tooldev

Feb 9, 2018
I have been looking for some basic guide or how-to here but anything offered was either too short or too specific. Some further digging unearthed a rather (ignore the version as the principles are still valid).

ComicFlan

Aug 24, 2023
Alright I may be a dumbass but does anyone have the download files for the game? It seems that only UploadHaven has the downloads and I don't trust them

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
Anyone know how to or which mod stops sexuality changes?
AricsExpansion has some limited capability to stop sexuality changes, but it needs to be locked for each person manually.

In vanilla, you can open up newsexsystem.gd with a decent text editor and find the line:
Code:
if i.actionshad.samesex > i.actionshad.oppositesex && i.actionshad.samesexorgasms > 0:
Then delete that line and the 12 lines below it until you reach (don't delete this line):
Code:
if i.actionshad.group*0.01 > randf():
Save the file, start the game, and you should have no more sexuality changing. The game already has a backup copy of the file in the "backup" folder if you make a mistake.

Reactions: Chakas

Chakas

Dec 19, 2017
AricsExpansion has some limited capability to stop sexuality changes, but it needs to be locked for each person manually.

In vanilla, you can open up newsexsystem.gd with a decent text editor and find the line:
Code:
if i.actionshad.samesex > i.actionshad.oppositesex && i.actionshad.samesexorgasms > 0:
Then delete that line and the 12 lines below it until you reach (don't delete this line):
Code:
if i.actionshad.group*0.01 > randf():
Save the file, start the game, and you should have no more sexuality changing. The game already has a backup copy of the file in the "backup" folder if you make a mistake.
Thank you very much. And hey, aren't you the creator of the bugfix? If so double thanks!

Chakas

Dec 19, 2017
The thing is, I'm using the Arics mod and have no idea. Do you mean I need to find the file for each character and lock it?

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
Thank you very much. And hey, aren't you the creator of the bugfix? If so double thanks!
Yes, that's me.

The thing is, I'm using the Arics mod and have no idea. Do you mean I need to find the file for each character and lock it?
AricsExpansion greatly expands upon the slave tab's Talk menu. If you select "Sexual Topics", you can ask them about their sexuality, and after that you can use "Regarding your sexuality..." to lock their sexuality. For the player, it has to be locked in the mods options, which can be easily accessed using the Constants mod or you can edit the value of player_sexuality_shift in .../AricsExpansion/customScripts/expansionsettings.gd with a text editor.

Reactions: Chakas

Chakas

Dec 19, 2017
Yes, that's me.

AricsExpansion greatly expands upon the slave tab's Talk menu. If you select "Sexual Topics", you can ask them about their sexuality, and after that you can use "Regarding your sexuality..." to lock their sexuality. For the player, it has to be locked in the mods options, which can be easily accessed using the Constants mod or you can edit the value of player_sexuality_shift in .../AricsExpansion/customScripts/expansionsettings.gd with a text editor.
Oh, I didn't pay attention and thought the sexuality tab was only needed to, well, know the char sexuality. I'll look into it.

4.20 star(s) 48 Votes