungeon which lets you remove a single trait from a slave.

Reactions: ShimmieSuxSox

thgilkcalb

Mar 11, 2018
The only use i've ever had for guild recruits is for farming exp, u can't legally sell them off but u can kill them off, lol
Always hunted for those with prodigy then buff with guidance [and some equipment with 'knowledge'], take them to combat for exp farm then ... devour them
This thought just pop up one day after i found out they're so useless compare to slave, and heck, slaves belong to me so i protect them, but guild recruits are not [at least the game right now give off that feeling]
I want something more stable than slave [an upgrade?] but less distant like Guild recruits, both of these can be the same,

PS: i'm on hard mode so never touched the factor upgrade feature, but i miss the black market and sebastian in the prequel, custom order

Reactions: ShimmieSuxSox

ShimmieSuxSox

May 28, 2017
In "Forests and Beasts, Do the ritual with Mae" I have no prompt to do the ritual with mae. I only get the SHOP option in the beast tribe. And this is after I save Mae from the slavers

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Mmm...
afaik no way to change subordinate to slave.
New altar changes Servants to slaves for free. It's reusable.
Offerings can grant dragon materials too. But once per altar. (meat and Dragon leather IIRC)

IIRC there should be a consumable item that is a fairly rare drop from the lava dungeon which lets you remove a single trait from a slave.
Another altar yield, and an older one. For ancient wood IIRC. Or was it Ethereal cloth?

In "Forests and Beasts, Do the ritual with Mae" I have no prompt to do the ritual with mae. I only get the SHOP option in the beast tribe. And this is after I save Mae from the slavers
Wait... Just leave a goon in Beast village until the event pops up one evening.

May 29, 2024
Oh, so that's what that message about "as far as she knows she's always served you" brainwashy thing was about! I didn't know that's what it did because my kill team to that point consisted of slaves.

May 29, 2024
Not in the base game, no. There are two solutions for this.

The fiddly way is edit your save file, instructions for which are on the wiki . This has the advantage of being able to do it to a game that's already in progress, so depending on how far in you are, you may want to use this method. I will note that it suggests downloading notepad++ to do this, but you can do it in any text editor. It's just not going to be formatted and look like shit.

The easy way, which requires starting a new game, is using , which includes some other stuff you may want. This allows you to choose relations when creating a new servant, such as the freebie you get from a guild. Your choices are "no relation," "parent," "sibling," "child."

Reactions: Mushybird and Maowe

nokturn2013

Oct 13, 2017
While going through dungeons, the game crashes to the desktop during a fight with bandits (when I have defeated one group of bandits, then I fight another group, I have already defeated most of the bandits and there are one or two left), suddenly everything freezes and the game crashes to the desktop. I tried with other dungeons, but the exact same situation occurs. Is it possible to do something about it or fix it somehow?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
While going through dungeons, the game crashes to the desktop during a fight with bandits (when I have defeated one group of bandits, then I fight another group, I have already defeated most of the bandits and there are one or two left), suddenly everything freezes and the game crashes to the desktop. I tried with other dungeons, but the exact same situation occurs. Is it possible to do something about it or fix it somehow?
You may have gotten a bad download, try and update your unpacking software also.

Download the newest version of both 7zip and winrar for your system then install them and then download a new copy of the game and see it that works.
Do "NOT" overwrite the old file just delete the old files then unpack a new set.
Your saves are safe.

Reactions: nokturn2013

blergh123

May 31, 2020
You have way too many farm slots, maybe some of your mods mess the thing up.

To make cali a slave instead of servant:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To make Zephyra into slave:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some events/quests only happen when unique NPC is servant instead of slave, and vice versa.

Also, the item to remove bad traits can also be found in elf capitol shop rarely. Lategame i usually have 1 slave in elf capitol and 1 in beastfolk town to check shops every day. Easy way to get mythical leather. And the weapons, tools and armor are best way to get dragon bone+adamantine through dismantling, even from only starting town

Last edited:

nokturn2013

Oct 13, 2017
You may have gotten a bad download, try and update your unpacking software also.

Download the newest version of both 7zip and winrar for your system then install them and then download a new copy of the game and see it that works.
Do "NOT" overwrite the old file just delete the old files then unpack a new set.
Your saves are safe.

I'll try this, but I doubt It'll help and thank you for help.

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Haven't played in awhile but thought I would try again. Just downloaded latest. Loving the new dungeon layout, but anyone else getting an empty window whenever a stat challenge is selected? Strength, Dexterity and Persuasion challenges picked, but only an empty window opens with no characters to select? A few of my characters have max stat in those so I assume this is a bug and not that none of my characters have high enough stats.

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
What classes are available for your team? I think "have the right class" is more important than your actual stats and factors.
hmm.. Was just two characters at the very beginning. Just an archer and an apprentice. So that might be the problem. Strange that its a class check though when it says Strength or Dexterity check.

Buanarizky12

Apr 5, 2021
1722239452033.png
i have problem when launching the game, the game wont show, but when i hover the mouse into the task bar, the game alrd started, i keep spaming klick the game on task bar and no window show.

RobertoSuarez

Nov 19, 2023
Hi. I'm stuck with Lilia's quest. It says to return to her hometown after she was transformed into Lilith but I can't do that.

Also, is there any way to make the game go faster? I really hate the animations when you have several options, and you have to wait until it draws everything to advance. For example, when recruiting and you choose somebody.

Also, keyboard focus doesn't seem to be right. If you choose to do some action like "Serve" and you press one, it will advance the turn.

3.20 star(s) 47 Votes