dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
Anyone knows more games like this? Already finished the game and really liked it. Any games where I can use my portraits? The only other games I know is Jack-o-nine-tails. It doesn´t need to be about slave management but similiar.
there's the GOAT of text-based games because it has moving gifs on actions!!
Portals of Phereon
although the strategy part might beat you a little, i do not know of any mod for this game that adds sex scenes and i did search. only found like three mods that add extra portraits...

PS I do know why f95 mark it as virus :cry:
it's because this:
Virustotal said:
1 security vendor and no sandboxes flagged this file as malicious
Acronis (Static ML) MaxSecure - Trojan.Malware.300983.susgen
panda antivirus also said the save editor is very sus.
not to mention error when trying to open a save file
1669554162907.png

Last edited:

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
After a billion hours on paint i decided to take away the silhouettes used in equipping and made a small pack containing both bodies and portraits, why the dev didn't do this way back i have no idea, it's not a mod and won't conflict with anything before anyone asks.
1669503091941.png
1669503504964.png
1669504446528.png
it looks "okayish", i made no effort to resize or better up the images.
1669503959210.png
1669504000549.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

WolfyW

Jun 5, 2018
there's the GOAT of text-based games because it has moving gifs on actions!!
Portals of Phereon
although the strategy part might beat you a little, i do not know of any mod for this game that adds sex scenes and i did search. only found like three mods that add extra portraits...

it's because this:

panda antivirus also said the save editor is very sus.
not to mention error when trying to open a save file
View attachment 2197364
Oh, thank you. I fogot about farm. I will try to fix it.

Last edited:

ghxstb3yond

Aug 29, 2021
Is there actual beast content in this game? Or is it another one of those mislabelled games that considers furries/humans with animal parts "beast?"

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Is there actual beast content in this game? Or is it another one of those mislabelled games that considers furries/humans with animal parts "beast?"
I seem to recall if you build the kennels you can include dogs or something in your bedroom toolkit, though I haven't actually ever tried that so maybe just misunderstood the labelling.

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
As Phoexist points out there is a kennel that lets you add animals to the sexual interaction. However, if sex with beasts is something you want rather than beast humans, then I recommend finding another game as it sorely lacking in this game and I've not seen anyone attempt to improve it with mods.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
As Phoexist points out there is a kennel that lets you add animals to the sexual interaction. However, if sex with beasts is something you want rather than beast humans, then I recommend finding another game as it sorely lacking in this game and I've not seen anyone attempt to improve it with mods.
If I'm not remembering wrong its even so kinda tacked on they actually talk like other characters rarely during sex too but I might be confusing it with a mod for the sequel that adds the feature.

ghxstb3yond

Aug 29, 2021
I don't really care, mostly just curious bc i've seen several games on here mislabeled as that for Just furry content. So I'm often never really sure which games Actually have any real beast scenes. Especially with people not exactly advertising if their games do or not cause of new patreon rules. Some of them probably should get their beast tags removed or replaced tbh.

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
I don't really care, mostly just curious bc i've seen several games on here mislabeled as that for Just furry content. So I'm often never really sure which games Actually have any real beast scenes. Especially with people not exactly advertising if their games do or not cause of new patreon rules. Some of them probably should get their beast tags removed or replaced tbh.
honey this is text based and both the dogs and horses often call the name of the slave...
maybe they're magical or something.

The Huntsman

Oct 19, 2017
I have no idea which mod you have as nothing specific showed up in my search. There have been several mods in the past that did that, but most of them should be significantly outdated and have a chance of breaking parts of the game. Thus I would assume that was the cause. Fixing it should be as simple as un-applying the mod.
I tried unapplying the mod and it didn't seem to work. Is there maybe a box that should have been checked or a quest value that should have been progressed during the finale with Melissa? Because my guess is that something that was supposed to happen then was prevented from happening.

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
I tried unapplying the mod and it didn't seem to work. Is there maybe a box that should have been checked or a quest value that should have been progressed during the finale with Melissa? Because my guess is that something that was supposed to happen then was prevented from happening.
This is the relevant code. The portal room in the mansion has no special handling for any portals, so once it is unlocked it is available.

exploration.gd
Python:
func umbra():
    if globals.state.umbrafirstvisit == true:
        globals.state.umbrafirstvisit = false
        mansion.maintext = mansion.maintext + "\n\n" + globals.questtext.UmbraFirstVisit
    var array = []
    if globals.state.mainquest >= 38 && globals.state.portals.has('dragonnests') == false:
        globals.events.umbraportalenc()
    array.append({name = "Black Market (shop)", function = 'umbrashop'})
    array.append({name = "Buy Slaves", function = 'umbrabuyslaves'})
    array.append({name = "Sell Servants", function = 'umbrasellslaves'})
    array.append({name = "Return to Mansion", function = 'mansionreturn'})
    outside.buildbuttons(array,self)
events.gd
Python:
func umbraportalenc():
    var state = true
    var text = textnode.umbrateleportenc
    var buttons = []
    globals.state.portals.dragonnests = {'enabled' : true, 'code' : 'dragonnests'}
    text += "\n\n[color=yellow]New Portal unlocked[/color]"
    globals.main.dialogue(state, self, text, buttons)
The finale with Hade and Melissa is stage 41 of the main quest, 38 or higher is needed for the portal, which is set in Gorn before the final set of battles.

As far as I can tell, the most likely causes are either that you didn't know to check the portal room to access the Dragon Nests or the mod is still applied to your game. You self reported that the critical piece of data relevant to the portal in your save file was correct, so unless you have data corruption in that save file that is preventing you from accessing the portal I don't see any other possibilities. While I still have no idea which mod you are using, there are some reasonable assumptions that can be made about how things break in Strive.

The Huntsman

Oct 19, 2017
This is the relevant code. The portal room in the mansion has no special handling for any portals, so once it is unlocked it is available.

exploration.gd
Python:
func umbra():
    if globals.state.umbrafirstvisit == true:
        globals.state.umbrafirstvisit = false
        mansion.maintext = mansion.maintext + "\n\n" + globals.questtext.UmbraFirstVisit
    var array = []
    if globals.state.mainquest >= 38 && globals.state.portals.has('dragonnests') == false:
        globals.events.umbraportalenc()
    array.append({name = "Black Market (shop)", function = 'umbrashop'})
    array.append({name = "Buy Slaves", function = 'umbrabuyslaves'})
    array.append({name = "Sell Servants", function = 'umbrasellslaves'})
    array.append({name = "Return to Mansion", function = 'mansionreturn'})
    outside.buildbuttons(array,self)
events.gd
Python:
func umbraportalenc():
    var state = true
    var text = textnode.umbrateleportenc
    var buttons = []
    globals.state.portals.dragonnests = {'enabled' : true, 'code' : 'dragonnests'}
    text += "\n\n[color=yellow]New Portal unlocked[/color]"
    globals.main.dialogue(state, self, text, buttons)
The finale with Hade and Melissa is stage 41 of the main quest, 38 or higher is needed for the portal, which is set in Gorn before the final set of battles.

As far as I can tell, the most likely causes are either that you didn't know to check the portal room to access the Dragon Nests or the mod is still applied to your game. You self reported that the critical piece of data relevant to the portal in your save file was correct, so unless you have data corruption in that save file that is preventing you from accessing the portal I don't see any other possibilities. While I still have no idea which mod you are using, there are some reasonable assumptions that can be made about how things break in Strive.
This helped me pinpoint it. The whole section in the events.gd file was missing, so I was able to address my problem there. Thank you!

And I can't remember which mod it was, but I did find it here in this forum at one point, it was like the first one I found that let you choose which slave Melissa kills.

Reactions: Flutewind

NajaNaga

Jan 28, 2021
what do the art packs give you?
Like the other response said: literally they are packs of art. That said, you can also just pick art off the internet yourself for non-story characters you plan to keep long-term, there's nothing inherently special about art packs and you may not necessarily even like much of the art someone else decided to put in a folder for download.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Like the other response said: literally they are packs of art. That said, you can also just pick art off the internet yourself for non-story characters you plan to keep long-term, there's nothing inherently special about art packs and you may not necessarily even like much of the art someone else decided to put in a folder for download.
I, for the second one at least, used them, but that was because I was too lazy to create ones for the head and body specifically. You will probably find more images you actually like for your own rp if you do though.

4.20 star(s) 48 Votes