Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Ok, I did all those 6 steps exactly. Clicking Pass doesn't increase arousal at all (the hearts), however it increases lubrication (the waterdrops). Nobody ever orgasms if I click pass, but they do if I select and click the actual actions.
In your 6 steps owner and slave 1 only increased arousal once (step 2, used missionary action), and same thing with second pairing (step 5).
So it seems the Pass button isn't COMPLETELY useless, since it increases lubrication for people selected (give or take). But why use that instead of an actual sex act that will also raise arousal ? Doesn't seem very useful to me.

I think it works as intended. Pass means you take a break, and you can't orgasm from that. Deselecting people is as if they were not here at all, they won't increase anything.
So its not just me.
Going by the GUI the give/take selector should be for facilitating scenes with multiple participents(stuff like double BJs for example),the description text in the lower right box points towards that too(ie Slave1 and Slave2 will do [x] to Slave3).
Nothing really points towards it dictating who takes part in the orgy or is taking a break.
Whats more,as I said the game still gives general feedback as if the action loops are ongoing(and they in fact keep going if you keep the actors selected,despite using pass).
Just makes no sense to me if it actually works as intended.

Would be easier to figure out if he actually commented his code :noexpression: then again it wasnt supposed to be looked at by a second party so...whatevs I guess.

redle

Apr 12, 2017
I agree that it's not possible (anymore) to just go out and fight right at the start even in wimborn outskirts, unless you savescum a lot. I recommend another way to start :

Buy a cheap slave with at least 40 beauty for the first mage quest. Should not be too difficult and you'll get a gold reward from Melissa. If necessary, exiting the game and reloading your save will refresh the slaves for sale everywhere (your choice if you consider that cheating or not).

Then use your money to buy a commoner-rank slave, as pretty as you can find. Even better if she has a pretty voice. She'll cost you about 200-220 gold for a 50/60 beauty. Then put that slave to work as a public entertainer. If she has any available stat points, raise agility. That slave will bring between 60-100 gold/day that will help you gear up. (and more than 150 gold/day when she's at max agility)

Use your 2 starter points on agility for awareness (lets you pick your fights) and longsword use, buy one and a chainmail, and only then start exploring/fighting.
In truth, yes, there are a couple other options to starting as you say. One can start the game with the hunter trait and then always get to choose to fight or not. One can also spend all their starting money buying chainmail. Chainmail by itself is enough to stop all the ridiculous 1-hit-kills end games that plague a new beginning. With simply that suit of armor one can win fights and level up the first few necessary levels with only minor save-scumming. Also, one can spend an initial point in health to lessen the instant deaths (although they'd need to realize that they don't actually get that health right away, but must sleep a day or two to actually gather it). In my opinion though, that still isn't an acceptable way to start a game.

A player shouldn't be required to create a save as their first action within a game because they are going to hit a game-over less than 1 minute into the game over 90% of the time (unless they already know the game well, and ignore most of their options and play the start based on a very specific script). At least slaves can be put into the library and level up a bit. The main character doesn't even have that option. For the main character to gain xp he must fight. Either the game needs a way for the PC to train up a few levels without fighting; he needs to start at a higher level (or better stats); he needs a location with a weaker opponent base; or he needs to start with better equipment. As it stands now, a player must stall and stall at the beginning of the game. Not really a good start.

Pretty sure Im not.
Missionary was just an example,its the same case for any kind of sexual action.
The game also outright cancels all loops that it considers impossible to execute simultaneously(like in the cases of missionary and licking,as you named)so there really is no reason to not do the same here if that actually was the case(which I doubt,getting fucked by a person most certainly doesnt prevent you from fondling a third).
Am I really the only one with that problem?Considering its replicable 100% I find that hard to believe.
I hadn't noticed your later post with the screenshot and a completely different set of actions. So your actual problem is that the game tracks all of your actions correctly, but rewards only a subset of those actions. I certainly have no idea if that is intentional or not. It may be intended as a soft-cap on per-turn mana gain, intentionally done for game balance. But as you say, more than likely it is an unintended bug. Once at the point in the game that the PC can be having multiple foursomes in a day, I find that nothing's in short enough supply or difficult to obtain any more. So I can't say I've ever paid attention.

For me the talk/sex/punish dialogs all become a bit too tedious and repetitive long before I reach that point as well. I appreciate that the complex options are there. I just really wish there was a "quick" button in addition. Clicking the button would just give me some averaged amount of stats shift and reward. Or maybe I could set up one or several scripted sets of actions and say, "do script 3." I could still, every so often, or with a new slave, or preferred slave, etc, go ahead and do everything manually. Right now it's a bit more micro-management for the frequency of it than suits me.

A quick button could have player managed scripts or predefined ones. The button could simply compute some generic stats/rewards changes and give a report. The system could randomly generate a set of actions and give a story-based retelling of what actions were performed.

Shifting back to the original topic, so much of this game doesn't actually show the raw numbers, but only displays icons as rough indicators such that I find it very hard to track what is actually happening. (Which especially drives me insane on things like slave quests requiring "80" obedience, and yet I look at any slave and their obedience is not a number, but a color.) Lust is one of these. I'll see in battle that a person is suffering penalties due to high lust. While having sex I can see an icon that occasionally may change appearance due to a stat change. But really, it's never apparent to me what its value is and so I pretty much ignore it. Possibly this is part of why you seem to be having a problem that no one else is "having." It's obscured by the GUI enough and late-game enough that few bother to notice it.

(Speaking of things that are odd/broken with the sex menus, I find it incredibly broken that a woman can't have sex with a man. Maybe one could argue that a man must be the instigator for missionary... maybe, although even here I disagree. A woman can certainly be on top and instigate. So I find it very broken indeed that sex options only exist between a man and a woman if the man is the first one clicked. But that's a whole different issue.)

Oh, and as for "Pass"... to me that button has always meant, okay, everyone take a breather and stop everything you were doing and rest for 1 round. Then start it back up exactly as we were. Maybe that's what that button is and maybe it isn't.

Positron

Mar 7, 2018
Update : I was curious and did another test, but this time clicking not the act but the "infinite' button next to it. (that I also never used until now). Repeating your 6 steps, it indeed creates 2 loops, I get:
"owner fucks slave 1 in missionary position [interrupt]
"slave2 fucks slave 3 in missionary position [interrupt]
And in that case clicking pass indeed raises arousal for all 4, however only slave 2 and 3 will orgasm, owner and 1 will stay at max. I think that's what you meant, and that's probably a bug indeed, as all 4 should orgasm when reaching max.

I went back and saw your screenshot on the previous page, confirms it, you have to set up loops using "infinite mode" and only the last pairing will orgasm.

I think I'll simply ignore that Pass button and those infinite symbols as I was doing before. :) It's easier to set owner to give, slave 1-2-3 to take, and just keep clicking "fuck in turns" if you just want the mana.

wjrjbnjd

Aug 6, 2016
just curious..is it possible for someone to rip out the old emily portrait and full body image and convert it into a image pack itself???

Fire Fall

Jan 8, 2018
If you have the time(and willingness)do me a favor and setup a group sex session with 4 participents(Owner,3 slaves)and have the owner continiously screw(which action really doesnt matter) one slave,slave 2 continously screw slave 3 and hammer the pass action afterwards.
Do you get continious orgasms for both parties(especially the owner and slave 1)?
It seems that aftersetting all of the actions you must then select all of the participants (have Give or Take green beside their names) in order for the actions to take effect and let them reach orgasm when start to click on Pass. If their name is not selected as Give or Take, even as the description keeps saying that they are fucking, they never reach orgasm.
At least that's how it works for me.

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Huh... I seem to be unable to reduce the stuff I carry around... each option adds to the weight, and even discarding all the stuff won't do anything. Suggestions anyone?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
are you trying to empty your backpack while on the travel or at home?
what option are you actually trying to use?
whats your carying capacity and what are you trying to pick up/discard?

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
At home. Backpack highlighted, trying the Move button or the Discard.
Capacity right now 190 of 194. Every possible item.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
how many party members do you have in the group?
how much str does your main player has? Do you have a travelling back?

...the only inventory space with those capacities I have seen are those of the mansion...it never reaches 100% from what I can see though.
even with several high str characters I normally can only carry around 150 weigth

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Player + 3 girls, so 4 Party members. Each with a backpack. Player str=5, same as the three girls.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
did you try to go to the merchant in town and sell a few items from the backpack?
switching between mansion inventory and backpack can be rather obnoxious
also he can provide an overfiew for both inventory weigth... might help to determine what's going wrong

on another note...when you try to put an item away in the mansion keep a look on the lower right corner... normally when items can't be moved there is a short notice as of why

D

Deleted member 227835

Is there a way to change the traits of a character, whether by a potion or other way? For example a couple of my characters, Ayneris being one, has the fickle trait which causes a negative effect to her strength. Is there a way to remove that?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
mental stats can be cleared by consuming a "potion of clarity"
physical traits can be removed by useing a "potion of clarity" in the labs (upgraded).
...I don't remember fickle being negative on the strengh... "weak" is the only trait in that regard I remember....except the slave being constantly horny maybe

D

Deleted member 227835

mental stats can be cleared by consuming a "potion of clarity"
physical traits can be removed by useing a "potion of clarity" in the labs (upgraded).
...I don't remember fickle being negative on the strengh... "weak" is the only trait in that regard I remember....except the slave being constantly horny maybe
Sorry, I meant to say 'nimble' that being her trait, I thought somehow that might have caused Ayneris to start off with her strength in the negatives.

Positron

Mar 7, 2018
If you hover over a trait you'll get a tooltip telling you its effect. Nimble gives Ayneris +25% chances to hit, and that's the only trait she has when you get her. Only a few traits like weak or magic deaf can get a slave in the negatives, but Ayneris doesn't have those. The only debuff she can easily get is being horny, which lowers initiative in combat.

There was a bug a few versions ago that gave negative stats when removing stat-boosting items (ex a slave generated with magic wand would get -1 magic when you take it off) but it's been fixed. Maybe you're playing a save from a previous version ?

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Works like intended during normal sex.
Like I said,the problem isnt that the actions dont work,the game still throws out its response messages(ie "x fondles y´s chest"),it just stops adding arousal/lubrication/lust/stress values for anyone but the last selected actor pairing loop.
Maybe a screen makes it clearer what my problem is.

OK my friend I guess I am slow but while changing responses I noticed you are 100 percent correct. Continuing sex acts provide nothing but text. The scripts are broken by sex act. In the file for each act is a set of variables for givers and takers. Gives gains lust or sens which is the number to achieve orgasm. These stats are only included in the initial section. The portion of the file which controls the continuation actions contain dialog only.

Therefor it is functioning correctly, however, the developer did not put the variables in that section of the script. I will take a guess that if you did, those involved in several acts similtaniously will come too quickly. 1000 is the amount needed. most acts seem like 100 to 150. 3 or 4 acts and you cum every other turn.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to win the bar challenge with the hooker? I can't figure out what to drink or whatever Need to do. Thanks for any help in advance.

PeacePeace

Nov 28, 2017
Do you have to choose either a portrait or body image and can't have both? Seems whenever I select one it removes the other
When you go to 'Customization' tab -> 'Portrait' or 'Full Body Image', there's a check-box in the bottom right corner that says '[ ] Assign Both'. You just have to uncheck that.

Annoying problem, but that's all it was.

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes