Yochananbensimon

May 14, 2018
Unless it does not actually state .24c and just has the updates after missing the line about the .24c. What I see is:

Fixed animalistic tattoo
Fixed babies and sebastian slaves causing issue on load
0.5.24b
Fixed bandages usage...

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Ah, yes, the changelog is misleading: the dev never mentions the version number of the latest release.

Last edited:

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Downloaded 24c from itch - sadly it doesn't seem to fix already fucked up savefiles. Still unable to raise kids. Damn and I was having such a great run with a shiny new dragonkin toy..

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
Downloaded 24c from itch - sadly it doesn't seem to fix already fucked up savefiles. Still unable to raise kids. Damn and I was having such a great run with a shiny new dragonkin toy..
I already mentioned a fix for the problem earlier. Here it is again:
This fixes the save data, the update only stops the problem.

Reactions: Nizzquizz

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
I already mentioned a fix for the problem earlier. Here it is again:
This fixes the save data, the update only stops the problem.
Oh! Sweet. Thanks for the heads-up - you just saved a lonely dragon-girl from having to plunge all of her offspring into the heartless void, lol.

thehiber

Sep 9, 2018
There is a new bug, seem like you cannot change the your first girl/boy name (servant, childhood friend,...) even if you have change it before pressing start.

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
There is a new bug, seem like you cannot change the your first girl/boy name (servant, childhood friend,...) even if you have change it before pressing start.
Indeed, the name boxes on the main screen does not appear to work. For a work around, the servant's "Customize Appearance" window has name boxes that work.
The issue appears to be quite old, version 0.5.23a also has this bug. There is no code that fetches text from either of the main screen's name boxes.

rambool

Jun 8, 2018
Cant say anything about the game, but main menu theme is definitely one of the best part of it.

Lamoli

Sep 20, 2017
Please read the top post on this page. Short answer: highly unlikely.
Ok now that he s working on his other game he might stop adding new stuff to the game for a while.. and i might be able to finish my mod, there will be some kind of mind corrupting/breaking involving tortures/blackmail/drugs/hypnosis.. as game systems and not events.

Last edited:

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
i think the portraits should be apart of the game for every character and for the slaves leveling up thing i hate level up with items

Last edited:

Lamoli

Sep 20, 2017

(detailed char sex skills instpect ui)
but still in 5.9a code.. so will need time to merge all the extra skill/sensibility stuff to latest version..
bodyparts images code is working.. its just missing the images themselves (they get replaces depending of part status: cum/loseness)
whille as ??? state from the start, you will unlock it stats interacting with it (and possible find a sensitive one to exploit/develop) to make char cum faster.. (for corruption falling in forced state) all the stats are randomly generated at char creation

Last edited:

thehiber

Sep 9, 2018
View attachment 317558

(detailed char sex skills instpect ui)
but still in 5.9a code.. so will need time to merge all the extra skill/sensibility stuff to latest version..
bodyparts images code is working.. its just missing the images themselves (they get replaces depending of part status: cum/loseness)
whille as ??? state from the start, you will unlock it stats interacting with it (and possible find a sensitive one to exploit/develop) to make char cum faster.. (for corruption falling in forced state) all the stats are randomly generated at char creation
Is this coming for next version or this is just from old one? ( I'm only into Strive for a month so I don't know much)

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
Lamoli could you post a link for your MOD/topic? I'm interested.

Also I have error:
ERROR: Message queue out of memory. Try increasing 'message_queue_size_kb' in project settings
At: core/message_queue.cpp:56

After adding "Body and Portrait packs v2.9" by AK|Phantom.
I don't have potato PC (AMD R5 2600X + 16GB DDR4 and GF1060 6GB) so it should work.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 49 Votes