D

Deleted member 227835

Jpegs so far as i know
Toxicity seems broken in the latest download (v0.5.17d). I can feed as many potions to people as I want without them gaining any toxicity, meanwhile slimes are always at 100. I even edited the save file to drop them to 0, and the next day they were at 100 again.

PNG files also work. I haven't tested with TGA yet.

Okay, thank you both. I wasn't sure if the pictures had to be a certain size or so.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Doesn't solve the underlying issue that toxicity is borked at the moment, even if you only use humans. You haven't noticed that no matter how many potions you force your slaves to chug, their toxicity remains at 0?
LOL I just edit, I don't use potions.

triplejim

Nov 19, 2017
Doesn't solve the underlying issue that toxicity is borked at the moment, even if you only use humans. You haven't noticed that no matter how many potions you force your slaves to chug, their toxicity remains at 0?
this issue has been going on for a couple versions now. I'm using 0.5.17b, and my slime has 100 toxicity and is constantly mutating. I pulled open the code, and it looks like the calculation is messed up.

Whenever you would gain toxicity, you instead lose it, and vice versa. so the Slime's ability that should 0-out her toxicity is setting it to max instead, but giving her potions actually lowers the toxicity by the toxicity's value.

Fitzgerald

Oct 23, 2017
Standard disclaimer, there will most likely be further bugfix updates.

Linux:
OSX:
32 Bit:
64 Bit:

WARNING: OSX VERSION DOES NOT PLAY NICE WITH MODS.

Changelog:

0.5.18a

• Fixed ending issue
  • Reversed some of main menu changes

• Added sidequest for Ayda after main quest completion
  • Added 8 new daily events tied to relations
  • Added new mod support system
  • Removed constants from main menu (to prevent possible issues with user mods)
  • Slaves will change their sex according to their genetalia
  • Slave relations with each other are now synched
  • Fixed not getting item rewards on people rescue
  • Fixed inventory sorting issue
  • Some fixes to the main menu

symian

Aug 2, 2018
I saw there was mention of a walkthrough that looked like it was bundled in the game file upload. I d/l'd the latest, but couldn't find it in the zip. Anyone have that separately they might want to grace us with? (By 'us' I mean 'me'..I want it..plz??)

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
What/where are these mods thou spaketh of?

And do the newer versions of the game play nice with old saves? (Sry if dumb Q's, couldn't find anything in the thread)
I said that because if I remember correctly, there wasn't any mod support in the previous version. So if someone now wants to do, I don't know, maybe like Lilith's Throne when you can write your own story with your own npc, I believe you can! Put that in that way in the changelog doesn't tell you that much regards what you can really do, but I hope it's exactly like I just said.

So no, I don't really know if there are already mods for this and where to find them.

EvilPenguin

Apr 6, 2018
An anoying bug in 5.18a. Starting new game in story or sandbox always reset your MC custom stats max to: 5/3/2/4!

agege

Feb 21, 2018
You no longer get always 40 looks on start, instead it is random and can start with 0 for both characters.

edit. the character creation is broken atm it seems, names are reset, stat potentials are not what you set them to be, sex changes, servant strength choice does nothing

Sep 4, 2017
You no longer get always 40 looks on start, instead it is random and can start with 0 for both characters.

edit. the character creation is broken atm it seems, names are reset, stat potentials are not what you set them to be, sex changes, servant strength choice does nothing
Question: is the game annoying but playable with these errors or is it better to ignore v5.18a wait for a fixed version?

agege

Feb 21, 2018
You can deal with those issues via save editing, but who knows what else is broken later in the game.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
That's why, people, you should read what others have to say before downloading. Quoting Fitzgerald
"Standard disclaimer, there will most likely be further bugfix updates."
So why not wait for a couple of days? But of course, your choice if you want to play a bugged game.

Fitzgerald

Oct 23, 2017
This is likely the final bugfix for this patch, since there's no new bug reports on Patreon.

If there's a specific guy who adds this to Latest Updates, let me know who you are so I can ping you with versions. =D

Linux:
OSX:
32 Bit:
64 Bit:

WARNING: OSX VERSION DOES NOT PLAY NICE WITH MODS.

Changelog:

0.5.18с

• Fixed max stat abuse on char creation
  • Fixed player character menu causing an error
  • Fixed some misstypes
0.5.18b

• Fixed some issues with player generation
  • Fixed relations issue with slaves sharing your bed
0.5.18a

• Fixed ending issue
  • Reversed some of main menu changes

• Added sidequest for Ayda after main quest completion
  • Added 8 new daily events tied to relations
  • Added new mod support system
  • Removed constants from main menu (to prevent possible issues with user mods)
  • Slaves will change their sex according to their genetalia
  • Slave relations with each other are now synched
  • Fixed not getting item rewards on people rescue
  • Fixed inventory sorting issue
  • Some fixes to the main menu

wjrjbnjd

Aug 6, 2016
That's why, people, you should read what others have to say before downloading. Quoting Fitzgerald
"Standard disclaimer, there will most likely be further bugfix updates."
So why not wait for a couple of days? But of course, your choice if you want to play a bugged game.
"Patience is not simply the ability to wait - it's how we behave while we're waiting, The two most powerful warriors are patience and time."

Reactions: hisstoryman
4.20 star(s) 48 Votes