Daishi

Jan 7, 2018
How do you extract the images of the game characters?

Does anyone have a zip of the ingame art?

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Where do I learn the Domination spell? I can't seem to find it.
It is learned from the gnome girl from Shaliq village. There is a quest later on where you help her out by making a potion. You will be given a couple options of how to handle making the potion. If you don't try to trick her, then you get the domination spell from her.

Reactions: MrHatIsHere

Daishi

Jan 7, 2018
I know there's an art rip somewhere. I used to have it, but damned if I can find it.

Last edited:

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
Sexual and not sexual actions are equal to 1 + your endurance divided by two and rounded up.

If you want to raise the minimum number of actions, open files\scripts\variables.gd with Notepad++ (or the text editor of your choice) and increase the right side of these lines:
Code:
var basesexactions = 1.0
var basenonsexactions = 1.0
(I don't remember if you can change these values through the options panel)

If you want to change the formula, open files\scripts\Mansion.gd and edit these lines:
Code:
    globals.state.sexactions = ceil(globals.player.send/2.0) + variables.basesexactions
    globals.state.nonsexactions = ceil(globals.player.send/2.0) + variables.basenonsexactions
For instance, if you replace /2.0 with *3.0, your daily actions become equal to 1 plus your endurance multiplied by three.

Finally, if you want to have unlimited actions with the same slave, open files\scripts\dating.gd (for non sexual actions) and files\scripts\newsexsystem.gd (for sexual actions), find the line:
Code:
person.lastinteractionday = globals.resources.day
and delete it. Alternatively, replace the right side with a zero.

Whatever you do, in order to make your changes effective, you must relaunch the game.
This is useful, but I think it needs to be updated. For example, I think the number of actions per slave (at least at the current moment) is shared for sexual and nonsexual actions ("var dailyactionsperslave = " within files\scripts\variables.gd).

Is anyone aware of anything other info here that needs updating, or that I got wrong?

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
Do teens grow into adults? Is there any mod that adds aging?
No, ages do not change. There is a mod that attempted to add aging, though it was built on Ralph's old mod so neither will receive any updates.

This is useful, but I think it needs to be updated. For example, I think the number of actions per slave (at least at the current moment) is shared for sexual and nonsexual actions ("var dailyactionsperslave = " within files\scripts\variables.gd).

Is anyone aware of anything other info here that needs updating, or that I got wrong?
That is correct. I only changed how interactions were counted per slave, so the rest should be fine. Though the line
Code:
person.lastinteractionday = globals.resources.day
no longer exists and was replaced with
Code:
person.recordInteraction()
I would also add that the Constants mod is generally a better way to change the values found in variables.gd, as it includes some safety features. There are some minor fixes to Constants included in the Bugfix mod.

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
Is there an easy way to enable nonhumanoid slaves to work as non-fucktoy prostitutes? It seems strange that they can't even work as exotic whores.

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
How do I get a slave to be sex-crazy? Is it a temporary condition, or a permanent trait?

Is there an easy way to enable nonhumanoid slaves to work as non-fucktoy prostitutes? It seems strange that they can't even work as exotic whores.
It's a peculiar world. Open the file "files/scripts/joblist.gd" with a decent text editor and change the line
Code:
if !globals.currentslave.bodyshape in ['humanoid', 'bestial', 'shortstack']:
to
Code:
if false:
Then save the file and start the game.

Reactions: MrHatIsHere

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
Any help with matching the portraits with its description?
Also is it possible to erase some races?
Core info for making portraits or full body images:
Explanation of Improved Random Portraits mod mechanics:

If you don't want some races to have images that is fairly simple, delete or remove the images or folders for that race. If you want to remove races from the game, then for any races besides the Beastkin(furry option) that will be a tedious process as you would need to remove all usages of that race from the game files. Any leftover mentions of the race, besides plain text, could cause errors or crashes.

Reactions: The Outlaw

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Core info for making portraits or full body images:
Explanation of Improved Random Portraits mod mechanics:

If you don't want some races to have images that is fairly simple, delete or remove the images or folders for that race. If you want to remove races from the game, then for any races besides the Beastkin(furry option) that will be a tedious process as you would need to remove all usages of that race from the game files. Any leftover mentions of the race, besides plain text, could cause errors or crashes.
They could maybe play with the race 'weights'. It wouldn't necessarily eliminate them entirely, but could make them extremely rare.

Reactions: The Outlaw

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Hi fellow S4P fans, Shalltear here. I am in the process of editing s4p because if I am to be direct I dont see the successor to be something I want to play and modding is more difficult with that one, sooooo:

Working title S4P: Shalltear's ReVamp! Below contains:

Hopeful results: Better chances to gain different races like Dragonkin, Centaur and Arachna. Stats have been edited to allow for stronger builds. Allowed to start as a Dark Elf (untested! May need to write an opener myself for Dark Elves?) Slimes guaranteed to drop things you need for a main quest line item. XP given increased (Bandits and bears are the most notable!), so you arent FORCED into playing the battle avoidant class. Boss rewards are much better! Toxicity eliminated, potion spam wont make the slaves do things you dont want like randomly gain a peen or whatever. Lab work down to a day. Weapon/Item edits.

(Download all. Replace Files with this folder. Done on Windows, not tested for Mac/Linux)

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Anyone knows if can you play this in kirikiroid?
You can try it, but this is not a VN made with KiriKiri. The game engine is Godot.
There's a thread about Android on itch.io, but I cannot open it right now:

Reactions: xgodjihyo
4.20 star(s) 48 Votes