GeePic

Nov 22, 2019
I know this is an almost inactive thread but there is 1 annoying bug when using constants mod.

The bug resets your constants stats changes when you return to the main menu.

To avoid this bug happening while playing when you are done or want to start a new game select exit game on the menu.

I have attached 6 different screenshots that show the process.

Red = Shows default stats and bugged stats and how to get the bug and the results after you reopen the game (grey text on constants stats means that the game reads them as default and therefore always resets stats to default)

Blue = Shows custom stats and how to avoid the bug and results after you reopen the game (blue text on constants stats means that the game reads them as custom stats and therefore won't reset them)

Hope this helps

Edit: Found out that if you die and click return to the main menu it also triggers the same bug.

Last edited:

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
I know this is an almost inactive thread but there is 1 annoying bug when using constants mod.

The bug resets your constants stats changes when you return to the main menu.

To avoid this bug happening while playing when you are done or want to start a new game select exit game on the menu.

I have attached 6 different screenshots that show the process.

Red = Shows default stats and bugged stats and how to get the bug and the results after you reopen the game (grey text on constants stats means that the game reads them as default and therefore always resets stats to default)

Blue = Shows custom stats and how to avoid the bug and results after you reopen the game (blue text on constants stats means that the game reads them as custom stats and therefore won't reset them)

Hope this helps

Edit: Found out that if you die and click return to the main menu it also triggers the same bug.
Thanks for the detailed bug report. There were reports of this before, but you're the first one who's taken the time to explain the process by which they managed to reset the data. I will include a fix for it in the next version of the bugfix mod ( ), whenever that gets released.

where is the save I can not find in
The save folder location will depend on your OS. For Windows it is located at %appdata%/Strive/saves. Otherwise, the folder can be accessed through the in-game load/save menu, but only when you are in the mansion (weird GUI quirk).

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
on second run Chloe dont want to lose in forest and still sitting in her house. what i need to do?
Its just a certain percent chance per day that she is 'lost'. Just need to keep checking on her each day. She will go eventually.

Uncle Iroh

Jun 15, 2017
Is there a way to reset this game through reg edit or something? I tried implementing the buxfix mod since I couldn't click on the "see relatives" menu without the game crashing. Changed the mod location folder by accident, and now I flat out just can't open the game without it immediately crashing. Deleting the game and starting fresh does nothing

Edit: Reg edit does nothing, guess im not playing :cautious:

Edit: The fix is going into your appdata roaming, and deleting the strive folder

Last edited:

lolinekolover

Apr 5, 2018
well it was driving me insane so i hard modded the game to increase the capacity of the mansion.

ocdatitsfinest.png

if you want to do it just download notepad plus plus and use it to edit the mansionupgrade.gd file which is located in strive>files>scripts
the code is clear cut just increase the level values.

70lolisisnottoomuch.png

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
well it was driving me insane so i hard modded the game to increase the capacity of the mansion.

View attachment 2062787

if you want to do it just download notepad plus plus and use it to edit the mansionupgrade.gd file which is located in strive>files>scripts
the code is clear cut just increase the level values.

View attachment 2062801
That is a big bed to be able to fit eight people in it. Is it from The Walnuts? :KappaPride:

• Haha
Reactions: Stringy Bob

Apigen

Nov 6, 2019
Complete game. Sanks for it, very nice. Look good,normal quests, good picture. But problem all this game- clicl not need dialog number and you cant cath girl. If you make wrong dialog ---
For example you take Emily houme and when her sister come to take her back you say her to stay with you---this way her quest will stop/ And this way make this
@@@here's one way to achieve your intention, find your save data(should be in User/appdata/roaming/Strive/saves), open your data with any text editor, find "sidequest" and change ("emily":6) to ("emily":0) @@
this way quests go to the first srage.

harryzeus

May 8, 2022
Hello, i need help: I have 10 snails, my farm is fully build, so i should be able to have 12 snails, but i don't find anymore. I found every snail in less then 2 minutes but now i am clicking since 1 hour and no one is appearing

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
Hello, i need help: I have 10 snails, my farm is fully build, so i should be able to have 12 snails, but i don't find anymore. I found every snail in less then 2 minutes but now i am clicking since 1 hour and no one is appearing
The upgrades for the farm only increase the number of slaves you can put in the farm. The number of snails you can acquire is hardcoded to 10 in explorationregions.gd.

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
So, i made my starter slave my "Adopted Sister" how do I change that to blood sister?
During character creation it will state that your sibling is a foster sibling if they are not the same race as you. However, this is only flavor text used in the character creation and does not affect the data nor the relative descriptions in the rest of the game as half-siblings were partially added only recently.

ordos

Aug 21, 2018
sex scenes are not though action visibility checked in all boxes.
win 7 - 64. core i5. ram 16 gb. NVIDIA GTX950
Please help!

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
sex scenes are not though action visibility checked in all boxes.
win 7 - 64. core i5. ram 16 gb. NVIDIA GTX950
Please help!
I don't want to disappoint you but only sex scenes here are for Story Events with Unique Characters.

ordos

Aug 21, 2018
I don't want to disappoint you but only sex scenes here are for Story Events with Unique Characters.
Oh, I see... Well yeah - a little bit disappointing. Such a good UI and a limited content. thanks for the explanation.

4.20 star(s) 48 Votes