NajaNaga

Jan 28, 2021
why call it nereid then? it's like saying magick instead of magic :mad:
Well, since player choice (for main character, if you edit files to allow all races) and game settings (for randoms) can allow characters to be male or female, meeting a male mermaid or having to program in two species names depending on a character's current gender might be a little odd to some players (or at least to the game dev). Sure the mythological nereids were apparently all female too, but most people aren't going to know, notice, or care about that.

sun228

May 25, 2019
where can i find ayda s necklace from ayda side quest i searched gorn and every area around it and found nothing

buff

May 29, 2017
OK, what am I missing here? If I make my slaves work they run away, if I don't I go bankrupt.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
did you get slave cuffs/collars and train them up before releasing them to work?

buff

May 29, 2017
did you get slave cuffs/collars and train them up before releasing them to work?
I did not. Thanks for the tip.

I also learned that if you tie up a brand-new slave and fuck her in the ass all night, she will leave. Makes sense, but boo.

buff

May 29, 2017
How are you supposed to get girls to be loyal? Loyalty seems to drop every day, and I'm only allowed to interact with one girl each day. All the others drop.

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
How are you supposed to get girls to be loyal? Loyalty seems to drop every day, and I'm only allowed to interact with one girl each day. All the others drop.
I would suggest getting the mind read spell asap. It's an essential tool for knowing what your slaves are thinking and feeling. Initially captured slaves are 'mad' at you. I generally leave them in the prison until they get over this. Usually takes 2-20 days depending on their level and rarity. Again the mind read spell will let you know how long this state will affect them. Later, you will find other spells for speeding up that time period or just removing it altogether. After that state is lifted, it's fairly easy to keep them as long depending on how you treat them.

Reactions: buff

buff

May 29, 2017
I would suggest getting the mind read spell asap. It's an essential tool for knowing what your slaves are thinking and feeling. Initially captured slaves are 'mad' at you. I generally leave them in the prison until they get over this. Usually takes 2-20 days depending on their level and rarity. Again the mind read spell will let you know how long this state will affect them. Later, you will find other spells for speeding up that time period or just removing it altogether. After that state is lifted, it's fairly easy to keep them as long depending on how you treat them.
Giving that a shot, I don't see anything about "anger" or any kind of time counter on any of the girls (it is day 10 and I've been buying 1 or 2 almost every day). Do I need to power up the spell somehow?

wtf.png

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Giving that a shot, I don't see anything about "anger" or any kind of time counter on any of the girls (it is day 10 and I've been buying 1 or 2 almost every day). Do I need to power up the spell somehow?

View attachment 2307207
Hmm.. I don't remember if there is a powered up version that is necessary for it to show. It is called "Rebelling". Something about them not accepting life in your care (Rebelling : (number of days)). Though if you are buying them from slave guild, I don't think they have that. That's usually only if you capture them in the wild(or buy from the roaming slavers). Just meet with them a few times. Take them to the garden to talk to them. Do a few nice actions on that 'date' and they likely won't ever run.

Jul 16, 2017
I'll write up a few pointers for some important aspects of early management

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Easiest way to keep your slave in check is a 2nd level binding. I only play with gigged money though, but its easy to gain money if you keep doing loops in the initial plains area and stick to that, it was also gain you local capital rep if you save people from bandits which are usually level 1 and will help you level up as well, and important thing for the massive end fight.

If you want to "earn your cheat", download my mod in this thread. You will be full of XP and money after a few fights.

xeran po

Oct 19, 2022
The games keeps crashing on start. How do i fix this?

Edit: Did put all of the art packs into their respective folder and played for a while. After that session the games in this shape now. Won't run. I get the loading sphere then boom crash.

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
The games keeps crashing on start. How do i fix this?

Edit: Did put all of the art packs into their respective folder and played for a while. After that session the games in this shape now. Won't run. I get the loading sphere then boom crash.
How to identify source of problems:
https://f95zone.to/threads/strive-for-power-v1-0d-maverik.1136/post-6539012
Link to Debug mod:

Your likely problem and solution:
https://f95zone.to/threads/strive-for-power-v1-0d-maverik.1136/post-6542402
Preventative fix for likely problem:

4.20 star(s) 48 Votes