aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
has there been any art packs utilizing the recent AI-generated arts yet? i imagine those would be extra useful to generate multiple variants of avatar

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
has there been any art packs utilizing the recent AI-generated arts yet? i imagine those would be extra useful to generate multiple variants of avatar
If there are then they would be testing them and talking about it on there discord.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Any tips for a noob?
I've just started playing this game but I can't figure out how to earn money or get food.
I've chosen hunter trait at the start but I don't see an option anywhere to go hunting.
I've bought a rope and fought a few times, managed to capture a slave, should I sell her immediately or should I train her and give her to mages?
Lastly, battles are giving way too low xp, I am still not even close to level 2, am I missing something?

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Any tips for a noob?
I've just started playing this game but I can't figure out how to earn money or get food.
I've chosen hunter trait at the start but I don't see an option anywhere to go hunting.
I've bought a rope and fought a few times, managed to capture a slave, should I sell her immediately or should I train her and give her to mages?
Lastly, battles are giving way too low xp, I am still not even close to level 2, am I missing something?
There are a number of ways to make money depending on how you want to play. Primary source is catching slaves and selling them to the slave guild in town. You can set the slaves to have 'jobs'. Hunting and foraging jobs will collect food to use. A cook will buy food supplies from town if you run low though that costs you money. Other jobs like entertainer or working in brothels will earn you money as well. You could also brew potions once you have a lab and sell those. Personally, I mostly stick to slave hunting for most money. Early on you aren't going to earn much by capturing and selling slaves. I keep the ones that are decent to fill my household to perform jobs. The rest I quickly sell to the guild at the end of the day. Keep enough to keep your prison full until they break and become useful to you without escaping. Later in the game the number of options for money become available too.

Reactions: Purple_Heart

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So is there a way to make it auto assign portraits and body images or do I have to do it manually for everyone?
There is a mod that works with the portraits and body mod that will do it for you.

Get the mod pak it says this works with.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Any tips for a noob?
Grinding the initial area is the best idea. Keep going through and fighting bandits. Free girls. Ask for nothing to improve local love. It helps. Slowly but surely.

I do have a mod in the thread that rockets your rewards in game through the moon if you should want a cheat you have to earn.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
There are a number of ways to make money depending on how you want to play. Primary source is catching slaves and selling them to the slave guild in town. You can set the slaves to have 'jobs'. Hunting and foraging jobs will collect food to use. A cook will buy food supplies from town if you run low though that costs you money. Other jobs like entertainer or working in brothels will earn you money as well. You could also brew potions once you have a lab and sell those. Personally, I mostly stick to slave hunting for most money. Early on you aren't going to earn much by capturing and selling slaves. I keep the ones that are decent to fill my household to perform jobs. The rest I quickly sell to the guild at the end of the day. Keep enough to keep your prison full until they break and become useful to you without escaping. Later in the game the number of options for money become available too.
Grinding the initial area is the best idea. Keep going through and fighting bandits. Free girls. Ask for nothing to improve local love. It helps. Slowly but surely.

I do have a mod in the thread that rockets your rewards in game through the moon if you should want a cheat you have to earn.
Thanks for the help!
I've found releasing people captured by bandits and asking them for materials in return to be best way to earn money and equipment.
I've managed to gather food by sending slaves to go hunting.
Now the only thing I need to figure out is how to earn mansion upgrade points.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asia Argento

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Thanks for the help!
I've found releasing people captured by bandits and asking them for materials in return to be best way to earn money and equipment.
I've managed to gather food by sending slaves to go hunting.
Now the only thing I need to figure out is how to earn mansion upgrade points.
There's a hard way and an easy way to earn upgrade points. The hard way is to sell 'well-trained and obedient' slaves to the slave guild. The easy way is to capture numerous 'junk-level' slaves that may have a unused upgrade point already. You can convert those stat upgrade points to mansion points. Then just sell that slave for a bit of cash too.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Is it possible change breast and butt sizes in the game? I was hoping I would be able to do it after unlocking labaratory but I didn't see any option to do it there.
Edit: Nevermind, apparently these are done by using potions brewed in alchemy room.

Last edited:

Rrtbfytyty

Mar 10, 2020
Is it possible to get all the girls in sandbox mode or do some of their questlines get locked away?
I've got Emily, Cali, Ayneris, Tisha, Maple and Chloe.
I haven't found a way to get Ayda yet and I assume you just keep betting with potions with Yris.
I haven't even seen Zoe and Melissa

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is it possible to get all the girls in sandbox mode or do some of their questlines get locked away?
I've got Emily, Cali, Ayneris, Tisha, Maple and Chloe.
I haven't found a way to get Ayda yet and I assume you just keep betting with potions with Yris.
I haven't even seen Zoe and Melissa
Melissa is at the end of the main quest.
Zoe is north pass the village where Chloe in a village several areas away.
Just keep working the main quest and you will get Ayda to join.
The main quest should tell you where you need to go next and no on the potions with Yris, you will get some ointment from Ayda once you can see her in her shop.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Can someone help me to create a working portrait and body images so I can use them in the game?
I tried to use a program called "PortraitPackEditor" but it doesn't see image files I want to use. Is there a guide or something to use this program?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can someone help me to create a working portrait and body images so I can use them in the game?
I tried to use a program called "PortraitPackEditor" but it doesn't see image files I want to use. Is there a guide or something to use this program?
You also need to download one of the portrait body packs and install them so the editor can use them in game.

Look on the OP where is says " Art Pack " and at the bottom it has a link on how to install them.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
You also need to download one of the portrait body packs and install them so the editor can use them in game.

Look on the OP where is says " Art Pack " and at the bottom it has a link on how to install them.
I already have 8000+ images from downloading those.
I want to create my own but the program that is supposed to help creating those packs is not seeing any of my own images.
Maybe I'm missing some rule or pressing the wrong buttons, idk, that's why I'm asking for help.

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
You don't need anything fancy or special. I just use Paint 3d or any image editor. Just cut/crop out an image for the body at 800x1080 pixels. Save it as a PNG image with a short description of what it is like 'female teen elf 1'. Place that in the bodies folder in users/*username*/Appdata/roaming/strive folder Then go back to the original image and enlarge it a bit so the face is a bit larger. Then crop out a 350x350 pixel image of the face. Save it as the exact same file name as the previous one. This time it goes in the portraits folder in the same path above.

How fancy you get from there depends on your image editing skills. You can magic select out just the character and post it on an invisible layer for better effect for example.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I've created an imagepack using Koikatsu Character Studio and Portrait Pack Editor programs. It mainly has characters from Neptunia franchise. There are also a few other characters as well. Every character has:
  • A happy pose with 2 variants: clothed and naked.
  • A sad pose with 2 variants: clothed and naked.
  • An angry pose with 2 variants: clothed and naked.
  • A smug pose with 3 variants: clothed, naked and pregnant.
  • A naked pregnant pose with 3 different facial expressions: happy, sad and angry.
NOTE: I've NOT given every character a different pose for each category(happy,sad,angry,smug,pregnant). Infact, almost all of them use same poses because otherwise it would be too much time consuming trying to give each character an unique pose. An example of what I'm talking about:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ANOTHER NOTE: I highly recommend CAREFULLY installing AricsExpansion mod and Bugfix V6b mod(required for AricsExpansion) to take advantage of naked and pregnant variants of characters in this image pack. AricsExpansion mod automatically changes character pictures depending on the situation(naked, pregnant etc).
R.I.P. Zippyshare
How to install: Extract archive to %appdata%\Strive

UPDATE: Since zippyshare is not with us anymore, I've decided to upload the mod again to other websites. But, I have added more characters to my imagepack folder after I've uploaded the original imagepack and now I am too lazy to seperate the newly added characters from the old ones. So, in short my imagepack now has much more characters in it. But all of the 13 characters from my first upload are still in it.

Hopefully these links will last longer...

UPDATE 2: I've recently got back to playing this game and decided to update my image pack. Here is NepImagePack v2.

Last edited:

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
are there better packs than the ones listed in the front page? like some other ones that the community made

cause im a bit new to this game and im trying to get the best experience

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 48 Votes