Aug 29, 2017
Hi, I made two small art packs with the art of JustSomeNoob and Rapscallion.
About the JustSomeNoob pack: a little bit of humans and elfs, some demons and orcs. Pretty much every woman is muscular, hairy and with large breast. Most of the characters have a futa and normal version.
About the Rapscallion pack: Majority of races are humans,elfs and goblins but others races are there too. Cartoonish style, a lot of freckles and huge/gigantic breasts.

JustSomeNoob: Brown SkinG+GreenSkin TitsB AssS+AssM+AssB [91c7d006].png
Rapscallion:

Last edited:

bderp601

Nov 2, 2017
I've created an imagepack using Koikatsu Character Studio and Portrait Pack Editor programs. It mainly has characters from Neptunia franchise. There are also a few other characters as well. Every character has:
  • A happy pose with 2 variants: clothed and naked.
  • A sad pose with 2 variants: clothed and naked.
  • An angry pose with 2 variants: clothed and naked.
  • A smug pose with 3 variants: clothed, naked and pregnant.
  • A naked pregnant pose with 3 different facial expressions: happy, sad and angry.
NOTE: I've NOT given every character a different pose for each category(happy,sad,angry,smug,pregnant). Infact, almost all of them use same poses because otherwise it would be too much time consuming trying to give each character an unique pose. An example of what I'm talking about:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ANOTHER NOTE: I highly recommend CAREFULLY installing AricsExpansion mod and Bugfix V6b mod(required for AricsExpansion) to take advantage of naked and pregnant variants of characters in this image pack. AricsExpansion mod automatically changes character pictures depending on the situation(naked, pregnant etc).

How to install: Extract archive to %appdata%\Strive
Excuse me but do you have any other Download link for this? Zippyfile has sadly shut down and your imagepack is no longer able to be downloaded

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Excuse me but do you have any other Download link for this? Zippyfile has sadly shut down and your imagepack is no longer able to be downloaded
I've uploaded them again. Check my original post(the one you've replied to) for new links(and perhaps read the UPDATE part).

Just about every art pack is now hosted getgud in a all in one and I posted about it on the other game.
https://f95zone.to/threads/strive-conquest-v0-6-10a-maverik.39237/post-7685789
That git repo is last updated 1 year ago. It is old af.

Akinems

Nov 17, 2021
How do you force a slave into sex? I subdue them, but then when I try to use rope they resist the attempt with brute force

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
The game compares your force and theirs. Have some strong slaves help you.
Or equip the rebel slave with handcuffs before starting sex. They'll be automatically restrained and you'll save a couple of rounds.
Handcuffs do not automatically restrain slaves at the start of the interaction unless you have the ExpandedSex mod installed. In vanilla it simply reduces the amount of strength needed to overpower the taker by at least 2; normally every person in the restraining equation has 1 bonus strength, but handcuffs give them 1 less strength instead.

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
Is there an easy way to export a character from one play through and add them to another playthrough? Just curious.. maybe a mod or the like?

O

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
The first time the game works, but once the premium code is activated in the game, it crashes and there's no way to launch the game again. I've blocked the executable in the firewall but that doesn't change anything.

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
Is there an easy way to export a character from one play through and add them to another playthrough? Just curious.. maybe a mod or the like?

O
The idea comes up occassionaly and at least one modder has expressed interest in it, but I'm not aware of any mod that provides exports/transfers. The person's stats and attributes are quite easy to move, but the person ID, relatives data, and interpersonal relations data are a bit trickier to manage. The save files are JSON formatted so this process can be performed manually, but you would want to keep backups because typos are hard to locate.

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
The first time the game works, but once the premium code is activated in the game, it crashes and there's no way to launch the game again. I've blocked the executable in the firewall but that doesn't change anything.
Entering the supporter code does not change the game in any significant way (it has about the same data profile as selecting the player's speciality), so there is no reason to expect it to be the source of the problem. However, the supporter panel is located in the options menu and there is a bug associated with saving the settings file on some computers which has similar behavior to your problem. If that bug is your problem, then deleting the "settings.ini" file from the appdata folder (located at "%appdata%/Strive" on Windows) will allow your game to start again.

On itch.io, the Bugfix mod V6b includes automatic handling of this bug, though you will still lose your saved settings when it occurs. Otherwise, I recommend getting the Debug mod to get the error messages so that the source of the problem can be identified.

Reactions: Tomoushie

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
Entering the supporter code does not change the game in any significant way (it has about the same data profile as selecting the player's speciality), so there is no reason to expect it to be the source of the problem. However, the supporter panel is located in the options menu and there is a bug associated with saving the settings file on some computers which has similar behavior to your problem. If that bug is your problem, then deleting the "settings.ini" file from the appdata folder (located at "%appdata%/Strive" on Windows) will allow your game to start again.

On itch.io, the Bugfix mod V6b includes automatic handling of this bug, though you will still lose your saved settings when it occurs. Otherwise, I recommend getting the Debug mod to get the error messages so that the source of the problem can be identified.
I think it's related to some additional content (mods) added, because I deleted the game, then I placed half of the mods and put the premium password and I no longer have this problem at all, no need to delete the file. Unfortunately, I haven't yet identified the exact mod.

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
Most bosses in the Dragon Nest do not respawn. The last boss respawns each time you reach the end of the Darkness, but this is fixed to stop happening if you apply the Bugfix mod.
Bugfix is nice in some ways, but not in others, evidently. The values of fairies I capture was cut in half. In the Seas, I could get, in the raw game, exotic slaves that were worth 1k, and not all that uncommon. With Bugfix it's more like the peak will be 400 or so.

And you can't grind the Dragon Nest bosses, because of Bugfix.

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
Bugfix is nice in some ways, but not in others, evidently. The values of fairies I capture was cut in half. In the Seas, I could get, in the raw game, exotic slaves that were worth 1k, and not all that uncommon. With Bugfix it's more like the peak will be 400 or so.

And you can't grind the Dragon Nest bosses, because of Bugfix.
Yeah, there was some double negatives in the price of slaves which resulted in some detrimental qualities like the uncivilized trait increasing the price of a slave by 50% rather than decreasing by 50%. They are worth about 1/3 of what they were before, but if you remove that trait then they will nearly double their current price.

Well, you couldn't grind most of the Dragon Nest bosses without the Bugfix, and if you are grinding the hardest fight in the game then there isn't much point to the gear you get. Though if that is something you want to do, then it's rather easy to enable. You can open ".../files/scripts/exploration.gd" with any text editor(a decent one with a search function is recommended) and find text that looks like any of the following
Code:
globals.state.decisions.has('dragonkilled') == false
globals.state.decisions.has('cultbosskilled') == false
globals.state.decisions.has('darknessdefeated') == false
Changing one of the tested texts even slightly will result in that boss respawning every time you pass through that area. So simply changing 'cultbosskilled' to '!cultbosskilled' will allow you to grind cult bosses.

Takana112

Jun 29, 2022
bạn có thể cho tôi biết cách xóa tệp settings.ini tôi đã tìm trong trò chơi nhưng tôi không thể tìm thấy nó, tôi sẽ rất biết ơn nếu được trợ giúp

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
bạn có thể cho tôi biết cách xóa tệp settings.ini tôi đã tìm trong trò chơi nhưng tôi không thể tìm thấy nó, tôi sẽ rất biết ơn nếu được trợ giúp
The settings.ini is not in the program folder with the downloaded game files, it is created in the AppData(also known as User Data) folder. If you have Windows OS, then you can use the shortcut "%appdata%/Strive" in the address bar of the Windows Explorer to reach the AppData folder "C:\Users\YOUR_USER_NAME\AppData\Roaming\Strive".

I'm not familiar with other OS, but from my notes the paths should be the following.
For MacOSX: Users/YOUR_USER_NAME/Library/Application Support/Strive
For Linux: ~/.local/share/Strive

Takana112

Jun 29, 2022
Settings.ini không có trong thư mục chương trình với các tệp trò chơi đã tải xuống, nó được tạo trong thư mục AppData (còn được gọi là Dữ liệu người dùng). Nếu bạn sử dụng HĐH Windows, thì bạn có thể sử dụng phím tắt "%appdata%/Strive" trong địa chỉ của Windows Explorer để đến thư mục AppData "C:\Users\YOUR_USER_NAME\AppData\Roaming\Strive".

Tôi không quen thuộc với các hệ thống điều hành khác, nhưng từ các ghi chú của tôi, các hướng dẫn phải như sau.
Đối với MacOSX: User/YOUR_USER_NAME/Thư viện/Hỗ trợ ứng dụng/Strive
Đối với Linux: ~/.local/share/Strive
[/TRÍCH ĐẪN]

4.20 star(s) 48 Votes