Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Does anyone have any idea what the Mysterious Book is for or how to use it?
Zoe will offer to research it after recruiting... ends in a tentacle scene that you can either watch out or save her... also teaches you a new combat skill (tentacle)
That's the problem in 5.18d
- 60+ days, lots fight, I already have great relation with Wimborn. In 5.17d, I would have gotten Maple at this point.
- In sandbox mode, I would never have anything to do with Melissa. She is the only recruitable character I won't get in sandbox mode.
- In 5.17d sandbox mode, I still can access Ayda store. Now, she is not in her store. Can't buy anything. Won't be able to get Yris.
- I just went back to 5.17d. After accepting Cali quest, I met Chloe on the second trip to the forest (as usual). And got Tia as well.
- In 5.17d, I can get Ayneris after beating her twice then show up in Amberguard market. I have not meet her once in 5.18d after travelling on the Amberguard road many times.
Apparently you can't recruit characters tied to the mainstory in sandbox mode.... maple gets the flirt option after askeing her about fairies... which gets available after Melissa orders you to get one, Ayda and Ayneris were covered above...
Have you tried to recruit Zoe? she is another story tied character afterall

Reactions: yehweh

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Zoe will offer to research it after recruiting... ends in a tentacle scene that you can either watch out or save her... also teaches you a new combat skill (tentacle)

Apparently you can't recruit characters tied to the mainstory in sandbox mode.... maple gets the flirt option after askeing her about fairies... which gets available after Melissa orders you to get one, Ayda and Ayneris were covered above...
Have you tried to recruit Zoe? she is another story tied character afterall
I did not try to recruit anyone. I just say that I cant access Ayda store in 5.18d as I usually could in 5.17d. Perhalf, it is too early for me to ask about version 5.18d.

By the way, the following characters are recruitable in sandbox mode (version 5.17d):
- Ayneris
- Cali
- Chloe
- Emily
- Maple
- Tia
- Tisha
- Yris (need Ayda help to win the last bet)

Red469

May 18, 2018
Hi guys I was wondering what kind of mods there are for this game? can you shoot me a link to a few good ones please?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I did not try to recruit anyone. I just say that I cant access Ayda store in 5.18d as I usually could in 5.17d. Perhalf, it is too early for me to ask about version 5.18d.

By the way, the following characters are recruitable in sandbox mode (version 5.17d):
- Ayneris
- Cali
- Chloe
- Emily
- Maple
- Tia
- Tisha
- Yris (need Ayda help to win the last bet)
who is Tia? never heard of her...and there are no pictures in the directory with the unique characters either...
also I would really advice you to play story mode if you face that many problems with sandbox mode... there isn't any difference in the game modes other than sandbox already haveing all locations open from the start from what I can tell.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Anyone tested whether the regression-trait still automatically cures or is it guild-only these days?

lux123

Jul 20, 2017
who is Tia? never heard of her...and there are no pictures in the directory with the unique characters either...
also I would really advice you to play story mode if you face that many problems with sandbox mode... there isn't any difference in the game modes other than sandbox already haveing all locations open from the start from what I can tell.
Tia is the girl kidnapped by the bandits from Shaliq Village (during Cali's side-quest). Similarly to Irvan, she is a unique character that doesn't have her own entry in the gallery. When you defeat the bandits, you're given the option to bring her back to Shaliq, kidnap her yourself, or to seduce her (need to know the spell Entrancement to seduce her).

Red469

May 18, 2018
Hi Guys this is my idea of a Mansion, rather then a small single family home :)
I am wondering whats the max population that you guys normally work with... I usually like around 40-70 or so...
I have yet to try to fill the Mansion to capacity... Who else plays like I do?

(Ps. What I did here was with the use of cheat Engine)

upload_2018-8-26_21-30-3.png

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
I have done the story mode a few times already. The only reason to do the story mode is the chance to recruit Zoe and Melissa (just make sure I don't bring any anyone who I like more than those two).

I don't think you read my post correctly. There was no problem in version 0.5.17d. The problem is with the new version 0.5.18d, in which many side quests don't seem to trigger properly.

Red469

May 18, 2018
Hi
Theres a VAST difference between sand box and story... The BIGGEST being: having the ability to have a dragonkin for a companion and have the mc be one as well... I think all the races are open from the start rather then having to be limited to what the MC can be and What first slave is as well... and yes that Makes a HUGE difference.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
...well if you play totally fair maybe... normally I just edit the save game to change the player race at one point (includeing skin coverage and arms+legs, tail and horns).
my companion is and remains a Taurus most of the time since that's a good tank at start and later on she is the mother of my cowgirl farm^^

Red469

May 18, 2018
Hey guys
Just wondering if I am the only one that thinks that version 0.5.7d is better and more playable because it does not have increased stress levels and also that version still has the constants menu so alot of the game internals can be altered easily... Especially if you like to have a large mansion with say 80 'guests'? (yes its possible)

Red469

May 18, 2018
...well if you play totally fair maybe... normally I just edit the save game to change the player race at one point (includeing skin coverage and arms+legs, tail and horns).
my companion is and remains a Taurus most of the time since that's a good tank at start and later on she is the mother of my cowgirl farm^^
I find getting taurus fairly easy... the hard part is trying to gain dragonkin and since they ARE THE best fighters in the game, I usually opt for that. Anyways so what do you use to make these changes? and your altering the save game?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I find getting taurus fairly easy... the hard part is trying to gain dragonkin and since they ARE THE best fighters in the game, I usually opt for that. Anyways so what do you use to make these changes? and your altering the save game?
Dragonkin is easy to get... either in the slave market in Gorn or Umbra... and Sebastian always deliver a slave from a desired race. Also personally I always have one centaur girl in the army and Cali for her early detection skill

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Sheesh, the game really advanced a lot!

I stopped playing quite some time ago, since I got somewhat bored.
There was barely any picture (later that stupid tutorial fox-girl and some backgrounds), and sex system was kinda clunky, but now everything seems more polished.
Still lacks a lot on certain aspects (mostly characters interaction), and it's way too linear, but I guess it's on development or something like that.
Definitely keeping an eye again, at least for the fun of making portraits.

Is there something planned for traits? They're kinda pointless right now

redle

Apr 12, 2017
Just took a look at the "modding" system. No idea how much the dev has done to implement it, but it's pretty pointless as it stands now. Basically the current system is, if you open up the files that make up the game and change them, then the game will work according to your changes.

It sounds like he has bigger plans for modding in the future, and hopefully it will eventually become something useful and slick. As it stands now it equates to "permission to mod" more so than any actual "system for modding."
I think the last version I played was 5.17b and Ayda was not available in sandbox then either. If it worked in '17d' then it must have been a found and fixed bug, but sounds like it was broken again.

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes