PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Oh, I see... Well yeah - a little bit disappointing. Such a good UI and a limited content. thanks for the explanation.
Are you talking about the sex scenes with dialogue and images? Those are indeed for the special characters.

harryzeus

May 8, 2022
i installed the arci expansion and for some reason, the default action for bandits after winning is Kill, but i don't want that because that fears my teammates, can i change that default?

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
i installed the arci expansion and for some reason, the default action for bandits after winning is Kill, but i don't want that because that fears my teammates, can i change that default?
In "customScripts/expansionsettings.gd", find "capturedSelect" and change the value to zero.

harryzeus

May 8, 2022
Thanks, another Aric's question:
What is the purpose of fetishes? I looked up in the code and things like liking to drink milk or other fluids will reduce stress when the slave drinks a bottle of it, but what about alle the other fetishes? to they give some stats?

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
Thanks, another Aric's question:
What is the purpose of fetishes? I looked up in the code and things like liking to drink milk or other fluids will reduce stress when the slave drinks a bottle of it, but what about alle the other fetishes? to they give some stats?
I don't know the purpose as I didn't add it, though I suspect that it's there to add more depth to the sex system. I'm not aware of any specific intention for the fetishes to grant any stats, though many vanilla sexual traits have been tied to it. The fetishes are not a complete nor final system and is a target for overhaul. If you want more information or to discuss Aric's Expansion then I recommend the mod's Discord.

Sep 21, 2019
Thread Updated: 2021-07-17
Release Date: 2019-08-08
Developer: Maverik - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0d
I think at this point the main page should include as the game is still being updated through mods.

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
I think at this point the main page should include as the game is still being updated through mods.
You are mostly correct, but the Bugfix Mod is the semi-official update to the game, and Aric's mod uses that as its base. I need to find the time to update it again before I push for a new Strive version. Also trying to figure out a reliable setup for running mods on MacOS, but it's been slow as I don't own a Mac and don't have a consistent tester.

Ryuto2022

May 22, 2020
Ingrese a esta pantalla haciendo clic en el n.° 1 View attachment 325677 y luego haga clic en 2 o 3.

Ahora haz clic en el #4 View attachment 325678 y se abre para ti.

Debe asegurarse de que las 2 carpetas estén allí y simplemente copiar y pegar las correctas. View attachment 325680

Sobre \AppData\Roaming\Strive
[/COTIZ[/CITA]
Ingrese a esta pantalla haciendo clic en el n.° 1 View attachment 325677 y luego haga clic en 2 o 3.

Ahora haz clic en el #4 View attachment 325678 y se abrirá para ti.

Debe asegurarse de que las 2 carpetas estén allí y simplemente copie y pegue las correctas. View attachment 325680

O ve a \AppData\Roaming\Strive
[/COTIZAR]

amigo me pasas o donde puedo descargar los retratos que tienes en la foto del #4 por favor me gustaron mucho

anonymousgentleman

Mar 5, 2021
I tried to impregnate bandits by raping them, and travelers by rescued reward sex. But after several hours all my attempts failed.

The only way to meet pregnant chara seems to be impregnating girls in the mansion and waiting for the random escape. Girls won't get pregnant until they get captured or recruited into the mansion.
Pregnancy process counts would stop keep going when pregnant girls are in the wild. But they can't give birth until they get captured or recruited into the mansion again.

Selling a pregnant slave to the slaver's guild would cancel the pregnancy process, even if buy her back instantly. Only lactation remains.

And I also found a bug. Sometimes a runaway chara can be recruited repeatly.
If you didn't go back and keep exploring after recruiting a runaway chara in an encounter, you might possibly meet her again in another encounter. Then if you recruit her sucessful again, you would get a same chara occupying another mansion space.

Nov, 9
I checked the functions and found out how to get wild chara pregnant

Open this file
mods\AricsExpansion\customScripts\expansion.gd
and edit func dailyNPCs
add a line of code: nightly_womb(npc)
Then npc can get pregnant corretly.

And edit this line
elif npcs[NPC_ACTION] == "childbirth":
change elif to if
Then npc can get pregnant corretly

Add a line of code: npc.preg.offspring_count += 1
to the func npcChildbirth(npc)

Last edited:
Reactions: mrttao

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
If you didn't go back and keep exploring after recruiting a runaway chara in an encounter, you might possibly meet her again in another encounter. Then if you recruit her sucessful again, you would get a same chara occupying another mansion space.
I am highly amused at an item duplication glitch applying to people

anonymousgentleman

Mar 5, 2021
I got stuck, can't let npc give birth correctly.
Nothing happens but the pregnancy duration resets when it should be time to give birth.

And I don't know since when, I can't meet the bandit I've met. They only appear as captured victims now. Every bandit in encounter is new face.
Seems like I edited something wrong.

Maybe it's time to give up and reinstall the vanilla game...

WolfyW

Jun 5, 2018
ok, i don't know why, but I made some of save editor

PS I do know why f95 mark it as virus :cry:

Last edited:

The Huntsman

Oct 19, 2017
What are the details of the Umbra event that gets you to the Dragon Nest?

I have beaten the main story, but I can't figure out what to do next and I go to Umbra and nothing happens.

Thank you in advance!

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
I don't think this is actually tied to continuing to explore like you described actually because I once recruited a sibling pair of characters went back to the mansion and a day or two later I noticed that for one of them their sibling showed up twice and then
I encountered that duplicate while exploring a few days later.

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
What are the details of the Umbra event that gets you to the Dragon Nest?

I have beaten the main story, but I can't figure out what to do next and I go to Umbra and nothing happens.

Thank you in advance!
The requirements are basically as you described, complete the story line up to at least right before the last few battles and go to Umbra.

You can open the save file and check the number value of the quest line, which should look like "mainquest":42. If you have completed the story or started in sandbox mode it will be 42. It must be at least 38 to open the Dragon Nests.

If you have any mods, then you should list those. Otherwise, an outline of your choices in the ending may help to track down any problems.

The Huntsman

Oct 19, 2017
The requirements are basically as you described, complete the story line up to at least right before the last few battles and go to Umbra.

You can open the save file and check the number value of the quest line, which should look like "mainquest":42. If you have completed the story or started in sandbox mode it will be 42. It must be at least 38 to open the Dragon Nests.

If you have any mods, then you should list those. Otherwise, an outline of your choices in the ending may help to track down any problems.
Thank you, this helps narrow it down, but I haven't resolved the issue. I checked my save and it says:
"mainquest":42,"mainquestcomplete":true

The only mod I have is one that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is that causing my problem?

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
Thank you, this helps narrow it down, but I haven't resolved the issue. I checked my save and it says:
"mainquest":42,"mainquestcomplete":true

The only mod I have is one that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is that causing my problem?
I have no idea which mod you have as nothing specific showed up in my search. There have been several mods in the past that did that, but most of them should be significantly outdated and have a chance of breaking parts of the game. Thus I would assume that was the cause. Fixing it should be as simple as un-applying the mod.

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes