Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Finally having time to give this a try, so far I'm loving the flow of the game.

There is one thing I don't fully comprehend about the mechanics though; how do the MC fetishes impact the gameplay, and how do I go about changing them? My character, oddly enough, finds unacceptable an impressive amount of things, considering his line of work (and his line of reasoning with his slaves, eh).

Sorry if this was already answered, I tried searching but had no luck.
Could you provide an example? MC doesn't really have fetishes. The girls themselves have traits which can affect what they can do or what they like, but the player doesn't.

Feddy

Dec 29, 2017
Could you provide an example? MC doesn't really have fetishes. The girls themselves have traits which can affect what they can do or what they like, but the player doesn't.
Ah, my mistake then. That must be one of the many additions of Aric's mod. I will inquire in the appropriate place :)

6O9

Aug 6, 2020
This game is great for customization and stuff.
But I hope they add the ability to add custom images for sex, animated if possible.

okuru1

Jun 4, 2021
Hi everyone. This is the new and biggest image pack for s4p and strive-conquest

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
I downloaded this but its just a disc image and its not letting me install anything and nothings working
The game is generally distributed in a zip or rar archive, which can be interpreted to be a disc image if you don't have the correct software to extract files from the archive. I generally use a current version of WinRaR, though 7zip or other tools can do the job.

Last edited:

The Outlaw

Feb 7, 2020
Anyone knows more games like this? Already finished the game and really liked it. Any games where I can use my portraits? The only other games I know is Jack-o-nine-tails. It doesn´t need to be about slave management but similiar.

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Anyone knows more games like this? Already finished the game and really liked it. Any games where I can use my portraits? The only other games I know is Jack-o-nine-tails. It doesn´t need to be about slave management but similiar.
Well, the obvious one is the sequel to this game. It's called Strive:Conquest. You can use your same portrait packs in that game as well.

Reactions: The Outlaw

The Outlaw

Feb 7, 2020
Well, the obvious one is the sequel to this game. It's called Strive:Conquest. You can use your same portrait packs in that game as well.
Yeah, I know about the sequel but I'll just wait until its finished. Is it lacking on content though?

Molvaeth

Aug 30, 2020
Last edited:

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
The branding itself not at all, but the rules you can set with the advanced branding may have.
There's one exception though: You shouldn't (rape and) brand Emily if you make it a point to include both sisters in your household.
Actually, if you rape Emily then you should brand her as that is the only thing that will prevent her escape. Neither rape nor branding Emily prevents you from having both sisters. Though Emily will start off unhappy after being raped without an aphrodisiac, that is not difficult to fix.

The basic level of branding causes stress in the slave when applied.

4.20 star(s) 48 Votes