brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
This is likely the final bugfix for this patch, since there's no new bug reports on Patreon.

If there's a specific guy who adds this to Latest Updates, let me know who you are so I can ping you with versions. =D

Linux:
OSX:
32 Bit:
64 Bit:

WARNING: OSX VERSION DOES NOT PLAY NICE WITH MODS.

Changelog:

0.5.18с

• Fixed max stat abuse on char creation
  • Fixed player character menu causing an error
  • Fixed some misstypes
0.5.18b

• Fixed some issues with player generation
  • Fixed relations issue with slaves sharing your bed
0.5.18a

• Fixed ending issue
  • Reversed some of main menu changes

• Added sidequest for Ayda after main quest completion
  • Added 8 new daily events tied to relations
  • Added new mod support system
  • Removed constants from main menu (to prevent possible issues with user mods)
  • Slaves will change their sex according to their genetalia
  • Slave relations with each other are now synched
  • Fixed not getting item rewards on people rescue
  • Fixed inventory sorting issue
  • Some fixes to the main menu
As far as I know, I'm the only one here in this thread that update this game. Others left in a certain sense, so if you have any new updates on the way, just ping my name.

OP Updated, btw.

Ozzymandias

Sep 29, 2017
Where should i put the portraits so they are displayed in the game? Or do i have to manually set them for every single character?

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
can someone guide me a bit as to how to mod this? how to pack it etc... I made some "cheat adjustments" in the last version I played but mostly for myself.

Things I modded included:
Removing the rep loss when you murder bandits
Increasing the cap from 2 to 5 when undergoing magical surgery
Increased the number of sex actions you get from 20 to 40
Increased the multiplier of daily interactions with slaves based on your physical attributes
Overall betterment of equipment both fighting equipment and slave clothing (mostly so they give better bonuses so you don't end up with high tier slaves bitching all day about their luxury)

And many more things I did, but that was like 3 or 4 versions ago I've yet to play this one and see what's changed and what's worth "cheating".

CluelessLemon

Jul 27, 2017
Hi, sorry if this has been discussed before but the images downloaded with the main file are classed as IMPORT files. Does this prevent them from being used in the game?

Oct 14, 2017
can someone guide me a bit as to how to mod this? how to pack it etc... I made some "cheat adjustments" in the last version I played but mostly for myself.

Things I modded included:
Removing the rep loss when you murder bandits
Increasing the cap from 2 to 5 when undergoing magical surgery
Increased the number of sex actions you get from 20 to 40
Increased the multiplier of daily interactions with slaves based on your physical attributes
Overall betterment of equipment both fighting equipment and slave clothing (mostly so they give better bonuses so you don't end up with high tier slaves bitching all day about their luxury)

And many more things I did, but that was like 3 or 4 versions ago I've yet to play this one and see what's changed and what's worth "cheating".
Modding is a bit buggy, wiki has a mentions some, but maybe best to look at the to get an idea of how they work. In general might want to link to there in the top post, as better random portraits combined with good portrait packs helps the game a lot.

SabakuOokami

Aug 6, 2016
We need animated slave management games. Sadly only ones around is either text based or just pictures.. or of crappy art..
While there is surely a lack of such in these kinds of games, you have to admit that hiring an animator may be a bit past the budget Maverik can afford.

On the other side of the coin, he may not have considered it or if he has, has a legitimate reason not to have it in Strive.

Best way to find out is pop onto patreon and send him a message asking about it. Worst case is being told it won't happen. Best case, he may not have thought of it and takes it into consideration for the future.

Edit: I asked. His reply was: Maverik: As in spine animation? We did, but that was some time ago. Eventually we decided to focus on something simpler for first project. The non-3d animation takes a lot more effort. Spine is somewhat on simple side, but drawing frame by frame is really not on our project scale level.

coduss

Jan 17, 2018
are the portrait's needed to play the game? or are they just for people who want to look at them without having to play?

May 31, 2018
We need animated slave management games. Sadly only ones around is either text based or just pictures.. or of crappy art..
I really agree. I also want games in this genre with POV scenes! I don't think I've ever seen one. I'd love to make one, with scenes similar to "Overthrow the Demon Queen". But, after spending all day looking at it, I don't believe I have the ability to do that. Maybe someone will make one...

4.20 star(s) 48 Votes