Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
Does anyone have a working Mac link? I downloaded the file from all the links mentioned in this thread and then also downloaded the official link which the itch.io of the creator provides. I got the message that the program is damaged and can't be opened in all those files. What can i do?
This issue has occurred before so same fix, different link:

are there any new code

fkfynroh this is not working on Mac 0.1d ver
No, the code has not changed, the interface is simply crudely designed so don't use the keyboard to accept the code. Pressing "enter"/"return" will add an extra character to the code. Also make sure that you aren't copying and pasting an extra space after the code.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
Any place/link where can i get the game mod ?

which mod?

There is mention of a "merc mod" in earlier posts on this thread, biut I have never been able to find one. Anyone now of a source? (adds gear I guess to your starting MC)

oracle255

Jan 30, 2018
which mod?

There is mention of a "merc mod" in earlier posts on this thread, biut I have never been able to find one. Anyone now of a source? (adds gear I guess to your starting MC)

Nvm, i just just found this website yesterday that have bunch of mod for this game.

vmen14

Jan 1, 2019
ehy guys! i just see this game and seem intriguing...but i don't understand if the art is stolen or original.

NajaNaga

Jan 28, 2021
ehy guys! i just see this game and seem intriguing...but i don't understand if the art is stolen or original.
Like the other post said, the game arts are original AFAIK and I don't know why you would assume otherwise. However, if you are downloading fan-made "art packs" for the random characters who don't have official art, yes all of that is probably from random places around the internet.

Seanny4712

Jun 23, 2022
If I want to use " additional full-body pictures for each slave " what mod is compatiable with the current version of the game?
Can I be directed to a download page ,with instructions ,please?

I looked a bit further and found this mod,which I am going to try-

Looks like I got this to work properly ,but I noticed the game autosaves every turn, which I think slows down speed if I want to rapidly progress through turns -maybe to hunt or earn money for example .Can I turn autosave off? Did not notice the what I assume is save delay in the vanilla game by the way.

Last edited:

forgetmaster

Oct 14, 2020
Installed the game and extracted mods from ( ) but they are not visible in the mod list in game menu

forgetmaster

Oct 14, 2020
If I want to use " additional full-body pictures for each slave " what mod is compatiable with the current version of the game?
Can I be directed to a download page ,with instructions ,please?

I looked a bit further and found this mod,which I am going to try-

Looks like I got this to work properly ,but I noticed the game autosaves every turn, which I think slows down speed if I want to rapidly progress through turns -maybe to hunt or earn money for example .Can I turn autosave off? Did not notice the what I assume is save delay in the vanilla game by the way.
how did you activate the mods
in my menu they dont even show up

Seanny4712

Jun 23, 2022
I only followed the instructions from the download page.
It is weird they are not listed in Mod List.
Check you put them into the appropriate place?
For me in win 10 it is

C:\Users\my name\AppData\Roaming\Strive

There should be a vanilla folder in Mods called 'Constants' ,check that is in "Mod Options Tab in Game" and also where you have placed the 2 new mods (arics expansion and Bugfix).

Hope this is of some help.

Last edited:

forgetmaster

Oct 14, 2020
I only followed the instructions from the download page.
It is weird they are not listed in Mod List.
Check you put them into the appropriate place?
For me in win 10 it is

C:\Users\my name\AppData\Roaming\Strive

There should be a vanilla folder in Mods called 'Constants' ,check that is in "Mod Options Tab in Game" and also where you have placed the 2 new mods (arics expansion and Bugfix).

Hope this is of some help.
I did the same, there is C:\Users\my name\AppData\Roaming\Strive for power 2 folder in mine not C:\Users\my name\AppData\Roaming\Strive

forgetmaster

Oct 14, 2020

Seanny4712

Jun 23, 2022
Yes,
It has a line on the page which states ,

"

•Overview•

What is Aric's Expansion Rebred? At this point, its pretty much a Strive 4 Power 1 expansion

"

Seanny4712

Jun 23, 2022
Have you started a vanilla Strive 1 game and saved.
That should generate the necessary folder in app data.

Then you can place the mods in this generated folder called "Strive".

It will be in Roaming Folder, you should then have 2 folders there, "Strive" and "Strive for Power 2".
Choose the "Strive" folder.

Reactions: forgetmaster

forgetmaster

Oct 14, 2020
Have you started a vanilla Strive 1 game and saved.
That should generate the necessary folder in app data.

Then you can place the mods in this generated folder called "Strive".

It will be in Roaming Folder, you should then have 2 folders there, "Strive" and "Strive for Power 2".
Choose the "Strive" folder.
will do this

4.20 star(s) 48 Votes