• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Strong Desire [v0.5] [TheBlueInk]

1. 3.00 star(s)

zeromike

Hmmm-it's not a bad game. The women after the rework are attractive and varied. The models are one of the good parts of the game. So why average? Firstly there are still a few of those weird looking original models in the game. It's off-putting to see a bunch of fairly realistic looking women and then one of the original models wanders in with her fryingpan flat face with the buckteeth and weird nose. They're bad and need to be reworked. Cho for instance before the rework is nothing special-after the rework though she is one of the best characters at least looks-wise. So why leave her original character in for the sexy times? It's like going to the bar and seeing a five who after 6-8 beers will become a 10. She might look good at 1am, but you won't be happy in the morning. If you're going to rework things, do it all the way because leaving her original model in for the one sex scene just ruined it.

Another thing is there are just too many women. There is no depth of any kind in the game because the MC is largely just going flower to flower. Not only does this make building up the story largely impossible but the side-effect is you start to feel like the MC doesn't really care about any of them except for adding another notch to his GFs fantasy bank. This is the other irritating part. Sure cuck-queens are a thing but it doesn't have to play this central a role. At this point I feel like the only reason to have her there is to scratch the poly itch. Sure she loves it but if the Mc's and her family are just fap fodder for his GF then it's a shit story. At some point they have already discussed her watching the MC nail the family of which she is a part. This is the dumbest of the wincest plots when females start licking their own mom's pussy because "reasons". When you spend the game setting up the relationship which is usually a woman falling for her own son or vice-versa there is usually a backstory of sadness or loneliness which explains it. That all goes out the window the moment mom and daughter become lesbos.

Anyway I think average fits pretty well. Beautiful women (minus those hideous original models) and lots of action but little soul. The dev does somethings well but the central theme of simply going around fucking everything gets stale.

3 out of 5 for now.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

MAGO-DAG

A rare harem where the story starts with Mc having a daughter in law and for some reason she becomes a Cuckqueen( every guy's dream, isn't it?) :coffee: :HideThePain:
    But seriously, this game is partly Netori, only so far Netori is just beginning, the story is already heating up in tension and Mc is slowly gaining competitors in the company, the game is already becoming better with each episode, and also the last two updates are visible as well the renderings and animation quality look, if you're looking for harems with two families and mysteries, you might like this! :devilish:
  3. 2.00 star(s)

drdiver3

Great renders, but ruined by d tier writing, an absurd amount of women resulting in no deep development of any, and a lack of meaningful choice.

Just extract the renders and fap to the good ones; it will save you time and brain cells.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

dimsey87

Took all of five minutes for the constant barrage of bad grammar and poorly constructed, Engrish-ass sentences to do me in. If you're more tolerant than I am maybe you'll find something to enjoy, but it needs a bit more time in the oven before I can bring myself to bear putting any real time into it.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

kameohawk

It's a fun game all in all. Like... the usual tropes are all present and accounted for but the issue is that involves the bad as well as the good.

The visuals are fine, everyone looks pretty, the cast is varied, the sets are familiar but at least well done it's not just the standard "generic room #4"

The plot is..... interesting but I still can't decide if it's good. The MC is a Cock God, everyone wants a piece. He's got a degree, a fiance and a good life ahead of him, but there's a TWIST. Granted this is at least partially explained by the plot but if anything that in itself makes it somewhat insidious. No spoilers but it feels like everything that happens is set up to happen, so the MC has almost no free will. So when you're interacting with women and they're wanting a ride on your bones, are they doing it for fun, or cause they have to? Obviously thinking too much into a AVN but it's definitely in your head as you play. The whole plot of the game has been orchestrated by others and sure you can choose to dip your wick or not, and I've not played that path cause.... who would? But I get the feeling that even if you say no, the game will make it end up the same way anyway.

The characters are good but it's struggling with overreach. Having a glossary of characters is handy and all but a sure sign of issues. I appreciate Devs feel the need to have a wide cast but really it makes the game feel hollow. I don't NEED 4 "sisters", 12 "aunts", 23 "cousins" that I'll maybe see once and that's it. If anything it's worse than that because the dev insists on throwing in work colleagues as well. Bar staff, chauffer's, randoms on the street maybe? Everyone gets a shot on the magic dick. A game with a cast a third the size and expanded plot for them would be infinitely better than what we have currently. It IS a fun game, but it feels like it's on borrowed time before it ultimately collapses under its own weight.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

iron4doves

Really average run of the mill game. I've been here for years rocking my peers - shit is pretty stale to me. Way too many characters, boring dialog, ultimately unmemorable. This is why I am leaving a review, because I will undoubtedly forget I've already played this unless I make a record of it.

If you're new, maybe you'll like this. The one thing that makes it unique is unfortunately a negative - a massive cast who you will struggle to remember their names, relationships, history and more.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Brinto27

It's the best running game for harem, inc£st and pregnancy fetish lover. The storyline is pretty decent with enough amount of action. You will love it for sure.
    Shout out to the dev for the brilliant character development and design. Dev really did a great job while making the female characters.
    But, I think Macy's facial appearance can be changed a bit. Otherwise it's one gem of a novel.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

D4rkK1ng

I just played and i liked it a lot
    very good story , nice story flow ,good visuals,and beautiful LI and Good and strong MC.
    Moreover for me at least i found it very refreshing that the LI aren't lesbians or bi and for once i found a good harem VN without lesbian content.
    Though i feel pity for Anna because i feel that her own family and the psychologist manipulated her to be a cuckquean... from what i saw at least Anna was pushed in that direction....
    Nonetheless i found it very good harem VN , i trully enjoyed it and im looking forward for more chapters.
  9. 3.00 star(s)

Kayzee12

If you ever wanted to experience the chaos and confusion of managing an extended family without actually having to live through it? Look no further than Strong desire, the visual novel that doubles as an extended family simulator. In this game, the protagonist is burdened with so many family members that keeping track of them all becomes a daunting task. Just when you think you've got a handle on who's who, another distant cousin or estranged aunt pops up, leaving you scrambling to recall their significance.

At one point, the game becomes less about unraveling a compelling story and more about maintaining a mental notes of family relationships. I found myself hitting pause more often than advancing the story, desperately going through the relationships tab like a confused genealogist. Some people might like having so many characters, but for others, it's just too much to handle and if you're really into one of the characters, you might have to wait a long time for anything new about them.

Still, no love lost.. With such a humongous cast, I thought the dev would prioritize the family, But instead of focusing on the juicy family drama, the developer throws in all sorts of random characters like office characters, casual acquaintances, and even friends of family like they're trying to pad out the story with whatever they can find lying around.

Also, brace yourselves and prepare to meet the epitome of a Gary Stu. Our protagonist is a magnet for female attention, as if he's the only guy in a world full of starved romance novel heroines. Be prepared for eye-rolling moments as every female character seems to swoon at his mere presence. If you can't stomach another dose of unrealistic charisma and effortless charm, you might want to reconsider embarking on this journey.
  10. 2.00 star(s)

Jnx

English - Fine, don't remember
    UI/UX - moderately edited
    Story - Starts fine, then dies
    Dialogue - "Hello, MC, you are the greatest man that ever lived because I have never seen a human male before this moment, we do the sex now?"
    Art - Stills: Add sharpness Add sharpness Add sharpness Video: grainy, slow motion, and floaty

I'm not gonna do my usual ultra in-depth review because this is kinda pitiful. IF this continued to do what it started, I'd probably enjoy it. It starts out with MC meeting his fiancé's family, getting pulled into heated situations, and putting MC in a tough spot. I thought "Hm, maybe they'll make a story with actual consequences and a plot that has things happen." You can point and laugh at my optimism, I know now, I'm here in the future as well. I hoped it'd lean into the cheating and morality aspect of it. No. MC meets a woman, they display their one, loose, character trait, two scenes happen with them interacting, and then you make a choice to sleep with them. And immediately after, it's like it barely or didn't even happen. And after chapter 2, the fiancé literally just disappears and MC just sleeps with everyone except her. They drop her and suddenly MC starts fucking his sister. You can almost see the exact timeline where the hamster wheel in the dev's brain starts running: "Hm... I'm not getting enough supporters. Let's make him a fucking redneck." It's a joke. Incest is dumb for a multitude of reasons, one of the biggest in terms of this, is it's just a gimmick to get people that froth at the mouth for that content to jump on this.

MC literally just becomes breeding stock for the women, all tied together loosely with over-sharpened renders and half-assed dialogue. And, if that were the point of the story, I wouldn't care. However, I don't think there is a point to this story. Sure, some of the models look alright. But before you step into the first scene you have five women to worry about, defining their relationships for content that will either never happen or not for a year(s). Then, when the game suddenly changed genres and content, add about 6 more plastic bimbos. So even IF you like one or two, MC has to make the rounds to get back to the girl you find appealing. Not that any of them have more personality than a talking doll. I guarantee after you're "done" with this game, you won't remember anything about it until it pops up again and, like an Alzheimer's patient, click on this thread and say "...Oooohh. I DID play this. Meh."

If you hold CTRL, have never played an actual game, or read an actual story before this, this will probably be 5 stars to you. But this is as default a story you can throw up. MC walks room to room, sex happens, suddenly his sister is there. If that's all you need, lucky you. I'm jealous, truly. But if you need a story to happen, or at least some amount of effort to go into the writing to enjoy loosely connected sex scenes, you'll probably be disappointed.
  11. 2.00 star(s)

DaveSAlan

As of v0.5

PROS

• Some models are OK
    • Slightly different setting than usual.

CONS

• Forced into scenes.
    • Most models are really weird looking
    • MC stating how he feels about NPC's rather than letting the player decide.

CONCLUSION

The story's actually unintentionally quite creepy & unsettling. The "Family" act like some B-movie cult. The LI's are mostly disturbing & unlikable (not all but most) and as you're unable to refuse them and the dev simply decided for you how the MC feels it's very annoying.

It's a Kinetic Novel in disguise so if you're looking for routes and choice don't bother.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Albert696

Good game, although a common nowadays with the whole MC suddenly getting rich and then suddenly starts building harem with every women he sees, but still the graphics are top notch and if you don't mind this kind of genre, just go for it.
  13. 3.00 star(s)

Jaango

Apart from good renders and models. This one is average writing and story are basic. You have a fiancee you meet her family it's full beautiful girls, you know what happens next. This one's a simple harem game. Got tired of this one after episode 2. If you are looking for story centric game this one's not for you. If you are looking for basic harem game this one's for you.

I'm a big fan of harem games. But this one's soul less
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Lliw21

It is not for those looking for a deep plot, it is a harem game that advances at a good pace thanks to the fact that the MC's fiancee is a cuckquean, good renders, good writing, attractive female characters
  15. 2.00 star(s)

Dogorti

Really boring game. Your typical harem game where you go from girl to girl and they all want to fuck you because you're "perfect' (lol) which really is nothing special. You also have the same problem with a lot of harem games and that is that they add incest just for a gimmick, I think a lot of developers just put incest in their games just to add some "artificial" flavor, because honestly that's how it feels. The fun thing about incest is the immorality aspect, the difficulty of said relationship and the fear of being caught, when you take all that incest it's just boring. and to be fair very few devs do this job well but it's still no excuse.

And that's the sad thing, this game has tags that I could like but in my opinion everything is very poorly executed. and I'm not talking about realism, that's not so much the problem (since games that seek realism end up being tryhard and cringe) I'm talking about the approach, my problem is the approach that many devs give to these harem games in which the girls want to fuck you because you are Mr. Perfect and every virgin girl wants to have your babies. For me, a harem game has to have aspects of corruption and manipulation, I'm not telling you a game focused entirely on corruption but some aspects, a girl who is a cuckqueen because you manipulated her and made her do It and that turn her on?. That's HOT, but one who is a cuckqueen just because she loves you and stuff? that's boring.

Well, that's my opinion, if you like games where you can insert yourself into Gary Stu No. 500, which everyone loves because yes, then this is your game. If you're looking for something more exciting or with more sense, then clearly I don't recommend this game. .
  16. 2.00 star(s)

kommnistulum

Soulless visual novel with nothing interesting going on under the hood. Protag is an incredibly lame gary stu with no personality or character traits/flaws who somehow sends every woman he meets into heat purely by virtue of existing. No intriguing seduction, no magical powers, no drugs and no blackmail, every woman in this novel inexplicably and instantly falls for the protagonist because god forbid we experience anything other than instant gratification! There's also no tension between the fiance who you're cheating on and the other girls since she conveniently comes out as a cuck without needing any sort of persuading, manipulating or cajoling at all!

TL;DR This game is about as exciting as lukewarm oatmeal and as titilating as a hallmark movie, spare yourself the disc space/time or god forbid money and spend it somewhere else.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

hungada123123

Holy sht what an amazing game.

If you are here for profound prose and world-building, I am sorry but this isn't for you.

The MC is a stud and the women are gorgeous. And the scenes are so hot. It isn't just a hit it and quit it short uninspired scene, but rather is an entire episode. So well done
  18. 2.00 star(s)

botc76

Sadly, this game is a dud.
    It has a lot of the stuff I like, harem, incest, many differently looking possible LIs, but what looks good on paper isn't on the screen.

Where is the fun in a harem, when every girl instantly wants to bang the MC?
    Even the family of his fiancee, even his own family.

There is no seduction, there are no morals which should be a hindrance, until the desire becomes too much. No, either the women are ALREADY having sex with the guy or they get wet the moment they see him.
    Coneveniently the fiancée is a cuckqueen and none of the other ladies have ANY problem sharing their man.

That's just so boring. And it's honestly something that I don't understand at all. How can anybody find a set-up like that erotic?
    I mean, yes, theoretically if the sex scenes were the absolute best and just sexy as hell with lots of great renders and even better narration, then maybe the lame, non-existing build-up could get a pass, but they are just alright, nothing special at all.

There are so many good examples of how to slowly build up the relationships, how to have the MC seduce every girl, that I'm just confused why anyone would want to play or develop a game like this.
    I wanted to like this game so badly, but it just is like watered-down soup. Bland, luke-warm and almost tasteless.

Okay, let me go through it step by step.
    The renders are alright, as are the models, they are serviceable and get some points for being relatively diverse in body and looks.
    The writing is, sadly, serviceable at best, reading it, you don't have much of a reaction to it, it's not spicy or sexy at all.
    The set-up, while not original, is perfectly fine, but the execution leaves everything to be desired.

This is basically just a fantasy for those who want to play a character who is magically so hot that every single girl instantly wants to be with him. There is no rivalry, there is no need for him to try to woo someone. There exists no other man but him, and the women only have eyes for him.
    I guess if that is all you want in a game, then this is for you, for the rest of us, who actually want to have something happen, have a bit of development that boils down to more than who will the MC add to his harem this time, the game is nothing.

If at least the MC had some form of powers that could explain it a bit, or if his character was actually interesting and likeable, but he is a douche, nothing more.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

kimhuynjoong

+ The remake is amazing, the girls are so beautiful and attractive! The options in the game are great, option my favorite is the cum inside all girl...
    + Story is good
    + harem, no need to repeat game multiple times to see all the content
  20. 3.00 star(s)

chaosbox24

I really tried to get into the game, but it's really hard to do so with constant grammatical errors, typos, average writing and a generic plot. Even the MC is generic. The standard young looking hairless standard model. There is nothing unique or special about him or the game in any way. It really is just another average harem game. The only thing that could be considered "unique" is that your Fiancé is a "cuckquean" and wants you to bang the girls. Other than that, there's nothing really to write home about. If you want to play another harem game with generic and average plot, girls, mc, writing, and sex mechanics then this is another one for your pile. If you are looking for something unique or different then you won't find it here.