SatanSama666

Aug 21, 2018
-- These files are past their expiration date. Please check towards the end of the thread for fresh versions. Thank you for shopping at F95zone. --

Strive for Power v0.4.45a
(Win64) with Portrait Pack pre-installed, and Patron options cracked
Edit: Fixed Beastkin/Halfkin portrait issue.

(The stand-alone password crack can be found at the bottom. Not guaranteed to work on later versions of the game. Instructions for cracking later versions are in the spoiler at the bottom of this post.)

Okay, so what we have here is the complete v.0.4.45a version of Strive for Power. What I've done is moved the 'Portraits' directory into the actual game directory (instead of AppData, where it is by default). This way, I could make 1 large download with the portraits already installed.

Not only that, but I adjusted all the filenames and directory structure in the portrait pack so they actually take advantage of the the "Race/Sex Restriction." Fixt.

To change portraits, click this microscopic button with no hint whatsoever to it's presence.
View attachment 12746
Almost like someone was ashamed to have such a shitty portrait function so they didn't want to draw attention to it. But, I digress. Wait about 10 seconds for it to load all the portraits for the first time.

View attachment 12747
See that button? Click it to filter the portraits. You'll have to uncheck it, and recheck it when you pick a different slave because it only filters when it's clicked. Kind'a misleading.
View attachment 12750
There's only a handful of male portraits, and I didn't filter them. They will always be at the top of the list before you apply a filter.

Finally, this business here ...
View attachment 12748
Just click the big button. Don't bother typing anything. Doesn't matter.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is there a new updated file

JackedHeart

Aug 26, 2017
How does this game compare to other slave management game and how consensual is the sexual content?! I'm noticing a lot of art from a lot of different sources so I'm sceptical as to whether this game is worth it.

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
is there a new updated file
That pack was a custom job by me, not a public release. The public release didn't have them sorted by race so the in-game race filters didn't work, and also the default location was in the %appdata% folder or some shit so you couldn't keep everything contained in the game folder. The one you quoted, mine, fixed both of those problems.

Now, I haven't played this game in like half a year. But, the portrait file structure in the download should still work. However, the default location (without file editing) is where the folder for the portraits needs to go. And, I don't remember where that was. But it shouldn't be hard to figure out. Last I checked there was a link in-game that would open the folder from within the game itself. Then you can just drop the portrait folder into there. I believe there was also a readme file included with his game explaining where to put them. But, again, long time ago. Dunno how much has changed. Good luck.

Cybercrisis337

Dec 31, 2017
Hello 7767 like the concept of the game but i am having a big problem i cant seem to be able to play it. I seem to be having a KERNEL32.Dll library problem like the game is trying to either get access to something that does not exist or is missing a piece of code and i have also downloaded the mesa3D program as suggested and loaded that into it and it still will not work i am not sure how to proceed from this point and need help badly i would like to try this game and enjoy it nut i can't do that at this point if you need the name of the file it is trying to access is the:

AcquireSRWLockExclusive entry point

if you want i can send a copy of the program to see where the problem is be advised i am not on a good connection where I'm at? otherwise if you can help me i am grateful.

with great respect Cybercrisis337

Neo001

Aug 13, 2017
any sort of guide or walkthrough or guide for this game i cant seem to find it in first page .. help appreciated

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
the ingame quest system is quiet accurate so just stay with that for certain quests.
If you ask for starter tips I'd say start in Winborn either as "researcher" (for alchemy lab and heal spell) or "merchanarie" (for 2 leather armors and longswords)[choose to raise agi twice with starting stats to equip longswords]
stay in the outskirts until you can survive more than one encounter and try to capture bandits by buying ropes.
either sell them to the slaveguild or train them and complete personal requests for higher rewards.
if possible upgrade the dungeon to host more bandits.
after some time you should be able to venture deeper into the world and before you know it no area proofs a danger to you...

Red469

May 18, 2018
Hi guys I was wondering if theres a way to remove the mute trait ? drop me a line if you know how please
Thanks

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
upgrade your labrotary unlock the alchemist in gorn and produce a "potion of clarity" than use "remove trait" from the labrotary

Red469

May 18, 2018
upgrade your labrotary unlock the alchemist in gorn and produce a "potion of clarity" than use "remove trait" from the labrotary
Hi Evangelion-01
I am playing a sandbox game, the next step in gorn takes me to the hades fight... and as it turns out I was playing an old version, soo I can now see why I could never find it.
Anyways Thank you for your help

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
the laboratory has 2 levels...the 2nd level unlocks the ability to "remove trait"
for that to work you need a potion from the advanced alchemy lab (potion of clarity) which requires a potion that can only be bought from the alchemist in Gorn (unlocked by claiming the Dark Elven leader after the abduction for yourself)... there is also a chance to find some in high level chests or in the ruins near amberguard

Fitzgerald

Oct 23, 2017
Small patch notes, likely the last at this point.

Linux:
OSX:
32 Bit:
64 Bit:

WARNING: OSX VERSION DOES NOT PLAY NICE WITH MODS.

Changelog:

0.5.18d

• Added illustration for Ayda's scene
  • Fixed some more inconsistancies with game modding
  • Fixed backup always triggering on game launch
  • <AddTo> syntax now properly starts with 0 line instead of 1
  • Variables for starting slave and player beauty added
  • Starting slave and player will show correct beauty during creation

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
The problem is I can't find Ayda in sandbox mode of the latest version (5.18d). Things seem broken or there is a hidden lock event somewhere (that was not described in the walkthrough). No Ayda means I can't get Yris. I got Emily, but haven't got Tisha quest yet (20 days already past since Emily returns). Completed Cali quest and got Tia (and Cali) as usual, but haven't met Chloe yet. No flirting with Maple yet. I have the option to find Melisa at the Mage's Order but nothing will happen (just got ""). Haven't met Ayneris yet. In previous version (5.17d), I should have got all of them by this time (60+ days). Anyone knows what happen?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
for maple flirt action you need great reputation with Windorm from my perspective.
Ayda gets unlocked by claiming Irving (dark elven leader dureing Melissas first Gorn assignment)
Did you provide Emily with food and money when Tisha first recovered her? Did you use Aphrodisiacum when Emily took a bath? how is your reputation with Windorm and Gorn?
How far did you advance in the Main questline?
Chloe is a complete random encounter...chances might raise with a high awareness character like wolfgirl.
Ayneris might be tied to the mainquestline.
In storymode those Events trigger without fail...and to be honest the only difference to sandbox mode seem to be that certain areas only get unlocked with advancing the main quest (i.e. Amberguard)

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
That's the problem in 5.18d
- 60+ days, lots fight, I already have great relation with Wimborn. In 5.17d, I would have gotten Maple at this point.
- In sandbox mode, I would never have anything to do with Melissa. She is the only recruitable character I won't get in sandbox mode.
- In 5.17d sandbox mode, I still can access Ayda store. Now, she is not in her store. Can't buy anything. Won't be able to get Yris.
- I just went back to 5.17d. After accepting Cali quest, I met Chloe on the second trip to the forest (as usual). And got Tia as well.
- In 5.17d, I can get Ayneris after beating her twice then show up in Amberguard market. I have not meet her once in 5.18d after travelling on the Amberguard road many times.

4.20 star(s) 48 Votes