Crell

Aug 6, 2017
This game is awesome. Reminds me of Crusader Kings II with all that inbreeding and eugenics. After a long process of expanding my family tree in a circle-like fashion, I finally managed to create the Übermensch. Or rather Überdragon.

It just needs an exploration overhaul. As it is, the system is rather tedious. Anyway, I'll support them on patreon for their great work.

lux123

Jul 20, 2017
Thanks for the updates guys.
But did anyone notice anything regarding this "relationship system"?
I don't think it works for me.
You can see your slave's relationships by checking their statistics (and it should pop up on the right panel if they have any). So far haven't really noticed anything else pertaining to it, but it was just a basic implement. It does show whether slaves are hostile, bitter, friendly, affectionate, or in love with each other tho.

Reactions: Fire Fall

Goldfish

May 22, 2017
The material reward from the released captives at the end of battle seems to be bugged when it comes to items, a few updates ago I used to get some enchanted weapon or armor or something similar but now I get the inventory screen again but with no items whatsoever after I pick the choice for the reward.

Gold seems to be working with no problem.

redle

Apr 12, 2017
Not for me.
System stops accounting for looped actions.
This is a hassle to explain...hm lets see:
Say you have four futa participents numbered 1 through 4.
You set 1 missionary 2,2 missionary 3,3 missionary 4,4 missionary 1 loops.
The system stops accounting for the first three loops and only counts 4 missionary 1.

Makes the whole thing pointless for actually gathering ingredients and mana.
I'm pretty sure your misinterpreting your problem. It isn't that the game stops accounting for anything. I would bet heavily that the game considers missionary to be an activity/position exclusive to exactly two people. It's a full-body front to front position. If 1 and 2 are having sex that way, a 3rd person can not be added that is "chest-to-chest" with either of them. The only way for that 3rd person to join is to kick out one of the original two. It's the same as if 1 kisses 2 and then 1 starts licking 2 somewhere, well, they stop kissing. The tongue can't be in two places at once. (Yes, I realize the lick and missionary aren't identical concepts, but the point here is that they are mutually exclusive).

Futa certainly adds some complexities to the matter. Depending how you view the arrangement/placement of the extra organs would affect what additional things may or may not be possible. If you want it in more basic terms. 1 Missionaries 2 means that 2 is lying on their back (by definition of missionary position). 2 missionaries 3 means that 2 is on top of and facing 3, which means 2 is no longer on their back. Therefore 2 stopped what they were doing with 1. Maybe you could argue that you think a circle-missionary jerk should be possible. And maybe the makers will implement it. But the problem isn't that the game is broken, but that you are trying to do a position that the game considers impossible/unavailable.

This is a spoiler for the ending:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any way to gain experience other than fighting? Tried to start somewhere else than Wimborn and I think you can guess how that went out.
I know putting someone to work in the library gains XP. Not sure if anything else does.

Reactions: EvilPenguin

Fitzgerald

Oct 23, 2017
Maverick fixed a few issues within the patch, so this is still 0.5.17d but it's a fixed version. I can confirm that Cali's post-quest scene works, though I don't have a save with things set up to test an orgy.

Linux:
OSX:
32 Bit:
64 Bit:

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
I'm pretty sure your misinterpreting your problem. It isn't that the game stops accounting for anything. I would bet heavily that the game considers missionary to be an activity/position exclusive to exactly two people. It's a full-body front to front position. If 1 and 2 are having sex that way, a 3rd person can not be added that is "chest-to-chest" with either of them. The only way for that 3rd person to join is to kick out one of the original two. It's the same as if 1 kisses 2 and then 1 starts licking 2 somewhere, well, they stop kissing. The tongue can't be in two places at once. (Yes, I realize the lick and missionary aren't identical concepts, but the point here is that they are mutually exclusive).

Futa certainly adds some complexities to the matter. Depending how you view the arrangement/placement of the extra organs would affect what additional things may or may not be possible. If you want it in more basic terms. 1 Missionaries 2 means that 2 is lying on their back (by definition of missionary position). 2 missionaries 3 means that 2 is on top of and facing 3, which means 2 is no longer on their back. Therefore 2 stopped what they were doing with 1. Maybe you could argue that you think a circle-missionary jerk should be possible. And maybe the makers will implement it. But the problem isn't that the game is broken, but that you are trying to do a position that the game considers impossible/unavailable.
Pretty sure Im not.
Missionary was just an example,its the same case for any kind of sexual action.
The game also outright cancels all loops that it considers impossible to execute simultaneously(like in the cases of missionary and licking,as you named)so there really is no reason to not do the same here if that actually was the case(which I doubt,getting fucked by a person most certainly doesnt prevent you from fondling a third).
Am I really the only one with that problem?Considering its replicable 100% I find that hard to believe.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Works like intended during normal sex.
Like I said,the problem isnt that the actions dont work,the game still throws out its response messages(ie "x fondles y´s chest"),it just stops adding arousal/lubrication/lust/stress values for anyone but the last selected actor pairing loop.
Maybe a screen makes it clearer what my problem is.

Im pretty sure normal activities also give experience...just really slowly.
Your best bet is just trying to savescum your way to Winborm to buy a teleport stone and go from there.
So I looked at your screen shot. Everything looks right. You are not reading the display correctly. The left box, on top it shows the text from the button you just pressed. then you see a break, all of those actions are what is either being continued. Or a secondary text related to the prime action. You think that only the last line is active. that is not the case, all of those are happening. Do something like a bj and then kiss. the continued action will disappear. that can be it as well. but I see it showing tons of stuff. That whole block, with the highlight. that is happening. the left box does not keep track of actions no longer taking place. the right box that says interrupted, those actions may of may not be happening.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
So I looked at your screen shot. Everything looks right. You are not reading the display correctly. The left box, on top it shows the text from the button you just pressed. then you see a break, all of those actions are what is either being continued. Or a secondary text related to the prime action. You think that only the last line is active. that is not the case, all of those are happening. Do something like a bj and then kiss. the continued action will disappear. that can be it as well. but I see it showing tons of stuff. That whole block, with the highlight. that is happening. the left box does not keep track of actions no longer taking place. the right box that says interrupted, those actions may of may not be happening.
No I dont think that only the last line is active,thats only the conclusion I came to because the arousal/lubrication/lust/stress parameters of all but the last chosen actor pairing stagnate.
Or to simplify it,no matter how much Rin screws Michel with the setup in the screenshot,only Multa and Sifa´s parameters change.
If I really have an error in my logic,I dont see where.

The same also happens outside of daisy-chaining everything together by the way.
Setting up Sifa missionary Rin and Michel missionary Multa(to keep with the example),only Michel and Multa´s parameters add values(ie only the 2 reach orgasm while Sifa and Rin stay at the exact same value throughout the whole session).
Im seriously trying to wrap my head around where Im supposed to misunderstand something here.

Positron

Mar 7, 2018
the game's start is really pretty broken in my opinion. To me, the game is a "go out and fight and then do things with the spoils" scenario (rinse and repeat). The thing is, the player starts out too weak, too broke, too poorly equipped to do any fighting even in the easiest place. The primary way within game to gain strength, gain wealth, gain equipment is to go out and fight. So you can't fight because you aren't good enough and you can't get good enough until you go out and fight.

Only work-around I've found is to go out and spend what little money you have to buy slaves that absolutely no one would ever want (and are therefore cheap). Then, don't use them as a useful slave but just tell them to sit around in the library and read and do whatever they feel like for days on end. After they've had zero physical activity for quite some time, no teacher of any sort, and been in no fights of any kind, they eventually become somewhat useful in a fight because they've leveled up (um, okay). Well, either do that or save-scum a lot until you manage to win a few fights and level up a little.
I agree that it's not possible (anymore) to just go out and fight right at the start even in wimborn outskirts, unless you savescum a lot. I recommend another way to start :

Buy a cheap slave with at least 40 beauty for the first mage quest. Should not be too difficult and you'll get a gold reward from Melissa. If necessary, exiting the game and reloading your save will refresh the slaves for sale everywhere (your choice if you consider that cheating or not).

Then use your money to buy a commoner-rank slave, as pretty as you can find. Even better if she has a pretty voice. She'll cost you about 200-220 gold for a 50/60 beauty. Then put that slave to work as a public entertainer. If she has any available stat points, raise agility. That slave will bring between 60-100 gold/day that will help you gear up. (and more than 150 gold/day when she's at max agility)

Use your 2 starter points on agility for awareness (lets you pick your fights) and longsword use, buy one and a chainmail, and only then start exploring/fighting.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
For those asking, in the Settings menu there should be an option for picking which portrait you want, when there's multiple available - when I have a chance to crack my game open, I'll check it out.

Also, there's a bugfix update already - Strive isn't normally fully fixed until the 'd' version.

Linux:
OSX:
32 Bit:
64 Bit:

Changelog:

0.5.17d

• Finally fixed toxicity bug
  • Fixed lust growing unreasonably quickly
  • Added option to remove lust to cheat menu (follows "Max Lust")
0.5.17c

• Some additional bugfixes
  • Slightly improved illustration for zoe scene
Can you please tell me how to get the auto assign portrait to work.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
No I dont think that only the last line is active,thats only the conclusion I came to because the arousal/lubrication/lust/stress parameters of all but the last chosen actor pairing stagnate.
Or to simplify it,no matter how much Rin screws Michel with the setup in the screenshot,only Multa and Sifa´s parameters change.
If I really have an error in my logic,I dont see where.

The same also happens outside of daisy-chaining everything together by the way.
Setting up Sifa missionary Rin and Michel missionary Multa(to keep with the example),only Michel and Multa´s parameters add values(ie only the 2 reach orgasm while Sifa and Rin stay at the exact same value throughout the whole session).
Im seriously trying to wrap my head around where Im supposed to misunderstand something here.
Which act were you doing. I have been modding the dialog and reaction to the interactive sex. I gave the example of Lick feet. If you open it in notepad++ you can see that he just used the suck nipples script and just changed what was needed. A lot of the actions I suspect you are using are all numbered ie they were added last. If you are not getting points that could be it. let me know and I will look them over. the value you are looking for is snes. LOL I have mine set so that if I even look at them they orgasm. If that value is set low or disabled that would be the problem

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Which act were you doing. I have been modding the dialog and reaction to the interactive sex. I gave the example of Lick feet. If you open it in notepad++ you can see that he just used the suck nipples script and just changed what was needed. A lot of the actions I suspect you are using are all numbered ie they were added last. If you are not getting points that could be it. let me know and I will look them over. the value you are looking for is snes. LOL I have mine set so that if I even look at them they orgasm. If that value is set low or disabled that would be the problem
Its the same for every action so I dont think the dictionary itself is at fault.
Something in the end calculation must be screwing up.
If I had to take a small gander I would guess a variable screwup that doesnt take multiple instances into account(ie doesnt generate a separate actor pairing but rather just replaces the old one)but dunno,havent looked at the code yet.
Didnt expect this to be such an isolated case...am I really the only one with this problem? oO

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Its the same for every action so I dont think the dictionary itself is at fault.
Something in the end calculation must be screwing up.
If I had to take a small gander I would guess a variable screwup that doesnt take multiple instances into account(ie doesnt generate a separate actor pairing but rather just replaces the old one)but dunno,havent looked at the code yet.
Didnt expect this to be such an isolated case...am I really the only one with this problem? oO
Mine runs fine, I think. If you can actually do codeing I won't give you more advise lol you know more than me by a long shot. Are you using an old save perhaps? Maybe a fresh start . LOL do you know how to make the random portrait work? I have read the instruction that appears on hover, but I cannot make it work. One last thought, you say it is the same for each action, But what type of character are you using? have you tried it with a regular human? I really dont know anything about the type of character(futa) I think you are using other than chicks with dicks. LOL I know I said no advise, last one. Have you tried a new download, the 5.19d fix?

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Mine runs fine, I think. If you can actually do codeing I won't give you more advise lol you know more than me by a long shot. Are you using an old save perhaps? Maybe a fresh start . LOL do you know how to make the random portrait work? I have read the instruction that appears on hover, but I cannot make it work. One last thought, you say it is the same for each action, But what type of character are you using? have you tried it with a regular human? I really dont know anything about the type of character(futa) I think you are using other than chicks with dicks. LOL I know I said no advise, last one. Have you tried a new download, the 5.19d fix?
New version didnt fix it.Old save might be it but I really dont see how it could(it was started from scratch in the last version and even then I dont see how it could fuck with the new sex system in such a way).
Gender of the actors doesnt matter,same happens with both female and futa(the gender should only influence the available actions and what scenes get thrown out,not the value calculation so again,I dont think that could be the problem in the first place).
If you have the time(and willingness)do me a favor and setup a group sex session with 4 participents(Owner,3 slaves)and have the owner continiously screw(which action really doesnt matter) one slave,slave 2 continously screw slave 3 and hammer the pass action afterwards.
Do you get continious orgasms for both parties(especially the owner and slave 1)?

As far as random portraits are concerned...whats your problem exactly?
Where to place the images?Does it simply not work despite correct placement?
Need more info.

[edit]Okay found the problem...and its on me...kinda.
System(for SOME wild reason)stops calculating orgasms once you deselect actors from the give/take list,whether you actually setup a loop beforehand or not(funnily enough the other values keep adding up,endless teasing so to say).
So while it works there is a serious problem with the design here.
The game shouldnt keep throwing out scene descriptions and note the looped actions as active if it actively doesnt consider them so.

Ah whatever...thanks for the attempted help guys.

Positron

Mar 7, 2018
If you have the time(and willingness)do me a favor and setup a group sex session with 4 participents(Owner,3 slaves)and have the owner continiously screw(which action really doesnt matter) one slave,slave 2 continously screw slave 3 and hammer the pass action afterwards.
Do you get continious orgasms for both parties(especially the owner and slave 1)?
I tried that. Owner and slave 1 give, slave 2 and 3 take, and then click fuck in turns multiple times. All 4 people orgasm. However I think I might have found your problem : Pass doesn't mean "repeat last action" but "take a break". Clicking Pass gets me "You and slave1 rest for a bit and wait" but nothing happens, excitation doesn't raise. I think it's working as intended, but also wonder why that button even exists, I never use it.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
I tried that. Owner and slave 1 give, slave 2 and 3 take, and then click fuck in turns multiple times. All 4 people orgasm. However I think I might have found your problem : Pass doesn't mean "repeat last action" but "take a break". Clicking Pass gets me "You and slave1 rest for a bit and wait" but nothing happens, excitation doesn't raise. I think it's working as intended, but also wonder why that button even exists, I never use it. Maybe for roleplay purposes if you want to take a break after an orgasm for "realism".
Ah thanks...still its a continous action and gets descript as such so...you know,why throw out a new scene description if the game handles it as "all hands off!".
Also did you keep give and take selected or de-and reselect after the first pairing?
As I edited,shit works if you keep everything selected(even with the pass command) but stops if you just give/take select one pairing.
Just feels like a genuinely unintuitive(if not outright misleading)feedback of the system.
Oh well,thanks again for checking,shit was actually bugging me heh.

Positron

Mar 7, 2018
It works for me as intended (I think) : If I spam "fuck in turns" touching nothing else, all 4 orgasm. If I change the pairings every time and then reclick fuck in turns, also works. Same with 3give/1take or 3take/1give, all 4 orgasm.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
It works for me as intended (I think) : If I spam "fuck in turns" touching nothing else, all 4 orgasm. If I change the pairings every time and then reclick fuck in turns, also works. Same with 3give/1take or 3take/1give, all 4 orgasm.
Ah if I might actually bug you one more time.
Follow these steps and tell me what happens:
1.select give/take for owner/slave1
2.select any continuous action(anything that would lead both to orgasm)
3.deselect give/take for owner/slave1
4.select give/take for slave2/slave3
5.select continuous action(anything that would lead both to orgasm)
6.hammer that pass button

Should lead to only the pairing selected in step 4 orgasming while the pairing from step 1 still accumulates parameters but doesnt actually orgasm.
Thats my observation anyway.

Positron

Mar 7, 2018
Ok, I did all those 6 steps exactly. Clicking Pass doesn't increase arousal at all (the hearts), however it increases lubrication (the waterdrops). Nobody ever orgasms if I click pass, but they do if I select and click the actual actions.
In your 6 steps owner and slave 1 only increased arousal once (step 2, used missionary action), and same thing with second pairing (step 5).
So it seems the Pass button isn't COMPLETELY useless, since it increases lubrication for people selected (give or take). But why use that instead of an actual sex act that will also raise arousal ? Doesn't seem very useful to me.

I think it works as intended. Pass means you take a break, and you can't orgasm from that. Deselecting people is as if they were not here at all, they won't increase anything.

4.20 star(s) 48 Votes