3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
anyone have a status update? i love this game
From Itch.io

(+1)
No specific date yet, version 0.2 is a huge update, after all. I want to finish all the buildup so I can start with the characters story in v0.3. Right now, I'm halfway there. I just need to do 3/4 events, and I'm finished with the rendering. Additionally, there's a lot of animation work to be done.

Seems like 50% in 3 and a half months so maybe May at the earliest.

Reactions: JjJ5 and Mythrs

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Re-rendering: V0.1 & 0.2

Hello everyone,

It's been 5 months now. Some of you probably think I've abandoned this project or I'm just a slowpoke.

For me, I think v.01 was a flop, so I was trying to make it interesting and provide you all with enjoyable content. That's why v0.2 took so long, but I'm sure v.02 will not disappoint you.

Anyway, I've recently upgraded my RAM and switched my graphics style.

As you can see from the title, I’ve decided to go back to square one and re-render all the images from scratch.
I know, it’s a pain, and it means you gotta wait a little longer to get your hands on the v0.2.
I've figured it’s better to deal with this now rather than suffer later on.

So, how many am I about to render? From v.01 to v.02, the total number of images is 3,555. By the way, there are still some images left to render for v0.2.

I paused the billing for this month as I would like to focus on the renders.

Thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,

Novaporoid

1714552446106.png 1714552478058.png 1714552572057.png 1714552595839.png 1714552660355.png 1714552668406.png 1714552675621.png

JjJ5

Nov 13, 2018
i do not know how i feel about the new models. something is different but i cannot pinpoint what is different about them. it is great that dev is putting in so much effort for v.02 though. can someone post a before and after of the images above?

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
i do not know how i feel about the new models. something is different but i cannot pinpoint what is different about them. it is great that dev is putting in so much effort for v.02 though. can someone post a before and after of the images above?
Here's some comparisons, you can compare the rest with the preview images on the first page to the ones above. Right is new, left is old.

Before.png After.png
Before 2.png After 2.png

A lot of noticeable changes. The lighting is less bright and more neutral maybe is the word? (more noticeable in the office scenes), the depth-of-field effects were toned down, the characters had their eyes shrunk as the dev mentioned before, and it looks like they all got their proportions shrunk a bit as well.

I maintain that I think the big eyes were fine (I liked it tbh), but I think the changes are good overall. The lighting probably the best change and the depth-of-field was actually one of my original complaints. The proportion change was unnecessary imo but doesn't really bother me either, I get why it was done.

Reactions: JjJ5

uuhwhat

Jul 16, 2017
Here's some comparisons, you can compare the rest with the preview images on the first page to the ones above. Right is new, left is old.

View attachment 3615255 View attachment 3615258
View attachment 3615288 View attachment 3615289

A lot of noticeable changes. The lighting is less bright and more neutral maybe is the word? (more noticeable in the office scenes), the depth-of-field effects were toned down, the characters had their eyes shrunk as the dev mentioned before, and it looks like they all got their proportions shrunk a bit as well.

I maintain that I think the big eyes were fine (I liked it tbh), but I think the changes are good overall. The lighting probably the best change and the depth-of-field was actually one of my original complaints. The proportion change was unnecessary imo but doesn't really bother me either, I get why it was done.
Well the lighting looks better in comparison, but to me it wasn't a problem that needed fixing to begin with. And then the dev gave them a breast reduction lol. How disappointing.

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
Well the lighting looks better in comparison, but to me it wasn't a problem that needed fixing to begin with. And then the dev gave them a breast reduction lol. How disappointing.
Based on your signature I get why you'd be disappointed lol, but yeah again probably not necessary. Brings them a little more in line with "natural" proportions but it is a lewd game after all. Might as well knock out these reworks early, and I do think the changes outside of the models themselves are direct upgrades. I'd be more concerned with the perfectionism trap, but the dev does have a 3000+ render updated cooking.

I'm curious what they mean by them thinking v0.1 was a flop. It's a slow start for sure but I don't think there was really anything wrong with it. The game really hasn't even started yet honestly.

JjJ5

Nov 13, 2018

View attachment 3615255 View attachment 3615258
View attachment 3615288 View attachment 3615289

i agree. i think the mom's eyes looked better before but the desk girl looks better now. but yes the other changes are good. if you are reading this dev, i like your style. maybe a blend of the old and new one would be good?

Reactions: MidnightKing
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes