Redbrownalgae

Sep 30, 2018
I like how with a bit of tweaking you can make a stranger into a relative and absolutley ruin any semblence of linearity your character's family tree could ever hope to have. Anyone know where to find something with a concept similiar to this? Side note, but does anyone happen to know how to get a few of the character galleries, I'm looking for Cali's, Emilies second, and Tisha's first.

Last edited:

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
How do you force a slave to have certain kinks and fetishes? Does it have to do with using entrancment and then practicing them during sex? Or is there an easier way to give them certain fetishes?

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
I like how with a bit of tweaking you cna make a stranger into a relative and absolutley ruin any semblence of linearity your character's family tree could ever hope to have. Anyone know where to find something with a concept similiar to this? Side note, but does anyone happen to know how to get a few of the character galleries, I'm looking for Cali's, Emilies second, and Tisha's first.
I'm away from my computer, but think I recall some of the gallery. Cali has one if you complete her quest in time, she may have to choose to return to you, and she must be a virgin. Emily's first and second are options when you first bring her to the mansion. Tisha's first requires Emily to have low loyalty and be branded when she comes to pick up Emily.

How do you force a slave to have certain kinks and fetishes? Does it have to do with using entrancment and then practicing them during sex? Or is there an easier way to give them certain fetishes?
The vanilla game doesn't have fetishes, those are only added by Aric's mod. They were not yet affected by entrancement so you could only improve their opinion with luck through the talk menu or practice. The vanilla game has sexual traits, which are sometimes affected by entrancement but sometimes require the slave to have high lust or orgasm specifically from a type of action.

Reactions: Redbrownalgae
Jul 16, 2018
is it normal that all of prostitution jobs constantly degrade every mental stat even with good specialization, like geisha? i literally can't work on other slaves' mental, ahving to spend all actions just to keep my 3 nobles to 100s in confidence/charm and this is with 100 wit

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
The vanilla game doesn't have fetishes, those are only added by Aric's mod. They were not yet affected by entrancement so you could only improve their opinion with luck through the talk menu or practice. The vanilla game has sexual traits, which are sometimes affected by entrancement but sometimes require the slave to have high lust or orgasm specifically from a type of action.
I tried Aric's mod and I fucking hated it. Not only did it add a ton of typos and immersion breaking dialogue, it added a bunch of shit I didn't like like genital wear and tear. I ended up ripping Emily Hale's pussy somehow through normal penetration with a slightly above average dick size and making her vaginal pleasure less? Like, that's actually fucking retarded. Vaginas are self lubricating, they don't have a durability meter on them. Idk what the fuck they were thinking with that mod. Typos and terrible decisions galore.

Reactions: mrttao

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
I tried Aric's mod and I fucking hated it. Not only did it add a ton of typos and immersion breaking dialogue, it added a bunch of shit I didn't like like genital wear and tear. I ended up ripping Emily Hale's pussy somehow through normal penetration with a slightly above average dick size and making her vaginal pleasure less? Like, that's actually fucking retarded. Vaginas are self lubricating, they don't have a durability meter on them. Idk what the fuck they were thinking with that mod. Typos and terrible decisions galore.
Well, damage can happen during sex. I'm guessing they assumed virgin sex with a decent sized dong would cause it. Pretty gross though.

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
is it normal that all of prostitution jobs constantly degrade every mental stat even with good specialization, like geisha? i literally can't work on other slaves' mental, ahving to spend all actions just to keep my 3 nobles to 100s in confidence/charm and this is with 100 wit
Nope, unless you are playing with a mod that adds that (I can't remember any that do), something else is causing the stats drop. Occupation mechanics:
If all of the mental stats are dropping, then it could be very high stress. If only courage or confidence are dropping slightly, then it could be an item or a slave rule from branding. Be sure to check the end of day logs for any indications; it's not reliable but sometimes helps.

Jul 16, 2018
Nope, unless you are playing with a mod that adds that (I can't remember any that do), something else is causing the stats drop. Occupation mechanics:
If all of the mental stats are dropping, then it could be very high stress. If only courage or confidence are dropping slightly, then it could be an item or a slave rule from branding. Be sure to check the end of day logs for any indications; it's not reliable but sometimes helps.
ok, thanks. probably branding. i just turned on every optiong for the fun of it, thinking there would be something noticeable. seems like it's just a debuff, sadly options' descriptions don't tell any real stats

Ahmad872

May 23, 2022
They're referring to the original post at the start of this thread. It's listed as "Cheat Code".
can't see how to do it that's why i'm ask a passord code after that dev menu ( isee someone put step by step SS but it's broke can't even see what's that

BABAS222

Nov 4, 2018
Does anyone have a working Mac link? I downloaded the file from all the links mentioned in this thread and then also downloaded the official link which the itch.io of the creator provides. I got the message that the program is damaged and can't be opened in all those files. What can i do?

lovv

Jul 5, 2022
Does anyone have a working Mac link? I downloaded the file from all the links mentioned in this thread and then also downloaded the official link which the itch.io of the creator provides. I got the message that the program is damaged and can't be opened in all those files. What can i do?
go to terminal and use
this Vedio as reference

4.20 star(s) 48 Votes