Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to win the bar challenge with the hooker? I can't figure out what to drink or whatever Need to do. Thanks for any help in advance.
"Deterrent Potion" from the alchemy tab will be doing the trick... if you mean the catgirl challenge in Gorn atleast

Reactions: Q Who

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Could OP toss in how to install portraits into the OP
All you do is this. THe save load page will have an option to show folder. Go there and that takes you to the save file folder. Go up one order and you will see the portraits and bodies folders. Put the pics in the portraits and if you want to have it assign the body automatically, put the same pics in the bodies folder. If you want to have automatically assigned random portraits to bandits and other slaves, you have to put human or the race the you want that photo assigned too . If you want it to be looked for by more than one race you need to include it in the file name as well

redle

Apr 12, 2017
At home. Backpack highlighted, trying the Move button or the Discard.
Capacity right now 190 of 194. Every possible item.
Not sure if this is your problem or not, but for me it is only a graphics update problem. What I mean is, if I am looking at the backpack and move something into or out of the bag by any means (sell, buy, discard, swap, etc) the graphic will continue to show the same weight as before the change. It does not refresh to the correct new value. If you simply switch tabs to looking at the home inventory, then the graphic will refresh and match reality. So just click the home inventory tab and then click right back to the bag inventory tab.
I am talking about the slave, when I choose portrait it deletes the body image, and when I choose body it removes the portrait
When you go to 'Customization' tab -> 'Portrait' or 'Full Body Image', there's a check-box in the bottom right corner that says '[ ] Assign Both'. You just have to uncheck that.

Annoying problem, but that's all it was.
The game used to treat portrait and body as completely unrelated entities. In one of the more recent updates the game was changed so that portrait and body images are "linked". That way the game doesn't end up assigning faces and full bodies that look absolutely nothing alike. With the new change the game's default is to assume face and body pictures use the same name.

In other words, if you customize and select a portrait with the name "Betty.jpg" from the face folder, then the game will automatically set the body picture to a file called "Betty.jpg" within the body folder. If no "Betty.jpg" exists in the body folder then you see no body image. If you then select a body image titled "Veronica.jpg", the game then changes the portrait setting to use "Veronica.jpg" from the face folder. So yes, if your images do not have paired names, then it appears as if you can only have an image in one place or the other.

Dante22

Apr 22, 2018
How do you get the materials to craft potions? the only one i know so far is the bestial essence from the wolfs in the forest.

Fire Fall

Jan 8, 2018
How do you get the materials to craft potions? the only one i know so far is the bestial essence from the wolfs in the forest.
You can buy them in the markets of each town, most of them look the same but with different colors.
They also drop from different monsters, like the Ooze drops Fluid Substance and Fairies drop Magic Essence sometimes.

And, you can also get some of those through sex. Halfkin and Beastkin drop Bestial Essence, Demons drop Tainted Essence and so on sometimes.

Explore the different areas to hunt for materials and try building up the sexual skills of your characters and you should be able to gather a few items, and while at it you can reach the other towns so it will be easier to buy the materials later in game.

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
About my inventory problem... I was merely being stupid. Didn't realize you can switch between backpack and mansion inventory by clicking on the icon to the left of the five filter icons... :oops:

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I have seen reference to diet and allowing masturbation. I remember having that option in early versions. Is that still part of the game, for patreons only? Is there any way to tell if you have the free or full version. I downloaded the version last posted in this thread. Thanks

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
the zip file either contains a "public" or "patreon" remark
currently you can only forbid (or not) mastrubation (with an advanced slave seal)... there is nothing in regards to a diet (well you can offer slaves additional food, but it doesn't have any real effect beside raising personal luxury of that slave)

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
With all the new things how do I auto load and lock body/portraits? Its been awhile and its more complicated
you need to put them into both the portrait folder and bodies folders. If you are adding your own photos, not the photo pack, You need to name the photo as well. Just add human or fairy to the name. It will only assign it to the small picture for some reason. if you want it to display in full body mode you have to select the portrait it choose by random again manually.

D

Deleted member 227835

What are the photo requirements if you wish to create and use your own photos for the portrait and body folders?

ArcherC

Sep 1, 2017
Toxicity seems broken in the latest download (v0.5.17d). I can feed as many potions to people as I want without them gaining any toxicity, meanwhile slimes are always at 100. I even edited the save file to drop them to 0, and the next day they were at 100 again.

Jpegs so far as i know
PNG files also work. I haven't tested with TGA yet.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Toxicity seems broken in the latest download (v0.5.17d). I can feed as many potions to people as I want without them gaining any toxicity, meanwhile slimes are always at 100. I even edited the save file to drop them to 0, and the next day they were at 100 again.

PNG files also work. I haven't tested with TGA yet.
Slimes? I only use humans so you know. If you were able to edit that stat, edit the max for that stat, that should solve the problem.

ArcherC

Sep 1, 2017
Slimes? I only use humans so you know. If you were able to edit that stat, edit the max for that stat, that should solve the problem.
Doesn't solve the underlying issue that toxicity is borked at the moment, even if you only use humans. You haven't noticed that no matter how many potions you force your slaves to chug, their toxicity remains at 0?

4.20 star(s) 48 Votes