thgilkcalb

Mar 11, 2018
in this particular game at start you have to hunt for single 1 lvl enemy being unable to avoid higher groups
No, you Can, just need to build a wolf starting servant or reroll for a wolf with high [3] Agi [easy to find in frostford] and can run freely from frostford to wimborn, avoid 99% everything except frostford guards [which is rare and only attack when your reputation is low], thus choosing to fight any enemy you want, you Never "have to" hunt, only, you "want to" hunt, because lv1 bandits is far more easier to find than single lv1 peasant, and they are about the same strength, not even that hard to beat even on 1st day [with the right team], only annoying thing is when they runaway, but you still get reputation or gold, just farm and buy a weapon and that's it
PS: if you start in wimborn, it's even easier, or if u r a noob, u can always take ur time, i tested until day 200 without even leaving the city and it work just fine

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
in this particular game at start you have to hunt for single 1 lvl enemy being unable to avoid higher groups
I just started a new game a few hours ago and this is not true. Even after putting my starting companions stats to magic despite having no spells and spending the starting gold on slaves instead of gear I was able to survive groups with more than one enemy higher than level 1.

Artiour

Sep 24, 2017
my input on the "Starting" subject, companion could be however I like even if they have nothing related to being good at combat, the first thing is to put them on hunting and switch back and forth between hunting and cleaning whenever necessary (because you need supplies to rest and eat during exploring).
I buy one rope (never ever have I bought gear, I like to get those from combats), and go for low level bandits, if you beat the bandits you take one of them but if you dont then at least make them run way to get to the person with them whom you could ask for item or money reward (make sure to run away early in combat if the enemy's too strong or too dodgy).
this is a perfect start for me never failed me.

Xero013

Apr 12, 2020
I have a problem with Cali's level up. The requirement for her level up requires unlocking Intimacy but I had already unlocked it and it was during the event where she comes to your room and accept here feelings. The next time I pick Interaction with her, it said I had unlocked intimacy but for some reason, no matter how many times I do it, she doesn't level up and it keeps saying the same thing. Do I have to restart a new save because I messed up somehow or is there a way to fix it?

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
I have a problem with Cali's level up. The requirement for her level up requires unlocking Intimacy but I had already unlocked it and it was during the event where she comes to your room and accept here feelings. The next time I pick Interaction with her, it said I had unlocked intimacy but for some reason, no matter how many times I do it, she doesn't level up and it keeps saying the same thing. Do I have to restart a new save because I messed up somehow or is there a way to fix it?
This is a known bug that is fixed in the Bugfix mod ( ) but applying the mod afterwards will not correct the issue in saves where this conflict already exists.

There are two ways to fix your issue: you can have her drink the Oblivion Potion to reset the level up requirements, or you can edit the save file with to lock the intimacy so that you can unlock it again. Be sure to make a backup before attempting to make changes. The save file is JSON formatted so I tend to use . Search for a slave with the right name and change the "consent" field from true to false.

Xero013

Apr 12, 2020
This is a known bug that is fixed in the Bugfix mod ( ) but applying the mod afterwards will not correct the issue in saves where this conflict already exists.

There are two ways to fix your issue: you can have her drink the Oblivion Potion to reset the level up requirements, or you can edit the save file with to lock the intimacy so that you can unlock it again. Be sure to make a backup before attempting to make changes. The save file is JSON formatted so I tend to use . Search for a slave with the right name and change the "consent" field from true to false.
What does the save file looks like and where is it located? I'm not that far in-game so idk what's an Oblivion Potion is nor how to get it. Edit: Nvm about the save files. I found it.

Jan 8, 2024
Yes, you can get the MC pregnant. The game isn't concerned with trivial issues such as male mothers and female fathers, so you can have a male MC give birth with the right steps.
How? I started out with female Mc (not futa) and she doesn't seem to get pregnant. Do I have to edit my save file?

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
How? I started out with female Mc (not futa) and she doesn't seem to get pregnant. Do I have to edit my save file?
The game considers the womb (a mostly-hidden attribute of the vagina) to be the primary requirement to start a pregnancy, so in this regard female and futa are equivalent. There have been cases in the past where sex changes resulted in a person with a vagina but not a womb, which can be fixed in the laboratory.

If you are playing without mods and neither of the participants are on contraceptives, then pregnancy is simply a matter of ejaculating into the vagina enough times. The wiki entry for the Infertile trait explains:

If you are playing with AricsExpansion and neither of the participants are on contraceptives, then pregnancy requires you to attempt the impregnation during the fertile part of their cycle, which can be checked in the statistics panel by employing a nurse. Due to a large number of complicated factors and bugs, pregnancy can be tedious to achieve for reasons that can be unclear without reading deep into the save file and scripts.

Last edited:
Jan 8, 2024
The game considers the womb (a mostly-hidden attribute of the vagina) to be the primary requirement to start a pregnancy, so in this regard female and futa are equivalent. There have been cases in the past where sex changes resulted in a person with a vagina but not a womb, which can be fixed in the laboratory.

If you are playing without mods and neither of the participants are on contraceptives, then pregnancy is simply a matter of ejaculating into the vagina enough times. The wiki entry for the Infertile trait explains:

If you are playing with AricsExpansion and neither of the participants are on contraceptives, then pregnancy requires you to attempt the impregnation during the fertile part of their cycle, which can be checked in the statistics panel by employing a nurse. Due to a large number of complicated factors and bugs, pregnancy can be tedious to achieve for reasons that can be unclear without reading deep into the save file and scripts.
Thanks.

4.20 star(s) 50 Votes