Jan 8, 2024
Yes, you can get the MC pregnant. The game isn't concerned with trivial issues such as male mothers and female fathers, so you can have a male MC give birth with the right steps.
How? I started out with female Mc (not futa) and she doesn't seem to get pregnant. Do I have to edit my save file?

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
How? I started out with female Mc (not futa) and she doesn't seem to get pregnant. Do I have to edit my save file?
The game considers the womb (a mostly-hidden attribute of the vagina) to be the primary requirement to start a pregnancy, so in this regard female and futa are equivalent. There have been cases in the past where sex changes resulted in a person with a vagina but not a womb, which can be fixed in the laboratory.

If you are playing without mods and neither of the participants are on contraceptives, then pregnancy is simply a matter of ejaculating into the vagina enough times. The wiki entry for the Infertile trait explains:

If you are playing with AricsExpansion and neither of the participants are on contraceptives, then pregnancy requires you to attempt the impregnation during the fertile part of their cycle, which can be checked in the statistics panel by employing a nurse. Due to a large number of complicated factors and bugs, pregnancy can be tedious to achieve for reasons that can be unclear without reading deep into the save file and scripts.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThisIsMe88
Jan 8, 2024
The game considers the womb (a mostly-hidden attribute of the vagina) to be the primary requirement to start a pregnancy, so in this regard female and futa are equivalent. There have been cases in the past where sex changes resulted in a person with a vagina but not a womb, which can be fixed in the laboratory.

If you are playing without mods and neither of the participants are on contraceptives, then pregnancy is simply a matter of ejaculating into the vagina enough times. The wiki entry for the Infertile trait explains:

If you are playing with AricsExpansion and neither of the participants are on contraceptives, then pregnancy requires you to attempt the impregnation during the fertile part of their cycle, which can be checked in the statistics panel by employing a nurse. Due to a large number of complicated factors and bugs, pregnancy can be tedious to achieve for reasons that can be unclear without reading deep into the save file and scripts.
Thanks.

Sep 23, 2021
Does anyone have to number you have to change in the save to start Ayneris Quest? My game crashed they day it popped and hasn't shown up since, I think it glitched out. A code to reset it would also help

Last edited:

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
Does anyone have to number you have to change in the save to start Ayneris Quest? My game crashed they day it popped and hasn't shown up since, I think it glitched out. A code to reset it would also help
I don't know of any way a crash could glitch a sidequest without corrupting significant parts of the save file. The only relevant data to her quest is in the save file and the only way to change it is to edit the save file. The save files are located in the user data folder, which on Windows is located at %appdata%/Strive/saves. The folder can also be accessed through an in-game button in the save game interface in the mansion. The save files have no extension but are JSON formatted plain text files and can be edited in any text editor, but be sure to make a backup as mistakes can be very difficult to fix. The value you are looking for will look something like "ayneris":0, where the number will represent the current state of the quest. 0 is the start state and anything over 100 is generally a quest complete/failed.

Reactions: KhajiitHasWares
Sep 23, 2021
I don't know of any way a crash could glitch a sidequest without corrupting significant parts of the save file. The only relevant data to her quest is in the save file and the only way to change it is to edit the save file. The save files are located in the user data folder, which on Windows is located at %appdata%/Strive/saves. The folder can also be accessed through an in-game button in the save game interface in the mansion. The save files have no extension but are JSON formatted plain text files and can be edited in any text editor, but be sure to make a backup as mistakes can be very difficult to fix. The value you are looking for will look something like "ayneris":0, where the number will represent the current state of the quest. 0 is the start state and anything over 100 is generally a quest complete/failed.
I'm not sure myself but the start state is actually why I questioned it. Aneyris is set at 6 presently but it has nothing for me to track on the side quest bar. It seemed extremely odd to have those 2 parallel. Hopefully setting it to zero will fix it. The crash happened they day the quest popped but reloading that same day caused the quest to both not appear, not be tracked and have progress 6 in the save data. It might be worth noting the whole reason I found this going in to progress Ayda's quest past the Brandy step since her shop gave no dialog to unlock it after starting the post game. That is where I noticed the discrepancies

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
I'm not sure myself but the start state is actually why I questioned it. Aneyris is set at 6 presently but it has nothing for me to track on the side quest bar. It seemed extremely odd to have those 2 parallel. Hopefully setting it to zero will fix it. The crash happened they day the quest popped but reloading that same day caused the quest to both not appear, not be tracked and have progress 6 in the save data. It might be worth noting the whole reason I found this going in to progress Ayda's quest past the Brandy step since her shop gave no dialog to unlock it after starting the post game. That is where I noticed the discrepancies
Ayneris' quests don't have any quest log entries created for them, so that won't be any help.

At 5 you acquired Ayneris, which after a while results in an event that starts the hunt for her sword in Amberguard. Since you accepted her quest the state is 6, otherwise the state would be 100. Setting her quest to 0 will result in there being a second Ayneris, which can have confusing results as long as you still have the first one. If you no longer have her or if you release her, then setting it to 0 should be fine, otherwise 6 is the most appropriate state.

Ayneris and Ayda have no interactions nor any interdependencies so any problems in common will be from another source like installing mods or playing an old version of the game. I'd need to know the quest states for Ayda and Yris to understand what's going on in her shop. There are also some variations in behavior between story and sandbox modes.

Sep 23, 2021
Ayneris' quests don't have any quest log entries created for them, so that won't be any help.

At 5 you acquired Ayneris, which after a while results in an event that starts the hunt for her sword in Amberguard. Since you accepted her quest the state is 6, otherwise the state would be 100. Setting her quest to 0 will result in there being a second Ayneris, which can have confusing results as long as you still have the first one. If you no longer have her or if you release her, then setting it to 0 should be fine, otherwise 6 is the most appropriate state.

Ayneris and Ayda have no interactions nor any interdependencies so any problems in common will be from another source like installing mods or playing an old version of the game. I'd need to know the quest states for Ayda and Yris to understand what's going on in her shop. There are also some variations in behavior between story and sandbox modes.
Ah. If Ayneris's quest aren't listed then it sounds like I just didn't get the text on reload, and the quest progressed regardless, as for Ayda, t
She was more how I noticed the sidequest codes state in general, since I manually progressed her past the Brandy due to some issues involving that. If Ayneris doesn't list her side quest then I am likely fine

4.20 star(s) 50 Votes