FredAbfall

Dec 20, 2018
I have two questions to the community:

Q1:
Your residents will get a "(+)" next to their name, most likely when the XP progress bar is full.
It indicates that I should "check requirements for unlocking her potential".

The girl which was assigned to me right at the beginning of the game has gained sufficient XP now.
Now the requirements tell me that "Aya needs a Aphrodisiac to advance her level."

I went to the market, bought an Aphrodisiac and used it on her. The next time I had sex with her I could see that she already started with some arousel, so I guess it worked. But still, I do not get any "Free Attribute Points" and the requirement is still asking for an Aphrodisiac.

What else could I do in order to level her up?

Q2:
In the mansion settings, I can see a section for "Headgirl Setting". I can choose between Ignore, Patronage and Strict. Below, I see the following text:
"[...] Currently you have no headgirl assigned."

Where can I assign a headgirl?

FredAbfall

Dec 20, 2018
Okay, I figured out to give her the aphrodisiac in order to level her up:
I have to have one portion in posession and then I have to "Talk" to her. Here, I can find an option to give it to her.

.... aaaand in the meantime I also saw that it being the headgirl a job that can be assigned to any girl, but it has to be of a rich grade.

Last edited:

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
.... aaaand in the meantime I also saw that it being the headgirl a job that can be assigned to any girl, but it has to be of a rich grade.
Headgirl job is unlocked after you have 7 or 8 slaves I think. And yeah headgirl must be rich or higher grade.

Kleinmann

Jan 26, 2022
Okay, I figured out to give her the aphrodisiac in order to level her up:
I have to have one portion in posession and then I have to "Talk" to her. Here, I can find an option to give it to her.

Some characters (your starting girl and a lot of the unique characters) can get a "Grateful" trait that removes their luxury requirements, so I usually pick one of them to elevate up to rich and make a headgirl.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
I see that the description calls this a text-based game, but there is art and art packs available. Is this the kind of game where you just see a single static portrait and don't see the actually sex scenes? Or is it like Whore Master, where there can also be art for individual sex acts? How much art will the game have if you don't get any additional art packs?

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I see that the description calls this a text-based game, but there is art and art packs available. Is this the kind of game where you just see a single static portrait and don't see the actually sex scenes? Or is it like Whore Master, where there can also be art for individual sex acts? How much art will the game have if you don't get any additional art packs?
Aside from a few specific scenes with named characters the sex scenes are all text based.

Reactions: rb813

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Looking to try this, and just to notify thread holder, the gofile link is down for some reason for win x64 version.

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
any guide ?
If you need a start guide, then this should help https://f95zone.to/threads/strive-for-power-v1-0d-maverik.1136/post-5975251.
If you want information about various parts of the game and quests, then check out the Wiki, though it's slightly outdated.
There are lots of guides scattered around the various sites depending on what you are looking for. Otherwise, the Discord is the best source of information and help.
There is a great guide built into the game.
Strive for Power 2 2023-05-06 05-55-28-17.jpg Strive for Power 2 2023-05-06 05-55-30-72.jpg Strive for Power 2 2023-05-06 05-55-33-83.jpg

Whoops wrong game but the same is in this game to, just not as good as the new game info is.
Strive 2023-05-06 09-30-08-50.jpg Strive 2023-05-06 09-30-21-64.jpg Strive 2023-05-06 09-30-33-44.jpg
Both an ingame info and a link to the wiki.

Last edited:

Ryugami20

Aug 14, 2022
How do you guys move loot item from party inventory to storage in the mansion?
i really confuse why loot item from enemy stuck at party inventory and not at mansion storage

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
How do you guys move loot item from party inventory to storage in the mansion?
i really confuse why loot item from enemy stuck at party inventory and not at mansion storage
Click here: Strive 2023-05-25 21-27-27-09.jpg Then in the upper left corner there should be a bag or open chest and click on that and it will switch from 1 to the other.
(Don't know why but I am not able to add another pic to show it.)

Okay now I got it added. Strive .jpg Then to switch back click it again. Strive 3.jpg

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 47 Votes