• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
The deepthroat option for sex does not appear. Even on slaves who I am sure should have that option open. Also I can never get Assign random portrait to work. I don/t know how to set it correctly. I can assign them but I would love for a random selection from the images I have stored. Great game

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Hm group sex seems to be completely busted.
The system only takes the most recent actor action into account making the whole thing...pointless.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Hm group sex seems to be completely busted.
The system only takes the most recent actor action into account making the whole thing...pointless.
I don't get what you are saying? I only see that some options are not working.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
you can have 4 somes with max updated bed... not sure wether those actions account in actions done, but you still can gather ingredients and mana for all 4 participants

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
Uh, anyone got a clue how to get to Amberguard? I don't get the outskirts opion while in the elven groves.

/edit: Oh well, I got the option upon restarting. Guess this is was a bug?

Reactions: Q Who

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
you can have 4 somes with max updated bed... not sure wether those actions account in actions done, but you still can gather ingredients and mana for all 4 participants
Not for me.
System stops accounting for looped actions.
This is a hassle to explain...hm lets see:
Say you have four futa participents numbered 1 through 4.
You set 1 missionary 2,2 missionary 3,3 missionary 4,4 missionary 1 loops.
The system stops accounting for the first three loops and only counts 4 missionary 1.

Makes the whole thing pointless for actually gathering ingredients and mana.

A.L.C

Aug 23, 2017
From the wiki : The slave picked by Melissa is determined by <Days Owned> + <Had Sex> *3 + <Won battles> *2 + <Level> *7.
You can edit your save and modify a slave's stats to make sure that one is picked by Melissa.
Thanks, dude. I was using Notepad++ to look for something related to Melissa or the mainquest.

D

Deleted member 227835

Is there currently a way to tell what your reputation is with the different factions? I haven't seen a meter or anything that says it, or if there is I've been blind lol.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Is there currently a way to tell what your reputation is with the different factions? I haven't seen a meter or anything that says it, or if there is I've been blind lol.
When you go to your personal screen for your npc. your reputation for all places are listed

Feb 17, 2017
@Phoenix771 it somewhat shows is in job list. Where Great(>=30) Positive(>=10) Neutral(0) Bad(<=-10) Terrible(<=-30)
Ah yes and in your personal menu as stated above.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Not for me.
System stops accounting for looped actions.
This is a hassle to explain...hm lets see:
Say you have four futa participents numbered 1 through 4.
You set 1 missionary 2,2 missionary 3,3 missionary 4,4 missionary 1 loops.
The system stops accounting for the first three loops and only counts 4 missionary 1.

Makes the whole thing pointless for actually gathering ingredients and mana.
he you tried having regular sex and see if it still does it? I know from looking at the file for say, lick feet. I says it is disabled, if you hit the continue button, it wont continue. So i don't think all of the actions are working at the same level. try the to see if it is your selection, or the system. I think the action you mentioned is one of the newer ones, that would be my guess as to the problem

wjrjbnjd

Aug 6, 2016
few posts mention melissa at the ending, what happens to her in the ending assuming you don't care about your slave?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
few posts mention melissa at the ending, what happens to her in the ending assuming you don't care about your slave?
Someone in the previous pages... said that you obtain her? Like.. capturing, maybe..?

Duke Greene, page 28 post #555. Someone asked
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and the reply.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe what you need? I didn't try this and I didn't even know it xD

Isilindil

Apr 29, 2018
Any way to gain experience other than fighting? Tried to start somewhere else than Wimborn and I think you can guess how that went out.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
he you tried having regular sex and see if it still does it? I know from looking at the file for say, lick feet. I says it is disabled, if you hit the continue button, it wont continue. So i don't think all of the actions are working at the same level. try the to see if it is your selection, or the system. I think the action you mentioned is one of the newer ones, that would be my guess as to the problem
Works like intended during normal sex.
Like I said,the problem isnt that the actions dont work,the game still throws out its response messages(ie "x fondles y´s chest"),it just stops adding arousal/lubrication/lust/stress values for anyone but the last selected actor pairing loop.
Maybe a screen makes it clearer what my problem is.

Any way to gain experience other than fighting? Tried to start somewhere else than Wimborn and I think you can guess how that went out.
Im pretty sure normal activities also give experience...just really slowly.
Your best bet is just trying to savescum your way to Winborm to buy a teleport stone and go from there.

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes