xgodjihyo

Feb 15, 2021
You can try it, but this is not a VN made with KiriKiri. The game engine is Godot.
There's a thread about Android on itch.io, but I cannot open it right now:
it says no android as expected anyway thanks alot for the info! I appreciate it!

Reactions: scrumbles

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Hi fellow S4P fans, Shalltear here. I am in the process of editing s4p because if I am to be direct I dont see the successor to be something I want to play and modding is more difficult with that one, sooooo:

Working title S4P: Shalltear's ReVamp! Below contains: (Needs new playthrough!)

Hopeful results: Better chances to gain different races like Dragonkin, Centaur and Arachna (Arachna needs work). Stats have been edited to allow for stronger builds. Allowed to start as a Dark Elf (untested! May need to write an opener myself for Dark Elves? Mav must have cut this, because Ayneris recognizes your race.) Slimes guaranteed to drop things you need for a main quest line item for Story Mode. XP given increased (Bandits, Wolves and bears are the most notable! And I expanded this, too!), so you arent FORCED into playing the battle avoidant Hunter class. Boss rewards are much better! Toxicity eliminated, potion spam wont make the slaves do things you dont want like randomly gain a peen or whatever. Lab work down to a day (It works!). Weapon/Item edits (Backpack edit was helpful!).

Google Drive to modded files (Download all. Replace Files with this folder. Done on Windows, not tested for Mac/Linux)
Edits to thoughts above and:

S4P Folder > Files > Scripts = Where this goes. Replace file of same name.

Now I eliminated Toxicity in this. Turned Max Toxicity on all characters to ZERO. That should fix that, because who wants to give Emily the Max Concoction and in time she grows a tail. Best girl has been deserving better.

ALL EDITS NEED TO BE ON NEW FILES TO WORK! If you do it on a pre-existing one, you wont see all the changes.

PS: If you like this and have comments, please let me know.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
How to reset or lower the courage parameter of a slave? And the parameter of confidence ??
Is it for the "Exquisite Doll" quest?
When I played V0.5.25, I just enslaved some traveler, handcuffed them and raped them. This used to decrease those two stats.

Strange_Hum

Mar 11, 2021
Is it for the "Exquisite Doll" quest?
When I played V0.5.25, I just enslaved some traveler, handcuffed them and raped them. This used to decrease those two stats.
Yep. Quest for sex dol. The demands are insane. Beauty is over 90. I hardly caught such a female, but they have high mental indicators. And now I'm looking for a way to omit the parameters. I play the current, 1.0d, and I do not have to omit the necessary parameters. In general, none of the mental. Loyalty - stress is possible, but those that are pumped through the library are not.

NajaNaga

Jan 28, 2021
a laughable amount of content for 5+ years
Just to clarify since your wording is unclear, my bad if you already knew this. But the dev hasn't been working on S4P for the entire time since it came out, IIRC he basically declared he was done with this and moved on to Strive Conquest a long time ago.

Reactions: wiwem71072

Strange_Hum

Mar 11, 2021
Cowgirls are the best source for food and gold in the farm.
I hardly ever see any and have to order them from the same trader I also need dragons from...

Yeap, nice cow is great source of food. AAAND ?
I wrote that no one problen... look
at an early stage of the game, cows are found around the starting city. And while you gain the level that you would confidently hunt fairies and elves (on assignment) - you will definitely meet 3-5 cowgirl.
Well, the peculiarity of the farm is that the productivity of the farm does NOT depend on the parameters of cows - only on the parameters of the farm leader. So if you're not taking cows at all, order a couple from Sebastian. And then - regular sex, pregnancy and offspring. I usually make sure by "reading thoughts" that the cow is pregnant - and send her to the farm, forever...

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
The cowgirls you meet there are usually official citizens of Wimborn, being harassed by bandits, and still pretty rare.
They also do not give their implicit consent to be captured and used as sex slaves.
which in turn impacts your reputation. even with no witnesses the truth somehow comes to light.
The instant you enslave a non bandit you lose rep and the instant you take out bandits you gain rep. Somehow they just know

• Thinking Face
Reactions: wiwem71072

Strange_Hum

Mar 11, 2021
Fortunately, reputation is lost and gained. and you can easily save dozens of unwanted slaves from bandits and let them go, and keep the 21st person you like. and at the same time still remain in the plus in reputation.
----
However, if you want to be Fundamentally White (which is strange, given that you play for a slave magician), you can order a couple of cows from Sebastian. And it will be fast and not very expensive.
----
Personally, I am more upset that it is impossible to "increase the fluidity" of slaves - the beast of girls. I mean turn beastkin into halfkin. When breeding with most races beastkin, they lose their fur, which is sad.

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Any help in how could someone do this?
Kind of depends on what race you are trying to reduce. If you open /files/scripts/characters/races.gd you will see each race listed there. Under each race is a banditrace variable. Setting that to false will keep that race from showing up as an enemy type. Then with files/scripts/explorationregions you will find in each region a line like
races = [{value = 'Taurus', weight = 2}, {value = 'Cat', weight = 1},{value = 'Human', weight = 12}],

Lowering those values will lower the chance to encounter that type of race.

Its more complicated if you are trying to eliminate humans, because there is other variables that just give a base chance that an encounter is human.
I would HIGHLY recommend backing up your game before doing this though as it may have other unforeseen consequences.

Feddy

Dec 29, 2017
Finally having time to give this a try, so far I'm loving the flow of the game.

There is one thing I don't fully comprehend about the mechanics though; how do the MC fetishes impact the gameplay, and how do I go about changing them? My character, oddly enough, finds unacceptable an impressive amount of things, considering his line of work (and his line of reasoning with his slaves, eh).

Sorry if this was already answered, I tried searching but had no luck.

4.20 star(s) 48 Votes