Molvaeth

Aug 30, 2020
Actually, if you rape Emily then you should brand her as that is the only thing that will prevent her escape. Neither rape nor branding Emily prevents you from having both sisters. Though Emily will start off unhappy after being raped without an aphrodisiac, that is not difficult to fix.
Aye, but if you brand her and she isn't loyal at the time her sister visits you, you "only" get an exchange.

The basic level of branding causes stress in the slave when applied.
You're right, sry, I did'nt count stress as negative effect because it's short temporarily and easy to fix.

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
Aye, but if you brand her and she isn't loyal at the time her sister visits you, you "only" get an exchange.

You're right, sry, I did'nt count stress as negative effect because it's short temporarily and easy to fix.
Maybe you are trying to imply this but to be clear, the exchange route also allows for having both sisters, though you do not get the Grateful trait nor the sex scene with both of them.

I was just mentioning the stress for completeness; I also don't consider it a significant negative.

Reactions: MankoEater

nocure

Sep 7, 2017
How do I convert the main characters attribute points to mansion upgrade points? I have 6 left over that I can't spend and I can't find a button for it like the servants have.

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
How do I convert the main characters attribute points to mansion upgrade points? I have 6 left over that I can't spend and I can't find a button for it like the servants have.
Select Slave -> Click on the "Lear. Points" on the left -> Click on "+1" near Atr. Point per Upgrade point.

MankoEater

Apr 25, 2017
does anyone have a version with all the image packs or at least one? i just got off work and am feeling to lazy to do it myself
Also a chance for me to ask veteran players about a quick run-down on the contents and differences of the four art packs. TIA!

Fugg it, I'll at least take a look at the LeLurker packs.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
what is the best/most recommended art pack to use? and can you use more than one?

I did google search for anime cat girls, anime blonde loli, anime elfs etc etc. Then right click/saved or if that wanted to save a webpage, I right click copied and then pasted the image in Paint 3D the whole body pics I liked and used Paint3D to crop to a portrait pic. Works reasonably well.

here is an example of what I found for an elf:

Elf Loli - Blonde (2).jpg Elf Loli - Blonde (2).jpg

NajaNaga

Jan 28, 2021
Yeah, I just pick art individually and add it myself to characters I care about giving portraits to. I think customizing characters yourself is going to have better results, you're not necessarily going to have the same tastes as whoever made any given pre-assembled art folder.

Reactions: Heml0ck and dmmt

Heml0ck

Mar 7, 2018
Anyone knows more games like this? Already finished the game and really liked it. Any games where I can use my portraits? The only other games I know is Jack-o-nine-tails. It doesn´t need to be about slave management but similiar.
Era games like Eratoho K likely inspired some similar games in the genre

Mar 28, 2018
Weird. Game was playing perfectly fine before, now it'll just be stuck on the loading screen and will just not respond, saying that Godot Engine has stopped working. 32-bit is the same as well. Anyone know what caused this?

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
Weird. Game was playing perfectly fine before, now it'll just be stuck on the loading screen and will just not respond, saying that Godot Engine has stopped working. 32-bit is the same as well. Anyone know what caused this?
Please check this topic for steps to diagnose and fix your problem:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
What are the differences between art packs?
This game outsources most of the art to the players (there are a few official art pieces, which admittedly look good, but too few) via a system of "insert your own art"

Random players then went and stole a bunch of random furry art from across the internet and packaged it into packs. none of the art packs are official. The name on each art pack (such as "LeLurker") is simply the username of the player who made that pack.

Personally I dislike all of them.
1. they are all messy mix of different artists
2. they make it harder to distinguish between procedurally generated random NPCs with 0 content, and important NPCs with content.
If a character has actual art without an artpack installed, then it is an important named character with actual content

Reactions: MonNomEst
4.20 star(s) 48 Votes